Complaints & Reviews

treatment

Nurses were very rude and after a stroke didn't receive any kind of head ache medicine.after a stroke or extremely high blood pressure it is followed with extremely painful headache.they were rude and made rude comments because I did not have to urinate and made me black and blue after stabbing me over 6 times trying to insert iv .they left me for hours in pain with no blanket I was very cold I was crying from the rude attitude and pain from my head

treatment

Discharged with active infection and open wound

Severe bedsore after 17 days in hospital; discharged with open scrotal wound and tissue hanging out; was admitted to another hospital within 24 hours for emergency surgery to remove necrotic tissue and address abscess; new doctors and surgeon advised patient should not have been discharged. When discharged, was advised it was an insurance issue and coverages and insurance was requiring a nursing facility. A nursing facility could not address Fournier's gangrene, which is the diagnosis given this morning- operation necessary to save patient's life.

I received a bill when they refuse to treat me because I didn't have a $300 down payment for services

When i went to the ER i was covered in blood because i had scratched myself up due to a massive rash all over my body the doctor came in and said it was an allergic reaction to something and then he left the lady then came and ask if i had insurance. When i said no everything changed and they told me to pay $300 or i couldnt be treated. So i got up and left. They never did any kind of exam or nothing. I am outraged at getting a $1400 bill for absolutely nothing. Because when i left there i went to galveston to the hospital and they said i had a severe skin allergen and i was given several medications to treat it.