Magazine Rewards Plus — unauthorized charges on my credit card
On October 31 2016, I became aware of a reoccurring charge of $19.95 on my Chase credit card every month. I have had similar problems in the past with accepting promotions so i am VERY CLEAR when talking to operators and turning down what ever they have to offer. I DID Not authorize trial or deal and have not used any portion of your promotion. I want full refund and interest payed at 17.99%. which is what I paid. Please contact me by Phone and by email. I have waited the ten business days to speek to someone of authority in which, no one was available nor was an explaination given as to what was going to be done and why. but I was, apparently given a refund of $79.80.
I want to talk to a"Corporate Manager" as soon as possible. Please provide a phone number in which, and to whom I can address my concerns. Thank You for your prompt action, Lynnette R. Hoy-Dingmann, 2063 Raccoon Trail, Pollock Pines Ca 95726. I can be reach at [protected] or [protected]. email is [protected]@comcast.net
More Magazine Rewards Plus Complaints & Reviews
- Magazine Rewards - cancel my order
- Magazine Rewards Plus - fraud
- Magazine Rewards Center - charged, never revieved, can't contact
- Magazine Rewards Plus - $50.00 walmart gift card!
- Magazine Rewards Plus - magazines free trial offer
- Magazine Rewards Plus - canceled
- Magazine Rewards Plus - walmart gift and magazine subscription
- Magazine Rewards Plus - unethical behavior
- Magazine Rewards Plus - magazines
- Magazine Rewards - no way to be able to cancel my membership