The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Magazine Rewards Plus — magazines
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
So I purchase items from Books a Million on January 26, 2019 and was asked if I would like to get a two month free trial of three magazines. I was instructed by the cashier if I did not want to continue but still receive my free trial to cancel before 30-days but will still get the magazines. I have not received any magazines so I call today, February 17, 2019 to cancel and was told since I canceled prior to the 30 days I don't get the two-month free subscription. This is a scam! Do not fall for it. This company does not hold there end of the bargain!
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Magazine Rewards Plus Complaints & Reviews
- Magazine Rewards - cancel my order
- Magazine Rewards Plus - fraud
- Magazine Rewards Center - charged, never revieved, can't contact
- Magazine Rewards Plus - $50.00 walmart gift card!
- Magazine Rewards Plus - magazines free trial offer
- Magazine Rewards Plus - canceled
- Magazine Rewards Plus - walmart gift and magazine subscription
- Magazine Rewards Plus - unethical behavior
- Magazine Rewards Plus - unauthorized charges on my credit card
- Magazine Rewards - no way to be able to cancel my membership