LongHorn Steakhousefood/poor customer service

N May 24, 2019

Let me start by saying I visit the Hanover, MD Longhorn at least twice per month. The customer service and food is always superb. While on vacation I visited Longhorn of San Juan thinking that I would be provided with food and service as back home. Well...this wasn't the case. In fact the staff were huddled in the corners upon arrival congregating. The menu was different as expected. The order came out totally wrong. They did not send the entire plate back so I could eat it as one but only the sides which were incorrect. I had a side salad which are always terrific. Not this one. At least half included rotten, brown and wilted lettuce. The potato's were burnt and blackened. I informed the waiter and manager on duty who acted as though this is regular practice and asked me what did I want them to do instead of replacing it with fresh, properly cooked food. I left very disappointed as Longhorn is my favorite place to eat! The manager and waiter were more than rude and did not withstand the magical customer service experience that I expect from Longhorn.

food/poor customer service