Lumosity.com / Chargecharged for another year without permission.

Please credit my charge card for $79.95 which you took out of my account July 3, 2014.
You have my email address but here it is again [protected]@yahoo.com
The numbers before your phone number on my bill is 8328143.
I just received my bill July 22, 2014.
This is unlawful. It is sad that you have such a nice program but and then you do this without permission.
Please credit my account immediately.
Carole O'Sullivan

jaux1941 Jan 12, 2017

On Jan. 10, 2017 I was charged through PayPal for $59.95. Please advise what the charge is for. There was no description listed. The Paypal transaction ID 4WK 102637M5651057.