Lotus Leggingsmoney charged and almost a year later still no delivery

T

Placed an order in 26th November 2016 for 4 pairs of leggings. Parcel dispatched email t curved in December. After 2 months I emailed to chase up. Again in March still nothing had arrived and my emails were getting me no-where and to be honest the responses have been exceptionally rude!

Another parcel dispatch email I received on June 14th RU734303693CN Was the tracking number And yet again my order had not been delivered.
This unsurprisingly has now disappeared.

As far as I am concerned I have now been robbed and I demand my money back in full!

• Ra
    Rachelle1 Aug 29, 2017

Hey, I'm sorry to hear about your problem. I, too, experienced problems with this company. Check out the other complaints about Lotus Leggings. You can find detailed information about the company, along with contact details of the person who sends orders out, including a telephone number.