Little Playlandwaterproof fork tip eyebrow tattoo pen

S Jun 10, 2018 Review updated:

I ordered the waterproof fork tip eyebrow tattoo pen about three months ago, in April. I received a text message on May 7 that my purchase had been shipped. I sent a text on May 16, asking where my purchase was. It is now June 10, and I have not received it, nor any other communication from the company. Their website does not list a "Contact" email address or phone number. My order number is LPL270859.

• Br
    bridgiebaby Jun 20, 2018

Same here. Ordered a waterproof fork eyebrow pen on 5 May. On 10 June I got an email saying that due to "high volume of order of Waterproof Fork Tip Eyebrow Tattoo Pen, we have been notified by logistics company that there will be a delay in the orders." Its now 2 weeks later and I have had no further communication or delivery. Luckily I used PayPal so I will try to get a refund if I haven't had delivery by 5 July.

• De
    Denise Drewery Jul 01, 2018

@bridgiebaby These guys are a RIP OFF. Ordered mine weeks ago, no product & no refund even though I asked. They respond to messages like they care and you are an important customer but it's just a front to them stringing you along. DON'T BUY FROM LITTLE PLAYLAND

• Ju
    Julie Sansom Jul 17, 2018

Same thing happened with me, ordered the fork tip tatoo pen in May, it arrived yesterday and is completely useless!! Doesn't work, is all dried up. I emailed them, and did get a reply. They want photos, and video to support my claim. Idiots!!

• Ca
    Carmela Cerrone - Torres Jul 21, 2018

I emailed them 7 or 8 times and when I finally received it the eyebrow pen was dried up.

• Ca
    Carmela Cerrone - Torres Jul 21, 2018

@Carmela Cerrone - Torres After emailing them they said to send a picture of the envelope and a video of the product. Never heard of such a thing in my life!

• Pa
    pateye Aug 17, 2018

@Carmela Cerrone - Torres same thing here, total rip off!

• Vi
    Victoria Anne Thomason Aug 03, 2018

First of all, I think the delay message is to make up for the fact that they are shipping from China, but they didn't tell us that when we ordered! I received the same delay message and when the eyebrow "forks" finally arrived, they were both dried out. On the very same day, I immediately contacted Little Play Land and sent them photos of the items per their request. They waited until ten days had passed to respond, telling me that I did not contact them in time for a refund, but THEY were the ones that waited until the time had lapsed! Very unprofessional and dishonest!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!

• Ci
    Cindy Laub Aug 10, 2018

It took a very long time to receive the eyebrow fork pen for me too but when it came, it was dry!!! I emailed them and they said it would take a few days for them to get back to me, and then when I saw they finally emailed me back and I responded, they said the 10-day period was up and there was nothing they can do for me! BUYER BEWARE!!! This company is the worst!!! I sent them pictures and videos of the pen being dry and because I sent them everything on about the 11th day, and some of those days were spent waiting for them to reply to me, they do nothing!

• Pa
    pateye Aug 17, 2018

I have made it my goal to post 30 bad reviews a day about this rip off company. another attempt of little playtards to sell crap from china and put it on a slow boat from china. No humans there, only servers sending out the same emails over and over. Please post as many bad reviews as you can and lets get rid of this rip odd playtards..

• Co
    Cody Spanner Aug 20, 2018

My experience mirrors Cindy's above. When the pen finally arrived it was dry and didn't work. I requested a refund. They said no. Beware ...

• St
    Stopbadbusiness Sep 10, 2018

This is exactly my experience. Received two pens months later, both dried out, asked for a video and picture of the envelope, waited weeks and they then said that they couldnt process in within the time lines. I have disputed this charge with my cc company, they reached out to Littleplayland and they did the same song and dance all over again. Send us a video, etc. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM AND NEEDS TO BE STOPPED.

• Be
    Beth P. Marfil Oct 24, 2018

It took 2 1/2 months for my order to be delivered and worst of all it was already bone dry when I got it.

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAMMER AND NEEDS TO BE STOPPED.