Complaints & Reviews

vip ticket scam!

I was told someone would be contacting me regarding this matter in 48-72 hours. HELLER…are you...

ticket sales rip-off!

Online, I opted for the VIP seating and parking and paid (what they led buyers to believe) an extra $10 per...

quality

We attended the Brad Paisley concert last night at Darien. The sound quality was absolutely awful! During Scotty Mc Creery his mike kept cutting out, and screen cut out as well, but all things considered he did great. The Band Perry performance was mediocre, but Brad Paisley was really bad, everything was off! The sound quality totally sucked! It was our first and last Brad concert, his songs were unrecognizable. We left during his performance with an hour of his concert left to go, sad because we do love his music, but not at the cost of tickets for music that is of this poor quality!!!

It had been 3 weeks and I still had not received my items

I ordered 2 t-shirts, neither of them were on backorder, and the website said they were both available. It had been 3 weeks and I still had not received my items, so I emailed the company and they told me that one of the t-shirts was on backorder, and I would be receiving it in 1-4 weeks. Then I just received an email today that said my other t-shirt is sold out and I would not be receiving it.

• Ro
    Rochey Dec 04, 2012

I ordered through FanFire and received my invoice and links to claim my Kiss Army membership gifts. Faulty links did not work.

I then received a second confirmation order number via email and was able to complete my order. On making contact to find out if my order had gone through smoothly and also to ask why 2 numbers were provided, I received an email asking me to Fax my order and mark it 'Attention Customer Service" and 'someone' would attend to it. I was also asked to ensure that my credit card details & expiry date were clearly noted on the fax.

Why would I send that info via Fax for anyone at their customer service centre to pick up after I have already paid and they had taken the $ from my account! ... 1 month later, still no order received & no replies to emails... Dodgy scammers I feel

• Pa
    Patel NP Patel Mar 07, 2017

Amazing information and this is really wonderful site.
    Examhelpline.in
    competition.examhelpline.in
    law.examhelpline.in
    mba.examhelpline.in
    careinfo.in
    carebaba.com

horrible service, order not shipped

I ordered a shirt 3 weeks ago, my card has been charged but nothing has shipped. I have contacted customer service 3 times by email and 1 time by phone. In the 3 emails I sent I specifically stated that if the could not provide me with a shipping date for my item then I would like to cancel my order. while I have recieved a reply for each email none of them address a shipping date or my request to cancel order and refund my card. Each email simply states the shirt was on backorder, they now have a supply that just came in and my order is on the list to ship. I could have bought the shirt at HOT TOPIC who has the shirt in stock(I didnt know that when I ordered the shirt 3 weeks ago) and saved myself the shipping and the anguish of the shirt not coming. I will never order from Fanfire again.

seating

I bought 3 $70 floor tickets to a Gorillaz concert in Seattle. When we got there, the whole floor was made up of tiny seats, and our seats were taken by others. We attempted to stand on the side of our row, but kept being hassled by totally idiotic security people who kept asking us to "go to our seats" even after we explained they were taken, and that taking them back would mean ruining a whole row of other customer's concert experience. I've been to venues like this before where you paid for the floor and could move around as you choose. Having seats for this kind of an event was an absolutely horrible mistake and a giant waste of money. I hate giant monopoly ticket sellers like Live Nation, they ruin concerts for everyone!

merchandise scam

I ordered some expensive merchandise from their website and they gave me the wrong order and instead of...

false advertising

Last night I was suppose to go to a toby keith concert with 15 other people but that didnt happen. A week ago my sister-in law found a great deal on live nation and the deal was $105.00 for four tickets and each ticket was good for 4 people so basically 16 people. We show up last night and they told us that we only bought for 4 people. They claimed that there was never a deal like that on their website and we had like 4 witnesses to the purchase a week ago. Everyone but me and my brother-in law went in, I couldnt afford to put more people in. I never realalized that a huge website like livenation would put up scams. Shame on us

• Ga
    GAV Mar 01, 2010

They just did that to us! They advertised for Sasquatch Festival 3 day pass ($143)and than gave us a one day ticket ($70) 3 months later and charged us an $85 per ticket fee. Than they said it was never advertised that way, LIARS!!

maryanne mackey Aug 18, 2010

Ordered two for one lawn tickets at will call for brother. Got to concert and only received half of tickets which had 12.10 dollar service charge attached to each. Was told it was clear on Livenation site that had to purchase 4 then deduction would take place. It was not like that. Feel I was cheated and shame on Livenation for being so devious. We should vote with our feet and boycott their venues. I certainly will because I know they are scam artists taking advantage of people. STAY AWAY FROM LIVE NATION EVENTS. Do not let them profit from there exorbinate and fraudulant business practices that prey on the fans of music.

brad paisley concert darien lake

They oversold lawn seats for this concert, it was so crowded we could not even bring chairs to sit on, forcing us to stand, packed like sardines for 4 hours, it was horrible, and dangerous.

