Magazine Rewards Plusmagazines

C Feb 17, 2019

So I purchase items from Books a Million on January 26, 2019 and was asked if I would like to get a two month free trial of three magazines. I was instructed by the cashier if I did not want to continue but still receive my free trial to cancel before 30-days but will still get the magazines. I have not received any magazines so I call today, February 17, 2019 to cancel and was told since I canceled prior to the 30 days I don't get the two-month free subscription. This is a scam! Do not fall for it. This company does not hold there end of the bargain!

RESOLVED

• Magazine Rewards Plus's response · Feb 18, 2019

Hello - We do not have a program at Books-a-Million. This consumer has mistaken us with another company. Thank you.