Menu
M
Author of the complaint
5:30 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My husband and I went to Longhorm Steakhouse for the first time tonight. The food was wonderful and the prices were fine. However, when we got out bill, there was a charge of $50 for our 5 glasses of wine... That is outrageous! I'm sorry, but at $10 a GLASS of wine, we will not be returning. Is there an option to buy a bottle at a lesser price? What's the problem? Someone needs to rethink these prices...

We had to wait 20 minutes for our seats (which is totally acceptable to us). We sat tat the bar and each had a martini... The cost of the martinis was $5.50 a piece... that is an acceptable cost for a martini. Why $10 for one GLASS of wine?

More LongHorn Steakhouse complaints & reviews

2 comments
O
May 23, 2022 10:21 pm EDT

Please everyone should be careful and stop being fooled by all these brokers and account managers. I was scammed $200,000 of my investment capital, they kept on requesting for extra funds before withdrawal request can be accepted and processed, at the end I lost all my money, All efforts to reach out to their customer support desk was declined ,I found it very hard to move on . Luckily I came across a comment on a recovery website that recommended a funds recovery expert on binary/forex and bitcoin investment recovery, in the person of Mr Hernandez Murphy, and I contacted him immediately through his email address and explained my issues with my investment broker to him ,God so kind, him and his team worked relentlessly to recover my funds, and was able to build a case on the scam broker with the information I provided about my trading experience and my funds was refunded back to me within a week interval, I was able to get access to my funds with his help, I still can't believe how possible it is to get my invested capital back, including my bonus with the company. I know some people has been a victim of scam investment broker. I feel obligated to recommend him and his great funds recovery strategy, feel free to reach out to Mr Hernandez Murphy if you are having issues withdrawing your funds, via his email address: hernandezmurphy779@gmail.com and he will guide you on steps to take and get your invested capital including your bonus refunded back to you.

Goodluck

I
Feb 11, 2010 12:38 am EST

You pick the wine you order. There are wines there as cheap as $5 a glass. Also, most of the wines are available by the bottle. The server isn't going to suggest a bottle when he or she will drive the bill up if you drink it by the glass. Servers are essentially salespeople who work on commission! (You don't think the 2.13 they make an hour pays the bills do you?) Just like in any other situation it is up to you to be a knowledgeable consumer and ask if a bottle is available. It will always be cheaper that way. I guarantee you'll find that to be true at any restaurant out there...don't blame Longhorn for your lack of knowledge.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

352 complaints