• Bo
    bobtheman Aug 15, 2009

Have you ever been to a general admission show? Lawn seats doesn't mean you can put out lawn chairs and have a PICNIC. It's general admission, standing room only, which yes, typically you're packed in like sardines.

Brad Paisley wasn't worth it? Dude sings "I'm Still a Man." I mean, c'mon! You got to see Brad Paisley. Stop whining because you were too cheap to buy actual seats in the reserved seating area.

refund scam!

I purchased tickets to a concert that were advertised for $35. After all the fees they were close to $60 each. Over 5 months later the concert is cancelled the day before the event. In order to get a refund I am told I have to mail the tickets back by some trackable method at my own expense! Let me get this straight if I were to cancel or want a refund I could under no circumstances get one but now LAME Nation wants me to pay for a refund since they cancelled. Nice.

If we all refuse crap like this LAME Nation and that other loser ticketing company would have to shape up. Why are the artists letting us get handled this way?!

Andrew hagerl Aug 21, 2009

Last night I was suppose to go to a Toby Keith concert with 15 other people but that didnt happen. a week ago my sister-in law found a great deal on LIVE NATION and the deal was $105.00 for four tickets and each ticket was good for 4 people so basically 16 people. we show up last night and they told us that we only bought for 4 people. they claimed that there was never a deal like that on their website and we had like 4 witnesses to the purchase a week ago. everyone but me and my brother-in law went in, i couldnt afford to put more people in. I never realalized that a huge website like livenation would put up scams. shame on us.

• Dj
    djhunlimited Sep 12, 2009

Live nation just ripped my Gift Credit Card i received for my birthday. They denied the card so I used my personal bank card instead and the transaction was successful. To my surprise they went ahead and charged my gift card after declining it. My bank card transaction went through just fine. But the charge to the gift credit card is totally fraudulent and theft since I did not receive tickets for that charge.

• Mi
    mikelarrys Dec 23, 2009

Livenation is a scam

• Ka
    Karma Sd Aug 22, 2014

I purchased very expensive Orchestra seats for the NIN/Soundgarden show in San Diego, spent about $300. My boyfriend and I were really there for Soundgarden, the second act after some lame opending band. I ordered the tickets to pick up at will call because I like the memento of a paper ticket vs. an e-ticket. Live Nation had only ONE window open for will call, there were over 200 people in line. After being in line forever an employee came around a said they had a table where you could pick up fan club pre-sale tickets, which is what I had. We jumped out of line and raced over to an unmarked table where my tickets were the whole time. There was no signage anywhere, nothing to tell all the fan club members where to go, nothing in my email confirmation about this, like Live Nation thought this was some kind of joke. We didn't make it in to the concert until it was halfway over, Soundgarden was playing their last song. Halfway through Nine Inch Nails my boyfriend stepped out of the seating area to have a cigarette, when he tried to come back they wouldn't let him, saying the section was too full. Such BS, he had his ticket with him, we had RESERVED seating and I was waiting next to his empty seat for him. He never made of back to me and missed the rest of the show. I'm sure a lot of fans missed the whole show because of the line at will call . If they don't give me a refund I'm calling my credit card company to do a chargeback. FU Live Nation, you ruined what was supposed to be the best night of my year.

• Re
    Reviewer65704 Jan 22, 2016

1/18/16 on facebook I clicked on Live Nation but was Minnetonka Tickets LLC & ticketnetwork.My email didn't list seat #s.I didn't choose $15 delivery charge.This is a scam whether they have me saying yes to his questions.Tickets are inflated by 75% & fees too.I want refund of $1671.64.Order19485541.I don't want to go to concert bc of bad experience

• Jd
    jd.2440 Jul 29, 2016

Live Nation is a promotions company that handles tour and related merchandise for many different artists. I have only had good things to say about them previously but I feel this rates a mention. In February of this year I ordered an official Madonna calendar from them for 2013. Despite being two months in to the year already this was a new product listing. On the same order I purchased a T shirt. The T shirt arrived no trouble about a month and a half later but the calendar I am still waiting on. I contacted the company and was told they had sold out and the calendars were now on back-order. This was over a month ago now. My complaint is that by the time this 2013 calendar arrives the year may be over! Other fans I have spoken with have also been critical on livenation's delivery times, and poor shipping methods, saying that calendars and books often arrive creased. I will update this when mine arrives so thatI can add the condition it arrives in. You shouldn't have to wait so long for a new item that is supposedly just in stock.

