Menu

reviews & complaints

BustedMugshots.com Complaints Summary

1 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: While BustedMugshots.com has an above-average resolution rate, there’s room for improvement. Investigate common issues reported by customers and understand how they were resolved. Be prepared to follow up on your queries if needed, and keep detailed records of all interactions.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for BustedMugshots.com has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of BustedMugshots.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

BustedMugshots.com complaints 2

Sort by:

Newest BustedMugshots.com reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
S
2:58 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BustedMugshots.com online extortion and blackmail

Bustedmugshots.com has posted my personal information regarding a false arrest in 2013 that was dismissed and expunged from public record. This is felony extortion, defamation and blackmail. This extortion scam is owned by Kyle Prall and Ryan Russell, 2128 Sage Creek Loop, Austin, Texas 78704
(512-851-7054). Kyle Prall is currently serving a three-year prison sentence for a laundry list of crimes.

Read full review of BustedMugshots.com
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
S
9:07 am EST

BustedMugshots.com con artists of the lowest level

I work at lynn's uniforms for about 2 weeks and my boss came to me and told me that i need to come in on Thursday at 830 in the morning for a mandatory meeting. At the meeting my boss told me that she found my arrest record on JailArrest.com and that I was fired. I lost my job today because of my arrest record was found on JailArrest.com. So I paid this site $99.00 to remove my arrest record from there website. When I paid the $99 to the site they sent me email that says your arrest record has been removed from our database. Very next day I found my arrest record again on a other site called BustedMugshots.com looking at the site you can tell it's the same site just like JailArrest.com. I did some digging and found that JailArrest.com and BustedMugshots.com and are basically the same people running a scam. JailArrest.com published my arrest record on February 22, 2012, This arrest record was 3 years old and was not on the county site. So how did they get there hands on it? but the charges were dismissed the very next day do to my identity was stolen by my brother he used my name and SSN, Which all charges were dropped because my identity was stolen. I lost my job yesterday because of this. it's impossible for me to look for a job. the owners of JailArrest.com said they would remove it for $99. It's EXTORTION at the VERY CORE! plain and simple. My arrest record and mugshot is very findable on Google thanks to these greedy lowlifes. The whole thing with JailArrest.com, BustedMugshots.com, Mugshotsonline.com, imagemaxpr.com and RemoveSlander.com is all a SCAM and owned by the same person. Anyone who has paid these scammers should know that your money has gone right into the pockets of these greedy lowlifes. You must contact the FBI and tell them everything you know about JailArrest.com and get these creeps shut down and jailed for GOOD.

Check out there video on how they SCAM you and other people out of there hard earn money. Here is that URL

Read full review of BustedMugshots.com
View 0 more photos

Hide full review
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

BustedMugshots.com contacts