Main Street HostRip offs

A

I have had similar problems with main street host. The first account manager ripped me off for $2500 and never delivered on the training i needed to make the software work. Now he is gone and another manager is trying to rip me off and pressuring me to spend another $2400 for this year to host the site; give me a generation program and maintain a social marketing site. How does one know who to trust in this business? When i said i couldn't make a decision today he made it sound like they would pull the plug on my site!

• StanHalsteadPhoto Sep 03, 2011

They will continue to call. I suspect it's one, maybe two people operating out of a spare bedroom of an apartment. In any event, I suggest you keep a log of the calls and use a speakerphone and digital voice recorder on the calls when you tell them not to call and then when they call again. Then file a complaint to law enforcement and your states Attorney Generals office asking that they be charged criminally with harassment.

• In
    info4u Dec 09, 2010

I paide $3000 to main stream host to set up a web page and enhanced my website. After 7 month I have not had any single customer from this web site.

• In
    info4u Dec 09, 2010

I have the same propblem with them. I paid $3000 and after 7 month I have not had only two calls from them, so far waste of my money.

• Tr
    trixey23 Dec 04, 2009

I HAVE ASKED THEM A NUMBER OF TIMES NOT TO CALL ME AND THEY CLAIM TO PUT ME ON A DO NOT CALL LIST AND THE CALLS CONTINUE. TODAY 12/4/09 THEY CALL AGAIN AND I TOLD THEM IF IT HAPPENS AGAIN I WILL REPORT THEM LET SEE IF IT CONTINUES