Live Nationpnc music pavilion in charlotte nc

S

Everytime I have been to a concert at the PNC Music pavillion the amount of sloshed drunk people is and has gotten worse. The security staff is more interested in watching for hot girls than actually doing their job. This is up at the front of the stage area. Especially for Country Music concerts. I've been to all tyoes of concerts there and security is descent for Rap/ Rock concerts but country its a free for all. Over 50% of the people were so drunk they could barely walk and they were still getting served alcohol.!! Over half those people I questioned weather they were of drinking age. Something bad is going to happen when you have zero security, drunk people not even able to form or comprehend a sentence. This is the 10th country concert I've been to that is out of control. My 15 year old was offered beer by numerous drink people, even though I told them she was 15. Some women threw beer in my 15 year olds face for not dancing with her. We told security and they did nothing. I'm not a violent person or all of that CV ould have ended very badly before security would havr ever known . They were to busy watching Miranda Lambert and the free concert. This incident happened July 12th. It's not a good mix when people are extremely intoxicated, they don't even know what their doing, saying etc. The woman throwing beer at a minor should have been kicked out but instead she was allowed to stay and enjoy the concert while my 15 year old cried because she had no idea why the woman did it and it hurt her feelings. We paid good money just like everyone else and have the right to enjoy the show with out being groped and harasses. We should not be sexually harassed by women and no one take it seriously. If that were a man that did that to my daughter he would have been kicked out but since it was a women I guess no one cared. There is zero control and that will only lead to disaster.

• Updated by Stephi15 · Jul 14, 2018

Yes that is correct, they said there was nothing they could do about it and brushed us off. We were in the pit area.

• Ho
    HowardRoko Jul 14, 2018

You told the Security that that woman threw a beer at your daughter and they did nothing?

• St
    Stephi15 Jul 14, 2018

@HowardRoko Yes! That is correct. We were in the pit area and they told us there was nothing they could do about it and brushed us off. I get it's the pit and your gonna get pushed and stuff spilled on you but she threw the beer in her face.

• Ho
    HowardRoko Jul 14, 2018

@Stephi15 That's rough. I don't know what I would do then. Maybe exaggerate that the crazy woman was throwing beer at everyone and if they don't do something, she's probably gonna end up getting her [censored] kicked. That, or giving up and standing back. As for the groping, I think you should write to the organizers about that.