Menu

MGC Mortgage  -  fraudulent mortgage

W
Author of the complaint
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi There Please send your complaints to http://www.consumerfinance.gov/complaintdatabase/ this is the most important thing you will do to help make awareness! Andrew Beal needs to be stopped this man has stolen hundreds of homes from working people he has stolen their money he has also stolen from seniors and the handicap single parent families he does not care! He is getting richer by stealing everyday this MAN does not own your loan! He is not the party of interest! He has NO right to your home and you should not be making payments to a crook! MGC Mortgage aka Property Acceptance and LNV and Dovenmuhle are all in this together shams! You must be ware of them he also has many other sham companies CLMG is another one of them. For those of you from the early days who remember me I am billybear and I am still here and we are still moving forward. Andrew Beal is a con artist who has gotten over on the IRS and Federal Reserve and many other government agency's but we are not blind to his stealing. I have been in this struggle since Sept 2008 and I am still here. Please let me know if you are still having problems with MGC Mortgage and LNV and any of the others LPP and Devonmuhle and please don't forget to write to the following email address http://www.consumerfinance.gov/complaintdatabase/ this is important and this must be done today!.

Update by William Lee
Sep 11, 2014 5:22 pm

Hello There it's Terry again and I know that it's been awhile but there are some things that have developed with good ole Andy Beal! aka D Andrew the snake Beal! I would like everyone who has had any dealing with LNV and MGC Mortgage and Devonhulme to PLEASE WRITE YOUR COMPLAINTS TO http://www.consumerfinance.gov/complaintdatabase/ ASAP! THIS DATABASE HAS NO COMPLAINTS FROM US AND THEY NEED TO HERE FROM US AT ONCE! I know that we have complained to the FBI and Consumer Protection and Greg Abbott the state attorney general's office in Tx and THE IRS! NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE ON PART OF ANY OF THESE AGENCIES! WE NEED TO ACT FAST! So once again if you have had anything to do with these "so called" companies shams! PLEASE send your complaints of everything the fraudulent paperwork, the forced insurance, not applying payments etc...YOU CAN ALWAYS REACH ME AT [email protected] I thank you for your patience and I know that it has been a long road for the ones that are still in there homes and I pray for the ones that are not whom have had them stolen away by this man. I thank you again!

More MGC Mortgage complaints & reviews