Menu

U
Author of the complaint
10:54 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Around the first of September 2010 my two friends & I went out to eat at Longhorn Steakhouse in Charlotte, NC on Harris Blvd. & Mallard Creek. After eating my girlfriend & I went out to the car while my date paid. Since he was taking awhile I drove around to the front to see him standing there and he said his card was declined, so i went inside to pay. It was around $78 for the three of us so I gave the waiter $90, not a problem as my friend assured me he'd pay me back. Three days later he overdrafted his accouny by $270 and when he called to find out why he found out that he had in fact been charged for the meal! He never signed a slip but was still charged, as of now there has been no resolution! :( I have eaten there twice since with no problem, but I do not suggest getting the ribs, they were awful! (so was the salmon, but it's normally good..?)

More LongHorn Steakhouse complaints & reviews