Scam artists

I ordered a Joe Satriani poster, which according to them is considered to be, " 1 (SAT38384) $19.95 Hand Signed Guitars Poster, "i received my poster but it wasnt signed by Joe Satriani and the photo shown when i orderd it said it was and also showed the signiture in the photo. I have e -mail Fanfair two times about the problem and havent got a responce.

refund policy

Live Nation is terrible! Not only did I wind up paying $45.50 in miscellaneous fees for two tickets, but Live Nation refused to provide me with a refund after the artist I paid to see canceled his appearance on the tour. Live Nation said they do not provide refunds for “opening acts”. The only way to get a refund is if the headliner cancels. I only bought the tickets so that I could see his performance. I even asked if I could receive a credit for future tickets and that offer was denied. I will never use Live Nation again. Beware before purchasing tickets through this company.

• Sp
    spanesefly Jan 14, 2011

Im selling my tickets for led zeppelin tonight. istead of paying 35 ill sell it for 30 i have 2 tickets

terrible costumer service

LiveNation makes it very unclear how to speak to a representative other than a robot. You can not find a phone number anywhere on the site, and when you do find the number [protected]), you will stay on the line listening to the same country songs for up to twenty minutes than the line cuts out. They make it so that if you do not have a credit card you are forced to pay ten extra dollars the day of the show, with no security on whether you are really going to get a ticket. Also, to mention how they have completely ruined all chances of a concert ticket collection with there large unattractive rectangles that they call tickets. Never buy the Amphitheater concert gift pack, its a rip off and they don't even accept them on the website anymore. With all of Ticketmasters overpriced convenient charges, I would still rather that over this sorry excuse for a monopoly controlling whether I get to see a band or not.

terrible service / unsafe venue

This is a copy of my unanswered complaint letter: The security portion of the event staff was terrible. I go...

ridiculous fees

I just bought 3 tickets from live nation and am a little irritated at the ridiculous fees they charge. the ticket itself was $14.20 + $8.50 in ticket fees and another $6.00 for parking. why are they charging parking for each ticket??? I am the one that's driving everyone! next time, I am going to buy tickets directly from the venue!

concert ticket

I went to livenation.com to buy a ticket for a No Doubt show. I decided to buy them early, so I could get good seats. The first time I tried buying them, i was very excited considering I had great seats. I tried to buy this ticket over 7 times, no joke and I kept getting an error. After trying 3 times I decided to call customer service. Customer Service is HORRIBLE, the first time I waited on hold for over 35 minutes, just to have a dropped call, and it was NOT my phone. I called again, it rang but it was never answered (the system wouldn't even answer my call.) I called a third time and waited on hold for 25 minutes and spoke to a representative, and she said that the address did not match the credit card. I decided to call my bank, and my bank said everything was in order and that we did not have any address changes. I called livenation to attempt buying my ticket on the phone (for a 7th time) and another representative said they had the same address change error. I called again and tried, and this time there was an unknown error. I had to wait over a week to try again. It kept giving the the same "address change" error, or the pick and click seats option wouldn't work, or the page just wouldn't load.

I decided to switch things up a bit and change the delivery type. I ended up having to pick "rush mail" and pay $20 for it to work. I decided to call about this issue and all the representative say was "our system crashed and only certain delivery types were working this whole time thank you for working with us today" and hung up on me...all I could think was "wow..great?" I think livenation should be armed up for a lot of tickets being bought on the first week tickets go on sale. I found out about tickets being sold twice forcing people to leave the concert and more tickets than allowed being sold for the lawn section.

I enjoyed the show(in a different section because I tried getting my ticket for an entire week) but i'm never buying from Livenation again!

concert ticket

• Mi
    mikelarrys Dec 23, 2009

yes I have had he same experience but with livenation merchandise they have messed up my order deliberately and did not care to fix the problem they caused!

