Manplay.comThis site is a total scam and here's how I know for sure

S

This site is a total scam and here's how I know for sure. I signed up, but did not fill out a single detail in the profile, deciding I would maybe do it later when I had more time. Then I started to get many emails from "members" who wanted to meet me, unlocked their private photos, etc. I didn't fill out a single detail, post a picture or anything, yet all these guys want to meet me.

Anytime I try and see the profile of one of these members it immediately takes you to a membership screen where you have to decide what paid plan you want.

Please don't visit this place and put these guys out of business.