Lotus Leggingscharges to my checking account that I never made.

S Mar 25, 2019 Review updated:

I noticed a $89.99 charge by VIP Lotus Leggings, to my checking account, using my debit card on 3/22/19. I have never heard of this company or ordered anything. I called by Credit Union and they show 3 more charges on March 8, 2019 of $2.49, $24.94, & $4.90.

Some times the credit union has further information. They didn't so I am having to cancel my debit card and wait for a new one since someone is messing with my account.

THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE STOPPED.. In searching google, etc there is no concrete information on this account.

• Updated by Sally-Jo Lamont · Mar 25, 2019

After filing this complaint, the company information came up (with tons of complaints) and they address is in CHINA...SCAM!

• D
      Mar 27, 2019

Sally - we're dealing with the same exact thing. Those three small charges (precisely those amounts) followed by an 89.99. Spent a long half hour on the phone and finally extracted a promised to refund 100%

• S
      Apr 24, 2019

@Daniel F Carey What is their telephone number? I called [protected] and I got the number is disconnected. I got the same charges on my bank account.

• L
      Apr 16, 2019

i HAVE A .91 INTERNATIONAL FEE AND A 89.99 CHARGE I DON'T KNOW WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE!