Malabar Gold & Diamondspoor making quality and poor staff - karama, dubai

K

Date: 19.06.2016

I visited Karama Branch and exchanged a pair of 22kt gold ear rings (AED 497-Inv. no. DKM [protected]) and then also bought a 22kt Bracelet (AED 1, 150-Inv. no. DKM [protected]).

I didn't get much attention from the staff, probably because I was not wearing much make-ups, jewelries and shiny cloths on me!

The staff named "Siva Krishna" seemed to be forcefully assisting me like a robot. He just kept quiet, he just took out the ear rings I asked him to show me then he put them back. As I asked some questions while I was trying on a few ear rings, I realized he was looking away and I had to repeat my question again. He didn't say any more than yes and no. I asked him if he has a small mirror so that I can look at the ear rings on my ears. He pointed me the mirror on the wall behind me with his chin.

Maybe it was because I was looking for only small and cheap gold rather than trying to buy kilos of golds and diamonds!!

And best of all my experience? - "The bracelet broke 2 days while I was just sitting on the couch and watching movie..."