Lord & Taylor — customer service in store
I have been a Lord and Taylor's client for more than 30 years and have spent 10's of thousands of dollars over a lifetime. I had a horrible experience at the Westfarms Mall store this past weekend. I was purchasing some under garments for my spouse which were clearly on sale. The sign on both sides displayed 25% off. When I was at the register wanting to make the purchase the sales person did not want to give me the discount. A line was forming behind me with other customers as the sales person went over to the display to check if what I was stating was accurate. When she came back she said the garments were not ringing up and was very accusatory towards me. I was completely embarrassed as the other customers were growing more impatient and the sales person's rudeness was not professional at all. Finally another employee stepped in and gave me the discount but was not pleased doing it. I was very humiliated and taken aback by the very poor customer service. My shopping experience was ruined and I may never return to that location again.
More Lord & Taylor Complaints & Reviews
- Lord and Taylor - bug in web discount program
- Lord and Taylor - never again!
- Lord & Taylor - bad customer service-cosmetics department
- Lord and Taylor - cancelled online order, no refund
- Lord & Taylor - racial profiling
- Lord & Taylor - customer service: rude staff is unacceptable
- Lord & Taylor - refund for broken items not received
- Lord & Taylor - online shopping
- Lord & Taylor - shoes/customer service
- Lord and Taylor - disaster