Lucre Unlimited / DiplomaMakers.com / LucreLtd.comthe website sells fake degrees

N

This site sells fake degrees and diplomas. This is a nightmare for students who work so hard all year!!

• To
    Todd Oct 02, 2008

If you're not getting any help or response from these guys, you should post them on this site, this is for anyone who has been screwed, ripped off or felt that they had been done wrong. The name of the site is www.uradeadbeat.com, it gives you a voice to the people who will not listen. Not only does the person who you are complaining about receive an email letting them know that they have been put on the deadbeat list (as long as you provide email address) but, they will also receive a post card (as long as you provide a mailing address) notifying them too.

• Bi
    BillOB Aug 18, 2009

I went through Universaldegrees.com which gave me a so-called Bachlor's Degree from Corllin's University that is supposedly accredited globally and is through Accredation Panel for Online Colleges & Universities (APTEC) but i found an article that proves to be a fake. follow link to:

there is a list of 30 fake accredations on this link

• Ra
    Raja Roy C Jun 26, 2010

i dont see any problem here. corllins has its degrees apostilled and attested by US department of state signed by the US Secretary of State which is recognised in 178 countries under the hague convention. So whats the problem?

• Da
    Dave Matt Jun 30, 2010

I agree with you Raja, what is the problem? People are people and will never be satisfied with what they have and envy those that do have!

• Br
    breezy062 Aug 10, 2010

I keep hearing the word Accredited... I used to think that was a good thing and that it was important. My Associates Degree is from a Community College, my Undergrad is from National Louis University, my 1st Masters Degree from University of Maryland, my 2nd Masters is from George Washington University... so I bought the hype. Here's the problem...

My Directors and VP's in Verizon, many of them had degrees from schools in India... I looked these schools up on the US Dept of Ed website... aaaaaand (drum roll)... NO US Dept of Ed ACCREDITATION by any of the Regional agencies! When I was on assignment at Wells Fargo in the IT dept... again many of my bosses and coworkers were from India and graduated from schools in India... again... NO U.S. ACCREDITATION! I worked at Sprint on a contract and... you guessed it, Indian schools with no US Dept of Ed. accreditation.

This is just my personal experience, so I did some research on some of the top level fortune 500 companies (that I could find) and found many of the execs from India had attended Indian schools... admittedly most all of them also attended some sort of American university... then how did a US University accept "Non-US-accredited" degrees for these folks to gain their Master's degrees?

I did the same for companies operating in the US like Toyota and Nissan, again many of their folks (of the ones I could find on Linked-in and other places) had degrees from Japan... once again "Non-US-accredited" so what's the big deal?

I can only speak for myself to say that I am hired for what I know, my skills, and experience... NO one has ever called my schools to verify they were accredited (though all them are US Dept. of Ed Accredited via one of the 6 Regional agencies). The one or 2 that I needed a full security background check only asked for transcripts which many of the "online schools" will also send transcripts... no one called and talked to a person at the University of Maryland... though again, many online schools will answer calls too... so who cares?

I looked up Oxford University the school of Stephen Hawking, physicist and author (arguably the smartest man on the planet), Former President Bill Clinton and Winston Churchill but can't find their Accreditation on the US Dept of Ed website... guess these famous people choose a degree mill for their degrees... :)

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices