Maaco.com1985 el camino

R

I bought my 1985 el camino to Maaco at 242 Dover Road S. Toms RIver NJ MO236 The first time they took a quick walk around car & estimated 2363 Then they call a few days later & complained about all these dents . So I told them they had 1000.00 more to fix them. They told me the car was ready went to pic up and never put moldings back on . So I left again. Came back 3 days later only to find my windows & radio didn't work and they distroyed the new tint on my windows. Very disappointed with the owner, the shop and the way things were handled. Would not bring a car again or recommend them. I am writing to the better Business Bueau too. This has to stop. I am a very angry customer . I would hope that you would look into this urgent matter.