Scam and cheating

FanFire.com sells band apparel. Because I was attending a concert of my favorite band I wanted to buy some t shirts for my girlfriend any myself. I called fanfire customer service to inquire about how I could make sure I got my order by the time I needed them for my concert only to find out that they only ship one way and have no expedited shipping options and can't guarantee a date I would receive my order. (If I am going to pay for faster shipping why can't I get it?) This irritated me but I decide to try to “out think" them and ask them how their orders are shipped (I noticed on their website that it said they ship out all orders on the day they are received) so they say UPS Ground. OK, well I know UPS ground takes 3-5 days so I figure I'm good to go. I place my order. I also send off an email thru their website begging them to make sure I got my order by the date I needed even if I had to pay more. 5 days went by after I sent that email and I never received a response so I called them again and asked about the status of my order. The customer service rep advised me that not only was one of the 2 items I had ordered on 'back order' (thanks for letting me know this before you authorized my credit card!!!) but that they had shipped the item they had DHL HOME, which means DHL will deliver the package to my local post office and then my post office will deliver it to me. Basically this means I will most definitely not receive the order when I need it. I expressed my unhappiness for the lack of shipping options, the lack of the email response, for mis-informing me about the shipping method, and also for not telling me about half of my order that was back ordered. The customer service rep had a ton of excuses ready and they included things like:'we're just a middleman'... “it's our busy season"…all of which was nonsense. if you're going to order from this company be careful and don't trust anything they say!

Unauthorized charges

I ordered a Madonna shirt on 11/21/08 and received it in a timely manner. However, the shirt was too small so I returned it on 12/19/08 via USPS. I followed all the instructions from the invoice including insuring the merchandise and requested a full refund. The return should have only taken 2-3 weeks and when I hadn't received any acknowledgment that my request was being processed by 1/31/09; I sent fanfire an email. An email response was returned the same day asking for the insurance tracking number. I replied with my tracking number, but the email came back to me as 'undeliverable'. On 2/6/09, I called fanfire to inquire of the status and their customer service rep advised that I would only receive the price of the shirt; which was $34.95 instead of the $47.30(what I was charged). She said I don't get the $8.95 shipping charge or the tax back, plus they are keeping $4.00 as a re-stocking fee. 'Ridiculous!!' I asked for a manager, was placed on hold for a full 5 minutes and the same rep returned to the phone (not the manager) to tell me they will waive the $4.00 re-stocking fee. I felt that was unacceptable and asked for a manager again. I told the manager that their return policy should be clearly visible PRIOR to purchase and quite frankly, I didn't even see the return policy online. After much back and forth, fanfire's manager told me is in the 'help' link on their website. I felt that was VERY sneaky as it does not appear on the purchase screen of their website. Consumer fraud alert! Frustrated and annoyed, I accepted the $38.95 return; which I should receive in 7-10 days. I won't do business with this website ever again. This whole ordeal was completely unnecessary - so be careful should you choose to do business with fanfire.com.

• Pa
    Patel NP Patel Mar 07, 2017

Amazing information and this is really wonderful site.
    Examhelpline.in
    competition.examhelpline.in
    law.examhelpline.in
    mba.examhelpline.in
    careinfo.in
    carebaba.com

concert at concord

I bought tickets to the Joe Cocker / Steve Miller concert at Concord, CA for Friday August 15, 2008. I bought four tickets at the box office. On the tickets it is pre-printed with Live Nations name and the part that gets printed at the time of issue had Live Nation printed above the acts names and the venue's.
It is also clearly printed that it will start at 8:00pm. Upon arrival prior to 8:00pm Joe Cocker had been on performing since 7:30!! My primary reason to see the concert was to see Joe so I was not, and am not happy.

I e-mailed the supposed customer service at Live Nation and after many back and forth they contend the absurd! They say that the venue made a mistake not them and that if I had bought them online the tickets would have said 7:30 and they were not responsible in any way (lets not talk about the fee they also then charge) . I said you are the promoter so of course you are responsible but they deny it flatly. They claim they don't make a dime off of tickets sold at the venue (remember their name is on the ticket twice) . They even claim the acts get all the ticket face value and they and the venue get nothing!

That's what they call customer service. I have 4 tickets for a concert there next month, again purchased at the box office so I have no idea when it starts badssed on this mess.

rip off!

The House of Blues in Cleveland Ohio ripped me off. I bought tickets to a concert there and when I went to...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices