Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] — today and last friday
I bought a peak tickets from Saint James to Penn and i received an off peak service (a local train)
Today 7/15 - 6:34 AM from Saint James become a local train to replace some broken equipment - i arrived to the city ~ 2 hours ... same happened last Friday 6:15 AM from Saint James...
I believe that you didn't deliver your part in the contract..
If you need additional information:
More Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] Complaints & Reviews
- MTA-Long Island Railroad (LIRR) - senior/disabled fares on morning trains 
- LIRR - horrible service 
- Njt / Lirr / Mta Penn Station - men's restroom deplorable unsafe 
- LIRR - lirr 
- LIRR - noise and horn honking 
- Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] - trains skipping stops to pick up passengers
- Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] - 17 min late train on sat 10/17-939 am train to penn from jamaica
- Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] - customer service at penn station
- Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] - overcharged 
- Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] - train cleanliness