Menu
Mango Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Mango
reviews & complaints

shop.mango.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.2 90 Reviews

Mango Complaints Summary

4 Resolved
86 Unresolved
Our verdict: If considering services from Mango with a critical resolution rate, extra caution is advised. Examine detailed customer feedback to understand the severity and nature of unresolved issues. Be prepared for the possibility of unsatisfactory responses and have contingency plans, including seeking assistance from consumer advocacy groups if necessary.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Mango has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Mango. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Mango reviews & complaints 90

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Mango reviews & complaints

3:21 pm EST

Mango Refund not received

Hello,

I returned one item from the order CVDOBG on the 9th December 2021 by post (that was received on 8th). I have not received the refund yet. I tried to contact the Customer Service unsuccessfully for about a month, and still I didn't get any answer.
The order is sent at the adress: GERMANY BRIESELANG HAVELLANDSSTR 6.
I need this problem to be solved immediately.

Desired outcome: The item COAT CURRITO ref. [protected] XS to be refunded.

5:52 am EST

Mango Return

I am waiting to procces a home collection for a return. It passed already 2. Months and I am still trying to contact the Mango company but they are always telling me that is going to be collected.
I want to make the return in order to get my money back. This is unacceptable for such a big company.

P
11:18 am EST

Mango Product not received

It's been over a month and I still await delivery. order number #5322. No Any updates. No direct customer care number. How do I get my refund. Why don't they have customer service number or direct helpline there chatboat also not helpful.

What's the wayout. I feel cheated and I need complete refund. This is horrible buying experience. Don't expect thus from Mango brand

Desired outcome: Refund with interest

Z
10:03 am EST

Mango Return

I was told that I couldn't return an item I bought because it was on sale. No refund nor a voucher to buy something else. I understand they won't give me a refund but find it ridiculous that they won't give me a voucher for the same value to exchange the item for something else. The item still had its tag on and I have the receipt. None of the staff was willing to help me to solve the issue. And no superior to talk to could be found in the store. This was in Mango Aruba.

U
12:52 am EST

Mango Return/refund not processed - still waiting 3 months later

ORDER# CT0AZR.

3 items of clothing purchased.
Items were returned within 48 hours or receiving them.

Items were returned almost 3 months ago.

I am still waiting on a refund.
I have sent countless emails, messages and not a single response.

I am genuinely shocked that a large fashion company, operating globally could have such abysmal customer service. I will never buy from Mango again. This is a company that closed all the Australian retail stores, only available online and somehow have no online customer service.

Desired outcome: process the refund that's 3 months overdue.

Read full review of Mango and 1 comment
1 comment
aishere
, US
Feb 27, 2022 9:43 am EST

Hello, I'm in a similar situation. Still waiting for my refund after 2.5 months. Any updates on your case?

D
3:22 pm EST

Mango No information on expected delivery date.order 5258

I have no information about the status of my order
I had placed an order on 4th Dec through Mango website..However I have no visibility on the expected delivery date of my order yet.

The order number is 5258.Need information about the expected delivery date of my order ASAP.
I have raised this concern through multiple email as well but have not heard back.
Did not expect such kind of service from a big brand like this.

8:32 pm EDT

Mango Sweater - Mango will not correct shipping address

purchased sweater via mango.com on 11/17/21. On 11/18/21, I noted shipping address incorrect - it was 18367, should be 18376. Called Mango CS, they refused to contact their carrier to correct the address - said IF sweater comes back to them, I will get refund-- if not, no refund & no sweater. I know they can contact their carrier. AMT = $59.99

Desired outcome: would like sweater mailed to my correct address

J
6:10 am EST

Mango Service

The service has been the worst I have encountered. My son shops with Mango so bought him a sweater at your on-line shop.
The clothes looked impressive & I signed up myself, but your service is very poor. I ordered the sweater on 5th Nov, his birthday has passed and its now the 12th November and the present still hasn't arrived with my son Lewis, 6 days after his Birthday!

This has been a failure at the 1st hurdle and I am really disappointed!

Poor experience from a customer! (John Treacy).

When will the sweater arrive at 59 Ashfield Rd, Altrincham. Cheshire WA15 9QN. It isn't the same receiving a present a week after your Birthday!

Desired outcome: Some explanation and support

T
4:28 am EDT

Mango Online order

Hello,

I placed an order online on Saturday, 02 October 2021.

I did not receive an email confirming the order and the money was debited.

