Louis Vuitton Rouge Fauviste Sara Walletcounterfit

Seller sold wallet as an authentic lv wallet on june 27, 2011, never used as I was planning to use for a trip in december but due to unforseen financial problems decided to sell to a friend who then let me know on november 14th that the wallet was a fake. I then let seller know who said she took the wallet to an lv store for authentication and for me to send the wallet photos to caroldiva for authentication. I forgot to mention I purchased it off ebay from her. I let seller know that I was taking her up on her suggestion. But it was already too late because carol diva had already looked at the listing as well as the photos that I sent her and she did inform me that the wallet was indeed a counterfeit/fake. I have also called the lv stores and they do not authenticate lv items as it is their policy. I am getting my money back because I paid by credit card but I do want people to know that this seller sells fake items also. I can forward my email if requested the email that caroldiva sent to me that the wallet is a counterfeit. Please let this be processed.

• Fo
    ForumMember Nov 16, 2011

I'm glad you got your money back. I hope you left the appropriate feedback!