Malaysia Airlines / the plane took off earlier than the departure time
Please find attached a copy of my boarding pass, ex KLIA to Hanoi on a business class.
I checked in an hour and half prior to departure and by mistake, I went into G8 instead of G10. As you are aware G8 and G10 shares the same screening gate.
By 9.30am which was 10 minutes prior to departure, I went to G8 counter and was informed I should be at G10.
It took me less than a minute to run from G8 to G10. However before I even reached G10, I was told by one of the officers that G10's plane had already departed and we could see the plan was already making its way to the runway.
I travel with you by default. I do not have a choice because I am Malaysian. Can you guys do something which your citizens can be proud of? Come on, since when MAS is punctual? Never mind the pain of delays, missing and broken luggages. I have never made a complaint.
Despite whatever excuses your ground staff are telling me, where's the courtesy of at least waiting until 9.40am (which is the departure time) before you decide to shut the plane's door? Or at least make an announcement on your last missing passenger?
Even if your departure record stated artificially that it departed at 9.40am (which in this case I'm very sure it was earlier) knowingly you have a business class passenger seated at 1A hasn't arrived, wouldn't your "responsible" response/action is to make an announcement or at least wait for 5 mins?
I understand this could have been avoided if I have made my correct way to G10 but in the course of explanation to you, you could understand where my frustrations are.
You just can't be bothered about your missing passenger!
You choose to be early or late to depart at your convenience!
More Malaysia Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Malaysia Airlines - lost luggage with puny compensation! 
- Malaysia Airlines - flight retimed 
- Malaysia Airlines - cancellation charges
- Malaysian Airline - excess baggage charge 
- Malaysia Airlines - horrible attitude 
- Malaysia Airlines - lost property
- Malaysia Airlines - baggage loss
- Malaysia Airlines - delayed luggage with missing lock and contents ransacked 
- Malaysia Airlines - defaults on mas system 
- Malaysia Airlines - missing handphone and cash money