I sent them an email and they replied stating that the purchase attempt CS1QP6 was denied and the money was not charged.

The money has been charged. I have been sending emails requesting that they refund the money they debited off my account.

No response has been received from them.

Below are the emails received from them.

On 04 Oct 2021, at 11:41, Mango Customer Service wrote:

Hello Thato,

We would like to thank you for contacting us and once again, our apologies for the inconveniences this may have caused you.

At the same time, we want to inform that the purchase attempt CS1QP6 was denied, therefore the money was not charged.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us by replying to this email or via our website.

Best regards.

Roberto Martín

mango.com Contact us

Para el medioambiente cada gesto cuenta: por favor, no imprimas este e-mail si no es realmente necesario.
Este correo y sus archivos asociados son privados y confidenciales y va dirigido exclusivamente a su destinatario. Si recibe este correo sin ser el destinatario del mismo, le rogamos proceda a su eliminación y lo ponga en conocimiento del emisor. La difusión por cualquier medio del contenido de este correo podría ser sancionada conforme a lo previsto en las leyes españolas. No se autoriza la utilización con fines comerciales o para su incorporación a ficheros automatizados de las direcciones del emisor o del destinatario.

Each one of us can do our bit for the environment: please, do not print this e-mail unless it is absolutely essential.
This e-mail and its attached files are confidential and are exclusively intented for their addressees. If you have received this e-mail and it is not addressed to you, please notify us of the error by replying to it before proceeding to delete it. The diffusion of the contents of this e-mail by whatever means may be penalised in accordance with Spanish law. The utilisation of the addresses of the sender and the addressee for commercial purposes or for inclusion on computer files is not authorized.

--------------- Original Message ---------------
From: Thato Matsoso [matsoso.[protected]@gmail.com]
Sent: 4/10/2021 11:37
To: [protected]@mango.com
Cc: contact.[protected]@mango.com
Subject: Re: Mango

Hi

I did not get an email with the order number.

That is why I am requesting confirmation that the order has been received.

Regards
Thato

On 04 Oct 2021, at 10:51, Mango Customer Service wrote:

Hello Thato,

Thank you for contacting us.

In order for us to be able to assist you further, kindly provide us with your order number, which can be found on your order confirmation email or the full email address that was used to place the order.

Best regards.

Gonçalo Andrade

--------------- Original Message ---------------
From: Thato Matsoso [matsoso.[protected]@gmail.com]
Sent: 4/10/2021 10:27
To: [protected]@mango.com
Cc: contact.[protected]@mango.com
Subject: Re: Mango (Case Number: [protected])

[EXTERNAL EMAIL] DO NOT CLICK links or attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. More information

Hi Elna,

I placed an order online on Saturday, 02 October 2021.

I noticed that the items are still in the bag and the amount has been taken off my account. I have not received an email confirming that the order has been received and/or processed.

Please confirm that the order has been received.

Regards
Thato

On 04 Oct 2021, at 09:50, Mango Customer Service wrote:

Hi,

We would like to thank you for contacting us. Your case number is [protected].

You can check all the available payment methods by visiting www.mango.com/payment. Choose the one that is most convenient and then select it at the checkout when completing your purchase.

We do everything possible to offer you the best shopping experience by frequently expanding the payment methods available on our online store.

Best regards from all the Mango team.

Elna Cohen

mango.com Contact us

Este correo y sus archivos asociados son privados y confidenciales y va dirigido exclusivamente a su destinatario. Si recibe este correo sin ser el destinatario del mismo, le rogamos proceda a su eliminaci�n y lo ponga en conocimiento del emisor. La difusi�n por cualquier medio del contenido de este correo podr�a ser sancionada conforme a lo previsto en las leyes espa�olas. No se autoriza la utilizaci�n con fines comerciales o para su incorporaci�n a ficheros automatizados de las direcciones del emisor o del destinatario.

Desired outcome: Refund

C
6:05 pm EDT

Mango Stuff behavior

On the 18th of Sept, 5 pm I was in Padoua Mango Store Italy Piazza della Garzeria 14, 35121 Padua Italy. As my size was on the mannequin I kindly asked the stuff to provide me the dress from the mannequin in order to buy it. The Store Manager rplyed in a rude and very impolite way that hey are not allowed to undress the mannequin in weekend and I have to come back on Monday.
Was a very very inappropriate reply with no effective solution or approach.

