Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Medical Negligence and Deficiency Lincare Holdings services are ridiculously slow

Lincare Holdings review: services are ridiculously slow

B
Author of the complaint
7:49 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have been attempting to get my cpap machine and supplies for 30 days plus. I am a heart patient with multiple illnesses and this is very stressful to not be able to get a good night sleep for 30 days plus and trying to heal. I am ready to hire an attorney to sue you for breach of contract, failure to supply medicare related materials in a timely manner. First its I need recertification.. Every time I request something its taking this long. From day one its been problematic I see a pattern of customer service incompetence and ambivalence to the health and well being of the customers. When I take my business else where I am going to file a complaint with medicare to review you for performance deficits. My mom is also a client and when I leave I am taking her with me. This is unacceptable on so many levels I can't even compare anything to this except auto repair shops that fleece the customer. I am cutting up gauze from my dental visits to fashion a filter for my out dated equipment. I am outraged and I am now on a mission to expose you for the shoddy operation that you are.

0 comments