Liv Luv Shopwhere's my order?

L

Like everyone else my money was taken and i have no product a month later. The site wont even let me log on, saying i dont have an account. How did i order then? Mailbox is full her cell phone and im sure she blocked my number. I will be contacting the BBB and paypal to get my money back. Stay at home mom in flordia who cant run her business but is stealing from everyone! Never again will i buy from you!

where's my order?

• Ro
    rooneywilson02451 Apr 18, 2018

This shop is fake. Do not order from here. My comments are same as everyone else that has posted here. They take your money and never ship anything.