Main Street HostFraud

R Review updated:

I received a call from Main Street Host telling me they would guarantee our company high ratings and even 1st page placement on the search engines for our Bed and Breakfast. They called me 3 times and finally convinced me they had the integrity and ability to help me build my business. They charged me

$5, 000 to do this, and told me within 6-8 months I would see a huge difference in our business. They were very professional and business like,

so I believed them. A year later, with no returning my phone calls about us not seeing any changes, and trying to talk to a supervisor, I gave up.

I am still paying off the credit card and have seen NO results.

Joyce1234 Jan 15, 2010

I was promised the same things by this company and got nothing. I disputed the charge with my credit card company after getting no where with Main St. Host. They credited my account and I did not have to pay. Why don't you do the same? Credit cards are supposed to protect you from fraud in any amount over $50. Main St. Host tried to even charge me after I discontinued their services, so I had to dispute the charges. Good luck to you.

• Li
    lisa lake Feb 02, 2010

Mainstreet Host is Run by Gangsters - Lots of good info!

Hello everyone, I'm posting on Mainstreet Host

I specifically created a profile so I could comment or reply to posts about Mainstreet Host. I was cold called by some ### male from this [censored]ball company as Incredible Help stated... he said "I'm returning your call about SEO services"...this was LD from New York area so I was a little puzzled and said "I never called you". When he insisted that I did call hime I told him he was an idiot. He laughed as if he was some harmless soul who only wanted to help me out. He went on about their services and how they are the greatest and that they can put my website on 6, 000 search engines withing three months! I didn't even think there were that many SE's - this was about 4 years ago but don't even think there are that many today, are there? Anyhow, innocently, I told them that I wasn't ready for SEO yet as my website had still to be finished. When I told him my budget was under 600.00 he immediately went on ab how his websites are the best, awesome, I wouldn't be sorry, and he would skyrocket my status on the web in no time and create my site for only an extra 400.00!!! So the total would be about 1, 000.00 for website, support, SEO, website creation and maintainence etc for one year...I thought that this was ok since a good site was approx 5K back then. I warned him that I was very picky and that I'd be a pain if things didn't pan out the way I was promised. Well, the webmaster called me finally after two weeks (I had to email them about 5 times first), and we started working out the site plan. I spend countless hours sizing and resizing pictures, figuring out the text, fonts, backgrounds etc...basically I did all the work and they simply put it in html. The site actually never launched. Why? Because it took them 4 months to complete two pages and poor ones at that. The graphics were horrendous, cut the wrong way, streched, discolored and too small. Layouts were horrible. I spend many many hours at one point in the whole frustrating process, actually designing the page myself on Word which turned out fantastic and eyecatching - the only thing it needed was htlm! The ahole didn't even know how to do the html properly! Didn't know how to crop and size the photos or centre text even! Agoninzing i tell u. So after about 6 months the 5 ugly webpages were finished. I told them over and over i didn't like what they were doing, not what i asked for etc...to deaf ears. At one point, the gangster that originally called me out of the blue heavens, called me and sort of threatened me also. He said "what do you expect for $1, 000, miracles?? You should have gone with the higher package". I had originally told him that I could not afford the fee at the time and that's when he went into "I'll give u a great discount and create a package to suit your budget". He didn't tell me tho that the package was worth nothing. I had "sucker" written all over me because at the time, I knew NOTHING about seo etc...but I learned real quick. So after di**ing me around for months and withdrawing the money from my card, they still had not even submitted my site to ANY of the search engines! I was investigating them long before the six months were up. I had tried also to get my payments stopped but, VISA doesn't do that for their patrons, be warned! Before I launched them to the curb, and after for months, I investigated submissions, link popularity, the html on the site, just everything that you check for to see if a website is done correctly to be fully optimized. What do you know, the ### never submitted my site to ANY SE'S! At all. I did multiple searches with multiple keywords on multiple engines on a routine basis. NOTHING. I also did robot checks, spider checks, you name it. NOTHING. EVER. And on top of this, i found numerous errors in the site and in the meta tags, keywords; all of it was wrong and poorly designed. I'm sticking to the main details but I have a folder two inches thick with all the facts. I had asked for a refund but of course the gangster said "no way". He did his part. Tough. Sol. So I decided that I would go to VISA and get the refund there. WRONG. Visa are a bunch of gangsters also. They don't give a fig about their clients. Before all the money was paid, VISA said the whole amount had to be paid before I could file a claim to get it back! I should have "lost" my card and stopped services immediately. I did do this as soon as the amount was paid after a few payments. I got someone else to "steal the site" from under their nose and host it elsewhere. I waited on VISA for an answer after spending months putting together my report which was 16 pages long. I spoke to numerous reps at VISA only to get dicked around some more. In the end, they sent me a letter stating that I was not eligible for a refund as I had authorized the sale. DUH, VISA. I f***g know this. If that's that was their policy, why didn't they just say, "know what, you're sol, take a nap, have a nice life" instead of telling me to write this report which took me a LONG TIME TO DO. Because I was so thorough in my investigation and had the facts and proof of poor service printed from the web onto paper, I thought surely, they would see the obvious. I even printed out the site I had requested and the site I got and that wasn't enuff. I checked thousands of SE's, large, small, all kinds and typed them onto a chart along with details of whether or not my site was listed. Well that goes to show you we are controlled by gangsters. I also want to say the Mainstreethost.com is seriously run by hoods, or gangsters. I mean this honestly. I was also afraid for a time when I got crappy with them and they were a little threatening. I don't recall exactly what the guy said but I remember thinking that if I pursued this and won, I would probably be hit. So even though I went to VISA, I also felt a little relieved that i lost although I shouldn't have, because they had my address and knew where to find me. Since then, my credit card is new (different number), my addresss and phone number are also different from the info they had on me before. So the moral of the story is: if you can do something on your own, dont' hire anyone else to do it. I have learned a lot since then; i do my own submissions and all that and have pretty decent luck. Mainstreet Host did absolutely nothing but cause me extreme anxiety and stress and robbed me 1, 000.00. Sorry about this looong post and probably some spelling errors as I'm going fast here. Had to get it out. Hope someone gets them one day and puts them out of business for good. Then again, we have forums like this one and there are blogs aren't there? Yup.

