Litton Loan Servicing, LPillegal foreclosure

C

Litton Loan Servicing, LP via ASC is trying to illegally foreclose on my property.

My loan has been sold four times from the original lender who is now out of business. Countrywide was the next lender and they never recorded an assignment, neither did the next three. In California we are lucky as we have two state laws that protect us from illegal foreclosures.

The problem comes in that you have to file legal action against these lenders which for many of us is money we don't have to spend. In my case I have filed for bankruptcy protection, but the court has found ways to make this difficult to do. The attorney from Litton has informed my paralegal that they can't come up with the proper paperwork to repair the chain of title and when I file for standing on this property they will allow the foreclosure to be withdrawn.

I am fortunate in that I have real estate experience and was able to find this out without cost to me. Anyone who's loan has been sold should check with the title company and county recorder to see if your title is clear and proper paperwork has been recorded. I go to court tomorrow but I have a scheduled motion to be heard in October.

Since our government doesn't do anything to help us out we have to fight for ourselves. I sincerely hope that anyone reading this will be helped out by my doing so.

Continue to fight the banks and lenders, they have had it their way for too long and taken advantage of the homeowners for years. Don't let the bank and lenders take your homes without doing everything you can.

ANAMNESES Dec 01, 2009

THEY FORCLOSED ON MY PROPERTY ILLEGAL ALSO, I WAS WAITING FOR A LOAN MOD AND THEY TOLD MY PROCESSOR THAT THERE IS NO SALE DATE, THEN THE WEEKEND ENDS TUESDAY COMES ALONG AND I GET A KNOCK ON THE DOOR SAYING THAT THE HOUSE WENT TO FORCLOSURE AND I NEED TO MOVE OUT, TOLD THE STUPID LADY TO LEAVE AND IAM CONTACTING MY ATTORNEY BECUASE I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY PAPERS STATING THAT THEY WERE GOING TO FORECLOSE MY HOUSE. I WASNT EVEN SERVED, LITTON WAS SAYING THEY DO NOT HAVE TO SERVE ME. KNOW IAM GOING TO COURT FOR THIS SITUATION, FILED CHAPTER 13 ON THURSDAY. MY ATTORNEY IS TRYING TO CONTACT THE (DEVILS) LITTONS ATTORNEY BUT OF COURSE NO REPLY. I HAVE SENT SO MANY COMPLAINTS TO MY ATTORNEY ON LITTON IT WAS INCREDIBLE, GO TO THE MORTGAGE INSIDER.NET AND READ WHAT A LENDER SAID ABOUT LITTON. THE BIGGEST CROOKS EVER IN THE LENDING BUSINESS. WHATS SAD IS THE GOVERNMENT IS THE SAME LIKE LITTON, EVEN THE BETER BUSINESS BUREAU HAS RATED THEM A F AND NOTHING IS BEING DONE TO STOP THEM, THANK YOU AMERICA WHAT A LOVELY COUNTRY, HOW DARE THEY SAY ABOUT OTHER COUNTRIES. IF YOU HAVE ANY INFOR PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected] THANKS.

• Ms
    Ms. Dion Dec 03, 2009

It is outrageous the level of abuse that Litton engages in against homeowners. Apparently in MANY cases, they cannot even PROVE that they have ANY right to foreclose on the properties they "disservice".

They do NOT do their end of anything. I am WAITING for an agreement signed and returned to them in NOVEMBER. They will NOT send me MY copy, signed by LORI LOWE