Lotus Leggings — charges to my checking account that I never made.
I noticed a $89.99 charge by VIP Lotus Leggings, to my checking account, using my debit card on 3/22/19. I have never heard of this company or ordered anything. I called by Credit Union and they show 3 more charges on March 8, 2019 of $2.49, $24.94, & $4.90.
Some times the credit union has further information. They didn't so I am having to cancel my debit card and wait for a new one since someone is messing with my account.
THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE STOPPED.. In searching google, etc there is no concrete information on this account.
Updated by Sally-Jo Lamont · Mar 25, 2019
After filing this complaint, the company information came up (with tons of complaints) and they address is in CHINA...SCAM!
More Lotus Leggings Complaints & Reviews
- Lotus Leggings - vip membership 
- Lotus Leggings - such a waste of money 
- Lotus Leggings - scam, ripoff 
- Lotus Leggings - did not sign up for vip membership!!! furious!! 
- Lotus Leggings - customer service & shipping 
- Lotus Leggings - cancelling the membership 
- Lotus Leggings - unwanted vip subscription/monthly leggings
- Lotus Leggings - refund policy 
- LotusLeggings.com - lousy customer service rude agents arrogant creep elijah the ape is the nastiest.
- Lotus Leggings - money charged and almost a year later still no delivery