• Me
    medavis Mar 10, 2010

They keep calling and calling and calling. I have called their corporate office demanding to be taken off their calling lists. They still keep calling and calling and calling. Main Street Host, just go away, please!

• Ed
    eddie evans May 07, 2010

I just paid $20 for an "analysis." I hope they don't try to charge me more. I analyze my own pages. I have over 1, 000 web sites. See someone's elses comments about www.greeninformation.org would be very useful, but I can't afford getting ripped off. I might have paid $50 for seo work, but no more. I have no more.

I want to thank the contributors here and thank the folks who made this board available.

Eddie Evans
    greeninformation.org

Ann Marie O'Dell Dec 05, 2018

@eddie evans iI have had excellent results with Main Street Hosting. I had to quit them because I wanted to make my payments by Pay Pal. I was at that time getting, after being with them a year, consistent national calls. I am back with them now, and they NOW accept Pay Pal payments. I understand it may take a while to get the calls I did when I was with them a year. They are working with me in a new and fresh way. I am an old client, and after trying other SEO give them a high score. REMEMBER! SEO IS NOT IMMEDIATE...Google Search Engines takes time to latch in.

johnn1234444 Sep 22, 2010

I don't get it? I use main street host right now and have good results, I'm on the first page of google, bing and yahoo. it took a few months to see results but that's normal. after a year im on the first page. i'm happy with the results.

• Ke
    Ken Childs Jul 11, 2018

@johnn1234444 This is how they hook you! Do a search for backlinks and you’ll find yellowpages.com links up the wazoo along with stuff pointing to your site from the UK. Sound a bit personal? Your right! This is what happened to me. I paid and the traffic came in. So if X dollars is good 3Times X is better. After they helped with my meta code (basic to say the least). They claimed to monitor it and report on site health. One call I noticed they didn’t mention the changes I’d made and that’s why the traffic went up! I eventually found my back links and the spammy garbage they’d done. Now that I’ve fired them, I need to delete 1/2 of what they’ve done and hire someone else. I wish I were kidding.

Ann Marie O'Dell Dec 05, 2018

@johnn1234444 I agree!! I love them. They have given me absolutely 100% everyday business returns. I admit I left them because they did not accept Pay Pal payments. My American Express became a no no. The site they designed for me was awesome. I left for a while with another SEO. Guess what? I went back to Main Street. Found out the grass is not Greener on the other side. I went back to them. After one year I was getting more business then I could keep up with. They now accept Pay Pal payments and are promoting 5 pages of my website. We'll see. Gangsters? No. Miracle makers? No. But they have proven to be the best of the ones I have used.

renahuang Dec 03, 2010

i want to do optimize my website, who should i believe?

renahuang Dec 03, 2010

my website is www.heregogo.com wholesale nfl jerseys, nhl jerseys, mlb jerseys, nba jerseys, wedding dresses, evening dresses

• StanHalsteadPhoto Jan 17, 2011

I was contacted by Maistreet Host and offered a full, complete analysis of my websites rankings and full keyword search. I was also promised a full report on how to improve my search engine ranking and a guarantee that I would be in the top results of major search engines, Bing, Google, and Yahoo.

