LSI usenet.netfraudulent charges

K Review updated:

I received a pre-emptive email from Capital One this morning, regarding possible fraudulent charges that were recently placed with my credit card account. I called Capital One to find out what was going on.

Turns out there was a $1 authorization charge pending on my account from LSI usenet.net. The service rep was suspicious and informed me that the charge was made early this morning and asked if I knew the company or if I had ever done business with them in the past. I told him that I did not know the company nor did I make any charges in the past few days. He gave me their phone number [protected]) and told me to call them and inquire. I called and got a generic voicemail asking me to enter the voice mailbox number. I hung up and started some research on the net. I found a few hits on Google that led me to believe that the company was fraudulent. One website even stated that the company does the initial $1 authorization charge to make sure the account is valid/active, then maxes out the user's card limit account on fraudulent charges. I immediately called Cap One back, cancelled the account and got new cards issued. Good job Capital One on keeping a good look-out for fraud!

Just giving everyone a head's up out there who get a charge like this and don't know what it is.

• Updated by diana14 · Sep 11, 2019

I went to my bank and just the I foud out what you took 99.96 euro from my account. I want my money back

• Di
    diana14 Sep 17, 2019

Y want to be eraise from your web site. I did a big mistake by let my account date

• Tj
    Tjtotzkie Jul 28, 2019

Pease stop my free trial emmidiately and please cancel my subscription and delete my accnt please thankyou. Please help me to unsubscribe it as soon as possible thank you.

• Ed
    edile Jul 12, 2012

They took around 12.50 euros off my count at least the last two month (as you can see on the JPEG)

• Ed
    edile Jul 12, 2012

I am french (living in France) and it happens the same thing to me. I hope my nank will do something.