Live Nation Merchandise — slow fulfillment, zero customer service, no accountability
Live Nation is somehow lending their name and operational process to the merchandise ordering for www.brucespringsteen.net and likely many other artists.
Unfortunately, Live Nation makes it next to impossible to contact them when orders are late, back ordered or not able to be fulfilled at all - which is a common occurrence.
You order from the artist's website, you get an automated email confirming your order from Live Nation, but on that email, Live Nation provides NO INFORMATION as to how to contact them - just a physical address in San Francisco and nothing is clickable. They essentially DO NOT WANT TO BE FOUND or HELD ACCOUNTABLE. If you do get someone at Live Nation on the phone, they tell you that they don't "do" the merchandise, it's FanFire or Music Today or some other small third party actually handling your order. This is utterly unconscionable for an e-commerce vendor in today's world where customer service is non negotiable - businesses sink or swim based on how they treat customers. And Live Nation might as well be at the bottom of the ocean based on this totally shady setup. Hope the artists get wise and find another way to sell to their fans because LN is not doing them any favors.
More Live Nation Merchandise Complaints & Reviews
- Live Nation Merchandise - harry styles merch order 
- Live Nation Merchandise - u2 women's t-shirts fit too small
- Live Nation Merchandise - unauthorized credit card charge
- Live Nation Merchandise - no reply to multiple attempts of email, form submission following up an incomplete delivery of an order
- Live Nation Merchandise - t shirt order
- Live Nation Merchandise - over a month
- Live Nation Merchandise - debit card charged for "declined" purchases (avs/cybersource)
- Live Nation Merchandise - jonas brothers t shirt delivered late
- Live Nation Merchandise - valentine's day present
- Live Nation Merchandise - miley cyrus shirt