Malaysia Airlineslost luggage containing film equipment

K Aug 06, 2018

I am writing to formally notify the P.R Officer of Malaysian Airlines that I traveled with your airline from Nepal to Thailand more that two months ago.

I gave my Film Equipment to your staff at Kathmandu International Airport Nepal and they issued me a receipt but on arrival at Bangkok International Airport - Thailand, I could not find my Film Equipment.

I went to the Lost Baggage Counter and file a complaint. they also issued me a Missing Baggage Report and told me that, they will find for my luggage and send to my address

This incident occurred more than Two Months ago and till date, nothing has been done to resolved this. I have not received my Film Equipment.

Your inability to locate my Film Equipment has affected my work enormously. This is a very bad way to deal with your customers. You people don't care about the customers.

But why should you care! after all you have already collected our money. so whatever that happens to us doesn't affect you in anyway.

Your airline lost our things but no one will take responsibility and on top of it all, we will be the one to run behind you in order to get compensation for the lost items. what a shame.

So I hope the authorities in charges will look in to this issue and find a solution.

Find the below attached Documents for your reviewing.

I also wish to clearly stated that, this Email serves as a FORMAL COMPLAINT LETTER TO MALAYSIAN AIRLINES.

I hope to receive a reply from you.
My Email Address: [protected]@icloud.com