Lotus Leggings — scam, ripoff
Firstly, as you can see in the pictures I placed the order 11 FEB 2017 and I received it June 14. I contacted them 8 of May and they told me the address I have sent them it's wrong and they couldn't ship the items. That's a lie as I double checked my email and I sent the correct address. They just needed to stall. I have sent them my address again.
Now, the fun part. I got my order today. Confusing... as on the package is mentioned a wrong name, not mine, and it says that inside it's only a pair of leggings and it's actually 2. I ordered 3. They cant even get that right. And it's all shipped from China.
Anyway, I am excited to see my leggings, size M as you can see in my order. What did I get? 2 pairs of completely different leggings, size XXXL.
They are not even close to what I ordered! I can't even wear this huge size! I will make sure I will report LOTUS LEGGINGS on every website and to consumers rights. This is outrageous.
Please see the pictures and judge for yourselves. I would be ashamed to deceive people like this.
If you go online and google "Lotus leggings scam" you will see that the internet is full of reviews just like mine.
PS I need my refund!
More Lotus Leggings Complaints & Reviews
- Lotus Leggings - vip membership 
- Lotus Leggings - such a waste of money 
- Lotus Leggings - did not sign up for vip membership!!! furious!! 
- Lotus Leggings - customer service & shipping 
- Lotus Leggings - charges on my debit card
- Lotus Leggings - cancelling the membership 
- Lotus Leggings - unwanted vip subscription/monthly leggings
- Lotus Leggings - refund policy 
- LotusLeggings.com - lousy customer service rude agents arrogant creep elijah the ape is the nastiest.
- Lotus Leggings - money charged and almost a year later still no delivery