The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Lumosity — debited my card wo permission
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I joined Lumosity last year, but rarely used it at all. I am retired and on a fixed income. I would have never re-ordered this. However, my son was looking at my account this morning and nocticed that in September they had deducted $69.95 from my account. He said that he was surprised that I ordered that again and I let him know that I DID NOT order it again. I want my money back in my account. The first year, I only used it five time or so. This is a scam! I intend to contact the NC Attorney General's Office, Consumer Protection Division. I have emailed them a copy of my bank statement with the charge on it. I am furious!!
More Lumosity Complaints & Reviews
- Lumosity - scam
- Lumosity - caught trying to take unauthorized funds from my checking account
- Lumosity.com - they gave my email address out to spammers
- Lumosity.com - they do not respect their customers and feel they own your privacy and money once you sign on
- Lumosity - unauthorized withdrawl
- Lumosity.com - I also have been getting an enormous amount of spam since I signed up for the trial
- Lumosity - won't reply to my submit a request emails
- Lumosity - family plan failure
- Lumosity - deceptive billing
- Lumosity.com - i'm very disappointed.