Mango Airlines / theft of my money from my luggage during mango flight transit
I took Mango flight today on the 23 February 2019 on Saturday from Linseria Airport in Johannesburg which departed at 07:55am.
In my bag in which the lady who helped me to print my boarding pass at the counter and process my bag for loading in the aircraft was an amount of R652.90 coins.
I checked in my bag at the counter as advised by Mango fly lady who is working at the counter.
When I arrived at my destiny at King Shaka International Airport and I found that my money was no longer in my bag where I kept. It was taken by thieves/employees who proceed my bag for loading or offloading from the aircraft.
Clearly my money has been stolen between after I checked the bag at Linseria Airport and King Shaka Airport where I collected my bag.
I'm disappointed and want my money back.
More Mango Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Mango Airlines - cancellation of confirmed booking 
- Mango Airlines - bad service and attitude and o response after a month and still waiting 
- Mango Airlines - refuse boarding 
- Mango Airlines - don't book with mango unless your life is perfect and nothing in the world will upset your travels plans
- Mango Airlines - illtreating elderly passengers
- Mango Airlines (FlyMango) - check-in closed early - now I forfeit ticket?
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - confusing payment system resulting in double payment
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - no response to simple questions
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - luggage tampered with
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - no feedback at all