They recieved payment and today I recieved a report that my website name was tyed into search engines and it came up. No kidding? I KNOW it will come up if you type in the name. Any 3rd grader knows if you type in the name of a website it will come up. And that is ALL they did. No recommendations report, no keyword search, nothing.

This is complete fraud and nothing but. Their actions are criminal and I am filing complaints to the proper authorities. My number is on the Federal Do Not Call list and they viollated law there as well. Fortunately, payment was made via PayPal and a dispute has been filed there.

Do not trust these scam artists.

Joomlamerica Jan 17, 2011

This outfit is a TOTAL ripoff and needs a big skull and crossbones as their logo. One client was already with them when I started her site. She is a motivational speaker, comedienne, voiceover artist, and author. Main Street sent her an email last week telling her they had succeeded in getting links to her site on some sites that would help improve her ranking in the search engines. "your links are being added to other sites to get you more exposure on the internet which ultimately makes the search engines, like Google, “see” your site more often. Each time they go to one of these sites that has your link on it, they spider through the pages and will find your link. That link will force them back to your website. The more we can get them coming back to your website, the more “important” they will think you are. This will help them to recognize your site and get the work you have done with your optimizer noticed. It is not done to get you traffic from people visiting these websites. It is not there to tell the search engines where you are located or what it is that you do. All of that has to do with your keywords and phrases. It is done to make the search engines return to your site more; that is the plan. It is truly as simple as that."
    The five sites that would help her improve her ranking so greatly because of the key word searches were: a breeder of teacup poodles in Canada, a home inspection company in Canada, a tree surgeon, and two disk jockey services in Ohio and Connecticut! And not a single one of those sites they sent displayed a link to her site. Three of them don't even have a PLACE to display links!

If you or your friends are contacted by Main Street Host.com, slam down the phone and run the other way.

• St
    steveboj Mar 03, 2011

Just fell pray to Main Street Host, can't believe I fell for it there so F'ed up that multiple sales person's called me not knowing that I had already been hooked, scammed and stopped payment to them. nothing but lies and phoney analytics, however I now hang-up immediatly on ANY AND ALL SEO's that call me the second they announce who they are.

• Ef
    efru Mar 24, 2011

They pulled the same garbage on me. $1, 700 later I have received absolutely no benefit from their program. They send you monthly "updates" to your site which are nothing but links to their other customers, thus creating a large link network.

Avoid like the plague.

mad as hell @ Internet Consulting Servic May 21, 2011

Main Street now - INTERNET CONSULTING
    Beware CROOKS

mad as hell @ Internet Consulting Servic May 21, 2011

Internet Consulting was Main Street Host, BEWARE, BEWARE, BEWARE.
    Hide your charge cards !!!

Reviewer101 May 21, 2011

In a weak moment one of their sales people bullied me into signing up for SEO on a site I was still revising. I made the really dumb mistake of not goggling them first before verifying my order by phone. Found I simply could not operate the way the consultant wanted me to. I think it was better optimized before they got involved. The only useful thing they did was put my Google Analytics code on all 600 pages of my site. Before I'd only had it on my index page. When I did finally get around to checking them out on Google and talking with members of a web design discussion list I'm on, I found all these reviews of what had happened to others. At this point in time they had already charged me $600 for the SEO which was entirely unsatisfactory and a bit deceptive, and they were taking $100 more a month from me for updates.

I immediately called my bank that issued my credit card to reauthorize the payments. They said they couldn't do it because of the voice authorization. After a bit of conversation with them, I opened a dispute for the $200 saying I was very dissatisfied with the service, and if I'd returned any other product I wasn't happy with, I know as a merchant myself that a chargeback would have been done. Then I closed my card. They told me that just reporting it lost and getting a replacement would not stop the charged because of that voice verification recording. They explained that although the charges only came monthly, I had, in fact, authorized the entire amount, and was stuck for it.

