Long’s Drug Storeno access to restroom

V Jun 20, 2019

I was not provided access to restrooms when I requested to use it. Every excuse was given on June 20, 2019, as to why I could not use the restroom from "It is out of order" to "We do not have a restroom." A manager and a cashier gave contradictory information about the availability of a restroom to a shopping customer—me. No Public Restrooms is a common practices of businesses in Hawaii, but Long's? I do not understand. The CVS in Florence, South Carolina, allows shopping customers to use the restroom. Remember, some shopping customers have medical issues and may need to use a restroom.