Lotus Leggings — money charged and almost a year later still no delivery
Placed an order in 26th November 2016 for 4 pairs of leggings. Parcel dispatched email t curved in December. After 2 months I emailed to chase up. Again in March still nothing had arrived and my emails were getting me no-where and to be honest the responses have been exceptionally rude!
Another parcel dispatch email I received on June 14th RU734303693CN Was the tracking number And yet again my order had not been delivered.
This unsurprisingly has now disappeared.
As far as I am concerned I have now been robbed and I demand my money back in full!
More Lotus Leggings Complaints & Reviews
- Lotus Leggings - vip membership
- Lotus Leggings - such a waste of money
- Lotus Leggings - scam, ripoff
- Lotus Leggings - did not sign up for vip membership!!! furious!!
- Lotus Leggings - customer service & shipping
- Lotus Leggings - cancelling the membership
- Lotus Leggings - unwanted vip subscription/monthly leggings
- Lotus Leggings - refund policy
- LotusLeggings.com - lousy customer service rude agents arrogant creep elijah the ape is the nastiest.
- LotusLeggings - refund for pair of leggings sent back - never received!