Malabar Gold & DiamondsService

E May 20, 2019

I bought a bracelet and have it resize at the same time and salesman told me that I will get it maximum of 10 days and on my receipt the due date written is 11-05-19 but they will just call me once its ready hence I didn't got any call so on 14-05-19 I visited the shop and they told me they did not receive the item yet so I informed that I will be out of the country on 20 so I need the item before 20th of may and they promise they will call me max 18th of may but until now im on my way to airport I still did not receive my item. The service sucks compare to other jewelry shop I had a repair service also in jawhara which I just gave on 4th of may but on 11th my items was well received.

Service