Loft / Ann Taylor — unpleasant experience at the loft in brooklyn heights, corner of montague and henry streets
After exiting the dressing room with the item I intended to purchase, and not seeing a sign where to form a line, I assumed there was a line for each of the three attendants serving the desk. I thus chose the attendant who had assisted me earlier.
After she had served the customer in front of me I stepped forward. She asked me to step back because another person had been here before me. I stepped back and she took that person. She did not point out to me that there was only one line. I continued waiting in the place I assumed to be the line for this particular attendant. After a few minutes a male employee approached me and informed me there was only one line and pointed it out to me. As I moved toward it, another customer approached it and cut me off. I informed her that I had been waiting in line for quite a while and asked her to let me go before her. The customer responded very aggressively and an ugly argument ensued.
Not wanting to be the owner of a garment attached to such an unpleasant experience I returned the item to the attendant and left the store.
I do not have a habit of cutting in front of people. Had the store attendant pointed out to me where the line was at the very beginning I entered the wrong spot, this ugly event would not have taken place, and I would have purchased the item.
It would be difficult for me to enter this store again. Ute Rosa
More Loft / Ann Taylor Complaints & Reviews
- Ann Taylor Email Promotions And Shop It To Me - Not honoring email promotions
- Ann Taylor Loft - Poor Customer Service
- Wfnnb/ann Taylor - Fraudulent collection action
- Ann Taylor - Gypsy Scam
- Ann Taylor - Poor service
- Ann Taylor-crabtree - Poor service, Rude Sales Associates
- Loft / Ann Taylor - changing order delivery address
- Loft / Ann Taylor - Return Policy
- Loft - I'm very disappointed with Loft
- Loft (Ann Taylor) - credit card payment issues - backward service