Lumositydebited my card wo permission

M Review updated:

I joined Lumosity last year, but rarely used it at all. I am retired and on a fixed income. I would have never re-ordered this. However, my son was looking at my account this morning and nocticed that in September they had deducted $69.95 from my account. He said that he was surprised that I ordered that again and I let him know that I DID NOT order it again. I want my money back in my account. The first year, I only used it five time or so. This is a scam! I intend to contact the NC Attorney General's Office, Consumer Protection Division. I have emailed them a copy of my bank statement with the charge on it. I am furious!!

• Updated by Treva Finks · Dec 08, 2017

My credit card has been charged without authorization. I demand a refund!!

• Updated by Treva Finks · Dec 08, 2017

Updated by Treva Finks, Dec 08, 2017
    My credit card has been charged without authorization. I demand a refund!!

• Updated by Treva Finks · Dec 09, 2017

My credit card has been charged without authorization. I demand a refund NOW.

• Updated by Treva Finks · Dec 09, 2017

• Tr
    Treva Finks Sep 02, 2018

My credit card has been charged without authorization. I demand a refund!!!

• Ac
    action 1 Sep 11, 2018

DATE: OCT 23, 2017 CLIENT NUMBER/TRANSACTION ID 2K062360CB1802630 REQUEST REFUND AND CANCEL ANY ONGOING TRANSACTIONS Iwould appreciate anything you can do to help me through this. this transaction was through PayPal. The total was 59.95. Thanks again for your cooperation. Ican be reached at [protected] Janet L Stout [email protected]

[email protected] Nov 11, 2018

Lumosity billing practices are unfair. They keep months of a subscription if you do not request a refund in 30 days. They are making money for a product you do not receive. This must be because they are in financial trouble over the lawsuit they just lost for false claims. Poor customer service, bad billing practices.