I then finally got through to someone at Main Street Host again to complain. We argued for a long time and he finally allowed me to cancel the contract. The next time I went to check my Google Analytics, I discovered someone had closed MY Google Analytics account, and it wasn't me. I don't' know how they did it, but it made useless the only useful thing they had done. Of course, it goes without saying that I immediately changed my PW on my server before calling calling Main Street Host and ending my contract. I also emailed the consultant and told her I wouldn't be needing any more services from her. I'm sure she'd the one who closed my Google analytics account, but I still don't know how she got the PW because I don't think I ever gave her that. She didn't need it to get my code, which was already on the site.

There may be other SEO outfits that are reputable, but I suggest you Google anyone who contacts you by phone. From now on I will not do business with anyone on a cold call. I will not make anymore voice verification tapes. The price I've paid isn't as high as what many others have paid for this education. The threats they make are subtle -- you report me to BBB and I'll report you type threats. Nice guys to do business with -- not!

• Sk
    Skip Shot, Ltd. Jun 02, 2011

They are located at:4250 Ridge Lea Road, Suite 69, Amherst, New York 14226, also have a Vegas office. If they contact you and you are in another state they may be guilty of interstate fraud. I would contact the New York State Attorney General's Office and file your complaints there requesting an investigation. The more the better regarding them. I checked here before responding to their sales pitch. Glad I did! Please go after them through law enforcement. They deserve to be on criminal charges as it is no accident. Good Luck!!

• Ke
    Ketherelyon Jul 27, 2011

These guys are arrogant, rude, and flat out pushy. They bullied my boss into using their services, and finally after my constant insisting (and having paid them thousands of dollars so they can put us at the top of google after typing in a whole sentence for a search string), we're finally putting them to the boot. OH HAPPY DAY.

• StanHalsteadPhoto Jul 28, 2011

Well, they don't get the hint when you tell them to go to hell... I have gotten a couple of calls from them since I posted here and happily offered to put my foot up the ### of the guy calling. What I like is when they claim you don't show up on search engines... how the hell did they find me then??? LOL

MainStreetHostScam Sep 03, 2011

I have monitored what MSH has done to my friend over the last 4 years and have recently gotten involved to stop it. They are arrogant, threatening, dismissive of questioning, and secretive about their "proprietary methods." They install a link page and cross link with their other clients. They install a link to themselves in your footer. They will design a website if you need it to get you started, but then they do precious little for maintenance of your account or SEO improvement once you have paid. Sam Evangelista, who aggressively went after the contract renewal, did not want to talk after the sale - he was always "up to his ears" in work and terse with me every time I called. He hung up on me yesterday. He'll say that he's busy and will call me in 30 minutes, and I'll be calling him the next day. My take is that they know enough SEO to win some sales and they keep clients who aren't informed enough to call their BS. So they make money and stick around. They take what they can, give nothing back, and don't improve search placement. My friend paid them $6000 per year. He could have paid $5-10 a month for a hosting account somewhere else. Don't trust them at all.

• StanHalsteadPhoto Sep 03, 2011

I have gotten 5 calls from Main Street Host since they were told to not call again. After speaking with the Wyoming Attorney Generals office I learned that I can press criminal harassment charges, so the next time they call it will be recorded to give to law enforcement and I will be pressing charges against these appearant frauds. I still get a kick out of how they told me that I don't show up online at all and when I asked the clown on the phone "How did you find me then?" he was speechless. BEWARE!!! When someone tells you that you don't show up on search engines, do a search while they are on the phone for your type of business and your area. I did and learned that I am all over page 1 of Google, Yahoo, and Bing.

I have gotten several calls from others, possibly even Main Street Host, who claim to be Google. After contacting Google I learned that they do not operate this way. (I suspected as much)

SamPetie Nov 27, 2011

Do NOT use Main Street Hosting. They promise you optimization after analyzing your site, and then inform you because your site was uploaded incorrectly, for another $700 dollars they will rebuild your site. They point out everything wrong with your site; try to tweak the layout all the while destroying the original design. They claim to return calls and do not. They convince you, you haven't a clue what is wrong with your site and only they can fix it. They are pushy, rude and only want the money with no service. DO NOT USE THEM! I am attempting to cancel. They crashed one of my websites they were working on and they claim they could fix it for more money. They are horried.

