Long Island Rail Road [LIRR]she threatened me to pay on the train.

J Nov 05, 2018

LIRR Client, never treat the customer like that.

I am a monthly user for 6 years but I never have a happen in the morning.
Maybe I am an Asian girl and I can't speak English fluently.

Today I was so rush to take the train I didn't bring my wallet that belong to Monthly LIRR ticket. I bring another wallet one that has monthly tickets from july to October. Not November one.
but I didn't bring November monthly ticket today. I showed the tickets to her.
She said i "No."

I found out November receipt that I purchased. She said "No. Receipt is not approve anything."

I swear that I had November ticket!! I had ticket from july to october and I have a receipt of November LIRR.

the guy who seat next to me, he wants to help me because I am swear that I have a ticket in my home.

He borrows his ticket just show her. I show her the ticket. she said the ticket is not yours. he just borrow you his ticket.

Okay. I understand. BUT SHE SAID I MUST PAY RIGHT NOW $16.00

YOU KNOW WHAT?? I DIDN'T BRING WALLET TODAY. BUT SHE FORCE ME TO PAY RIGHT NOW!!! SHE SAID IF I CANNOT PAY RIGHT NOW, SHE CALLS POLICE.

THAT IS CRAZY. I am LIRR monthly users for 6 years. if I didn't bring wallet, they provide me with "a paper ticket" by mail. I said please give me a paper ticket. After I receive the paper ticket by mail, I will pay in post office.

BUT SHE SAID NO. PAY RIGHT NOW $16.00

I SWEAR I DIDN"T BRING MY WALLET!! how can I pay?? she said she is going to CALL OFFICE !!!

WHAT??

MAYBE I AM ASIAN GIRL. IF I AM WHITE, she is not going to treat me.

The guy who seat next to me, he borrows $20 to buy ticket.

I shared contact number with him. I will give the guy $20 by chase quick pay or zelle.

****** HER BADGE # 6550 (she said)
11/05/2018 8:07 Broad way - Pennstation

BUT I CAN'T BELIEVE HER. I'M SO SORRY BUT I TOOK A PICTURE TO APPROVE.

I BELIEVE THIS HAPPEN NEVER GONNA HAPPEN AGAIN.

I am so disappointed on LIRR SERVICE.