L'Oreal International — l'oreal colorista one day colour
I purchased a bottle of L'Oreal Colorista 1 day colour, mint green, on Friday Nov. 1st at Shoppers Drug Mart, White Rock, BC. I chose this particular colour as it was suitable for blonde hair.
I dyed my hair for a Halloween party on Saturday Nov. 2nd, and instantly my hair felt crusty and extremely dry. The color stained everything, and it wasn't the pastel mint green, more like a bright shamrock green. I ended up washing it away as my hair felt horrible. After the first wash, I still had some colour. I let it be for the evening for my party, and in the night I washed my hair 3 times and in the next morning a couple of times again. Still light green. The same night I washed it again and let it air dry. I noticed that my hair was damaged, especially in front the endings had had breakage and my hair was shorter and frizzly.
Now it's Tuesday Nov. 5th and my hair still has a light green hue. I need to go to a hairdresser to fix my hair and even out the endings.
Needless to say I'm very disappointed, shocked and all of this becomes expensive as well. For a 1 day it shouldn't be a disaster like that. My hair was in a good condition before this, and I haven't dyed it at home before so I thought this would be a relatively safe and easy option to change my look for one day.
I'm hoping for a response and would like to know how L'Oreal takes responsibility on this.
More L'Oreal International Complaints & Reviews
- Loreal / L'Oreal Pearl Perfect Day Cream - complaint against loreal 
- L'Oreal - bottle stops pumping, when there are lots of make left in the bottle 
- L'Oreal - elling duplicate products 
- L'Oreal Paris London - revitalift day face cream 
- L'oreal Paris Healthy Look Creme Gloss Color - wrong color 
- L'Oreal - l'oreal excellence creme 5g medium golden brown
- L'Oreal - lipstick "color riche" 362 cristal cappuccino 
- L'Oreal - loreal feria hair dye 
- L'Oreal - voluminous lash paradise mascara
- L'Oreal - loreal imported deep nourishing spa gel 490 gm