LongHorn Steakhousemanager issue

F Aug 15, 2018 Review updated:

First let me say that this is my favorite restaurant and my family choose her to eat for any celebration dinner that we may have, which is why i was shocked at the treatment my family and i received on yesterday, 8/14/18. We were seated in a booth, the waiter took our order(nice guy), service was great from him, but as we sat there, the manager went to the family seated in front of us, asked if everything was okay, if the food was okay, and introduced himself as the new manager, Alan Stirewalt. He then turned and walk right passed our booth. A second family of whom was white as well, like the other family, was seated next to us at a table and after they received their food he again walked over to them asked was everything okay and again walked right passed us, never even acknowledged us at all. So we paid our ticket which was over 80.00 dollars, and proceeded to leave. The other waiter's and waitress'es along with the manager were standing by the door as we left the restaurant, they all said thank you and have a nice night except the manager, really, i have never been treated like that, my family and i were very unhappy with how we were treated.and probably will rethink about eating there again!!

• 9w
    9wood Aug 15, 2018

think the new manager has some issue