Having problems with TGS ECOM?

TGS ECOM Customer Service Contacts

#L-142, 1st Floor, 5th Avenue, 5th Main Road, 6th Sector, HSR Layout
Bangalore
India - 560102

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with TGS ECOM Customer Service. Initial TGS ECOM complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for TGS ECOM above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about TGS ECOM. Discuss the issues you have had with TGS ECOM and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

TGS E Commerce — TGS ecommerce fraud

Dear Friends, ( PLEASE DON'T ONLY READ AND KEEP QUITE, BUT KEEP ON PASSING THIS MSG SO THAT EVERY BODY...

Tgscom.comFraud alert

Don't use this website. They took my money and stopped to answer my emails. Google them and you will find I'm not only one victim. I will report them to BBB!

TGSCOM, Inc (The Gun Source)Credit card charged but product not shipped

I ordered product that according to the web site was in stock on or around Feb. 15th. I called to check on the order on 2/24 and was told it would ship within 7-10 days. At this time I doubled the order and was told all the product would ship in 7-10 days. My credit card was charge for the product on 2/28 so I thought I would get the order shortly. Yesterday 3/6 I called because I had seen nothing yet. I found that they were not taking phone calls the only way to reach them was by e-mail. I e-mail telling them my story and got a reply saying that the product would ship within 7-10. I responded telling them to cancel the order and credit my card. They answered saying that it would take 24 hour to which I told them I want it cancelled not and my card credited now or I was going to the BBB and that I wanted a confirmation within 30 minutes. The answered saying it had been done but the card credit would take up to 4 days depending on the bank that issued it.

John from Texas Jun 02, 2012

Having the same problem. Ordered several products in March. Their phone #'s no longer work, you cannot even ask a question online? My credit card was charged also...no product, no reply? Looks to me like a company going out of business and stealing as much as they can before they fold? Done business in the past with no problems. WOW! If ya cannot make it in the gun business right now, your a loser! Going the credit card route and BBB!

TGSCOM, INC.TGSCOM Restocking fee

I ordered a police related product from them and received an email confirmation. After 10 days they still had not shipped the product. I needed it for work, so I ordered it from somewhere else. I called TGSCOM to cancel the order. The customer service rep told me it had only been seven days since I ordered. I corrected her and told her the date I ordered it and had received e-mail confirmation. She told me the order had now been canceled. Later that day she sent me an e-mail telling me that she forgot to tell me earlier that there would be a 15% restocking fee because they had ordered the product from someone else, although they hadn't received it yet. TGSCOM wants 15% to restock an item that they never had in their possession. Their web site says there is a restocking fee for returned products, but I didn't return a product.

I feel they should have informed me at the time of purchase that they did not have the item in stock. With modern inventory systems that is a simple task. I understand why they didn't though, because it would have cost them the sale. Further, I should have been informed when I called to cancel the order that there would have been a restocking fee instead of hours later in an e-mail that I wasn't in the office to receive. I replied to their e-mail and didn't get a response, but the restocking fee now shows up on my credit card statement. I have seen several complaints on the Internet where they get people with the restocking fee. It appears TGSCOM stocks little, if any, product and is simply orders items for you from someone else. They may get the 15% eventually, but I have disputed it with my credit card company and they are going to have to work for it. I will share my experience with TGSCOM with all of my fellow officers and gun enthusiasts.

• Ax
          ax275 Mar 22, 2012

Well I placed an order for a stock I believed was mil-spec (they didn't state whether it was commercial or mil-spec, I took a gamble- pretty sure it's commercial and not what I wanted). I ended up finding mil-spec stock I wanted somewhere else and it was also $20 cheaper. I've been sending an email to them for four days now asking to cancel my order and none of them have been answered. Oh and the best part is their phone service is suspended so that they only have to worry about their online customer care service. So I can't call and talk to a representative, it's all strictly online. But I know as soon as they answer me (if they answer me) I'll have to pay a $15 restocking fee - because they don't know how to run a company properly. For anyone reading this if you are willing to lose money, wait a long time for your product, and love not getting your questions answered... go with TGSCOM.

I bet their only revenue is people's "restocking fee".

• Sc
          SCREWED11 Dec 05, 2010

I am completely with you i have many rifles so i know what the rules are for new york and before i ordered my rifle i asked them if it was new york approved and they said yes the only thing that needed to be changed was the magazine it cant be more than 10 rounds but of course when my FFL got the gun it had a 22 round magazine so before i knew anything they emailed me saying a refund was going to be placed so then i called tgscom they said they have no one that can answer the questions that i asked when i called to see if it was new york approved and now the best part is i have to pay for a 25% restocking fee for a gun that i never even had in my possession which comes to 87 dollars. so basically i went on there site and did a bunch of random stuff so i can just pay them 87 dollars. WHAT EVER ANY ONE DOES DONT BUY FROM TGSCOM INC THEY ARE ###S AND THIEFS.!!!

• Sc
          scammedbytgs Oct 23, 2010

i had a bad exeprience with them as i found them to be liars and shady people do deal with, liars as i had emails stating how they would pay for return shipping given how they admittedly messed up my order shipping me something i wasnt supposed to get. steve (evidently the man in charge) had initially refused to keep his own word, then after whelling and dealing, i just gave up and lost 5 dollars on the entire mess. I figured it wasnt worth it and would add my experience to the massive list concerning this company (and the many internet sites they operate) so they could "get their 5 dollars worth" of scammed money from me. do your research, don't deal with any of their sites. they are to be avoided.

TGSCOM — Theives!

I ordered a glock 26 on Sept. 12, 2009 because the website said they were "in stock" which was not true. Only...