Reviewer101 Nov 27, 2011

I'm glad I got out when I did. I had to cancel the credit card I was using but finally got a refund for $200 of monthly fees they did nothing to earn. I was not at all happy with what they were doing, and my site has never gotten it's traffic back to where it used to be before they started their SEO. As soon as I cancelled my service, I found they had somehow managed to close my Google Analytics account and I had to open a new one and change the number. Of course, the only real service they performed was to get the analytics where they were supposed to be, and then they closed the account and I had to go change the account number everywhere they had put it. I don't know how they got control of my account. I never gave them my Google Passwords.

AnastasiadelFugeo Dec 13, 2011

I was just cold-called by Main Street Hosting. The rep was reading off some copy and told me that the editors loved my website but my ranking was terrible with Google because Google had just recently changed their algorithms and I had lost all my visibility. Uh-huh. Sure. I went back and forth with her for about two minutes before she realized I knew what I was talking about and hung up on me. She tried to tell me that Google had switched purely to meta tags and keywords. Nope, but nice try.

• So
    SowItNow Mar 13, 2012

/together, Building Healthier People
    rather than being reactive, try the proactive lifestyle! It works! =D

Reaching out to 1, 000s of people here in Buffalo, NY and around the world. The website I hold is not only what is extraordinary. The desire and passion we have to reach out to help those in need through health and challenges in this here life is what we are on a Mission to accomplish. Mainstreethost offers this flexibility and support for us for over 10 years now the opportunities to grow and maintain a strong healthy lifestyle.

www.willusowit.com

To get your life stamped on the internet now call them. Or if you are in the Buffalo area feel free to stop by anytime to meet their amazing staff of Mainstreethost. –Make your impression today!

• Fr
    froginmythroat Oct 05, 2012

They have just called me again today which is Oct. 5, 2012. I told them I was on the Universal No Call list, and the girl on the phone said that "there was no such thing." They are insulting and intimating on the phone. I have never used them, and never will. I am glad people are posting these reviews. I have my own local web host. I do not need to deal with this fly by night long distance where ever they are located company. I will not anyone touch my site except myself and my webhost.

• Wi
    wildsidepj Dec 07, 2012

They were persistent and when I accepted their site review, the individual became aggressive with me and challenging. I do not work with unprofessional partners, nor will I recommend or accept their services even if they were free. www.destinationweddings.travel

• Hu
    Hubcaps On Wheels Nov 27, 2013

Well I have to say thank you to all of you for the warning. Main Street Hosting called me and said they could analyze my site for $9.99. I said I would think about it. A few weeks later they call back and say how bout $5 so I figured sure. After being on the phone for almost an hour with Grady, I told him I would think about it and call him back this Nov or Dec to switch over. Well, I was getting ready to call next week but BRAVO to you all! You spared me what sounds like massive headaches.
    That being said, can anyone make any recommendations for a good SEO & submission company? I've been with registereverywhere.com since about 2006. Though probably not the best in the industry, it was a big improvement over the previous company I was with. Plus the cost is more compatible with a very fixed budget <$1000/year as I'm a very small one man operation. I don't need first page results everywhere since I can only process so many orders each week. I just need decent, trustworthy and affordable. Let me know! Ron @ www.hubcapsonwheels.com

• Ab
    ABS Community Research Inc Feb 16, 2014

They just scammed my mother out of $2500, and are given a C- rating from Better Business Bureau. See BBB for processes to handle complaints, note Main Street Host has been served

• Ki
    KimFlip Apr 24, 2014

We paid $1500 for work they did not complete. When we called to find out why the work was done in error, they refused to answer our calls and emails. Worst service ever. Sickening, really.

• Su
    Sun Sugar Farms Jul 06, 2015

They called me, too and I do what I do with every person who calls me. I happily ask them how they carry their groceries. Do they use paper, plastic or reusable bags? If its plastic I point out that plastic comes from finite fossil fuels, that the average shopper in one year gets 500 bags, most don't get recycled and they'll take hundreds if not thousands of years to biodegrade and even then the plastic just disintegrates into smaller and smaller pieces as evidenced by the plastic numerous trash gyres in the oceans. If its paper then trees had to die for that bag and paper can really only be downcycled, not really recycled. If it's cheap reusable bags they use I explain that this is the worst of all because they are made of plastic pressed to look like a biodegradable fabric, that virtually NO recycling centers will take them and that they will take even LONGER to disintegrate into tiny bits of plastic. The bags are also designed to be fall apart so you'll buy more and if you wash them to avoid spreading and getting sick they'll fall apart faster. And then I tell them about my patent-pending CRESBI crates that solve all these issues and more. About the time I ask them what their favorite color is or what design they might like for a strap (since they're already on the website telling me how bad it is) they start saying they should let me go. I try to keep them on the line by telling them I'd be happy to trade CRESBI crates for their services and what a great customer and employee gift CRESBI crates make because I can customize the strap since it's made in America. There is a nonrefundable deposit though to get started with the custom strap and hey, what do you mean you gotta go? Don't you care about the environment?!? Give me a call when you're ready to move forward!

Comments

• Ru
    Ruth C. Howard Jul 29, 2015

I agree with all the negative comments written above. I too was convinced by the salesperson of the reliability and value of the company, assured that they could help me market my website books and increase my visibility and site interest. They agreed to my paying $800 in payments, which I put on my credit card. I did EVERYTHING they suggested to optimize my site but not one sale resulted in over three months. They disguise the activity as "actions" but I think their definition of "action" is way out of line. In the beginning they were helpful, or seemed to be, and as I said, I followed all their suggestions. But once the final $300 was paid on my credit card I heard nothing more and received no further guidance. I did receive a "final report" which made little sense in the scheme of things. I plan to try to get my money back since I went into debt to pay them and am still trying to pay off my credit card. I am ashamed that I've been scammed and I have to take responsibility for letting myself be sweet talked into a useless program.

• Be
    Beth Gold-Bernstein Mar 24, 2016

I paid for a 4 month service. The contract stated they would provide "4 months of monitoring, editing, consultation, and reporting of SEO efforts". I had to call them repeatedly to ask to report on their SEO efforts. They were unresponsive. I complained that the SEO tool I have was showing my home page red. They scoffed at me, saying the tool was not as sophisticated as they were. There was NO monitoring. They didn't even get onto my site more than once in the first month. When the contact was over and I complained and asked to speak to a supervisor a total A-Hole got on the phone, telling me was far too important to be talking to me, then yelled at me and insisted I purchase another 6 months. They are TERRIBLE. Save your money. Do not use this company.

• Kr
    krbenet May 05, 2016

I was contacted by main street host and promise customers from my site. take your money and give you a lot of bull, probably lies and laughing at us all the way to the bank. I got nothing. same above with all the complaints. You know when you go get your car worked on. they service it, give you an estimate, fix it and car runs and give you the bill and you pay it. not the other way around, pay the mechanic ahead of time and hopefully he fixes it and then he wants more. the he does a bad job and he has your money with a bad car. My suggestion and what I suggested to them was create a web site mimic mine, tweek it and make it work. I'll pay a hosting fee as usual. when you bring customers, then you get paid by customer a small percentage, more customers the more they get, the incentive for them is do a web site right and bring in customers. no customers no pay. Insist they operate that way or any other similar company. if they want your money. hang up. its not worth the strong sales pitch they give you and believe me they can sell a refrigerator to an eskimo.

• Th
    Thomas Elfers Sep 26, 2016

Main Street Host is not an SEO company, they are an SER company (Search Engine RIpoff)! They make incredible claims while they knock down your existing site. And after many hours of bullying, and telling you you don't know what you're doing and when you finally give in and give them your money, they will put you even lower on ranking than you already are. Don't do it! Do your due diligence, and you will see for yourself!

• Da
    Dane Hobbs Oct 08, 2017

I also was duped out of my hard earned money. The person that I talked with sounded very sincere and professional. Unfortunately, none of their promises were kept! In fact, I could never see where they did anything other than take my money. I lost $2800 and I am still paying this amount off. Steer clear of them!!!

Ann Marie O'Dell Nov 24, 2017

The good thing about Main Street is that I did not realize how great that their services were until I quit. A shame as my client calls were coming in like hot cakes from the states I was being promoted. The design was beautiful, and because they used Word Press as the sites back bone, it automatically updates every few months. I quit only because I could not afford to have my Credit Card charged a thousand dollars or more at a time. Before I knew it I could barely afford my card payments. I returned to have a site design update. Was very happy with the Main Street design. On requesting my agent letting me go to another site to be hosted, the response was "Now why would you want to take a chance like that?"..My card was charged another $800.00 and that's when I had to block them. I choose monthly payments now with a company who accepts Pay Pal. But as far as design, business response, expertise, I was happy with Main Street.. Its the way they helped themselves from my credit card that was frightening.

• Md
    MD Mainuddin Jul 15, 2019

Dreaming of being your own boss and working as a freelance web ... Why should you consider freelance web design as an option?