4:18 pm EDT

Mango Mango Lost My Item and Never Issued a Refund

I purchased a pair of shoes on August 15. Despite the fact that I changed the shipping address prior to ordering, they were still going to be delivered to my old address. Called Mango customer service to cancel the order. They assured me it was cancelled. Called back in a couple of days bc I never received the cancellation email, I was told the rep messed up and never cancelled it and the package left their warehouse, but not to worry - they would open a case with the transport company. I called the transport company myself as I did not trust Mango rep and they assured me they'd return the shoes to Mango.
Never happened. The delivery took place allegedly on the 23rd. I asked my friend to drive to my old address and pick up the package but it was not there. After all this commotion, I am waiting for Mango to "investigate" what happened to my shoes after all. So far, no refund is being issued. Worst customer service I've ever received!

I
5:33 am EDT

Mango No refund for the return request

I have been contacting their customer executives from past 1 month but everytime I get a response that they are investigating with the transport company. In the last conversation, they confirmed that my parcel is returned to their warehouse and I can expect a refund in 12 days but still no clue. I have been waiting for my refund. It's very disappointing and disturbing.

Desired outcome: Complete refund of my return request

T
5:01 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Mango I have no information about the status of my order

I had placed an order on 4 July through Mango app..However I have no visibility on the expected delivery date of my order yet.

The order number is COD4L5.Need to get information about the expected delivery date of my order ASAP.
I have raised this concern through mail as well but have not heard back.
Did not expect such kind of service from a big brand like this.
Expecting a response to this concern though.

K
4:30 pm EST

Mango Refund

I have returned the product the very next of the delivery and now it's already been more than 1 month i haven't received my refund yet.I have sended many emails but I haven't got any response.

L
5:12 am EDT

Mango Not received refund after 1,5 month and 30 emails

Delivery and pickup was already a disaster. But now, after 1, 5 month still no refund. They keep saying they have received my return, and next day they can't find my return, next day promises they will refund. 30 emails, several phone calls, still no refund.
Only general emails from them like: we will give you notice as soon as we know more.
All lies.

Desired outcome: Refund

P
12:14 pm EDT

Mango refund never received

I made an order at Mango.com and chose the cash on delivery method. on the 21st of December (some days after i received the goods) i returned 2 out of the 3 items i got because the size was not good for me. Since then i am waiting for the refund. i send them several emails and my iban account and talked to them over the phone. They send me an email on the 17th of February saying that the refund was made but the money never reached my account. They keep saying to me that their is a technical issue with their accounts department.

Desired outcome: Get my refund

M
9:15 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Mango Refund and poor customer service

I have sent a return more than 2 weeks ago and still I didn't receive the refund from mango. They dont reply to any of my messages or emails. This is already a big problem. I will make another complain to a bigger company and I will sue them! I'm talking about 50 dollars but it's a shame they are playing like this with ppl's money! I sent them a lot of emails and messages on instagram and facebook. They reply with the same standard email, that they will check. How is it possible that for 2 weeks they still didn't check my package? I want my money back. I m trying to make complains everywhere! This is unacceptable!

Desired outcome: All the time they send the same standard email

C
11:28 am EDT

Mango Return

I returned items 2 months ago. Asked them to send a bigger size they said they don't have it. I told them to refund my money back. They have been ignoring me since. I call every week, there is only one guy to talk to and he is rude, doesn't help and doesn't even try to solve the issue.
I sent them several messages online they won't respond.
Basically they steal money from people by not returning it. I have no idea how to get it back. At this point it's not even about the amount, it's the way they treat people. Robbers. that's how they make money.

M
5:59 am EDT

Mango Refund of mango order number - c54rwz00

I want to refund my money... It almost 1mnth passing way I returned my stuff..
Return of airway bill number - 1366510280442... If u dnt refund u will see...

N
7:59 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Mango Products not delivered before the 2 weeks that you have to cancel an order

I placed an order with Mango in Turkey online on 17 th June and they still haven't sent the items yet. None of their phone numbers ( customer sevice or Head office ) answers and because It's taken over the 2 week period in which you have the right to cancel your order, I can't even do that.
My order number is C5 XFS8 All I want is to cancel my order and get a refund.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Mango contacts

Phone numbers

1866 666 4664 8800 500 9350 More phone numbers

Website

shop.mango.com

Most discussed Mango complaints

Fraud and cheating
(opinions to this review)

Your Voice Matters: Our Commitment to Genuine Reviews

Empowering Real Experiences

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Mango?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Mango Customer Service. Initial Mango complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Mango above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Mango. Discuss the issues you have had with Mango and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.