Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Medical Negligence and Deficiency Lincare Holdings oxygen supply delivery and calls for calls for needed supplies

Lincare Holdings  - oxygen supply delivery and calls for calls for needed supplies

J
Author of the complaint
1:45 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On Numerous calls I specifically ask for my precise size cannulas, tubing, connectors, etcetera . Every delivery by mail has been incorrect more times than I can count. They are paid by my insurance company and take don't take back wrong supplies even though they are individually sealed that they incorrectly send. I have been on oxygen since 2006 and never had as many problems as I have had with them. I travel across the country to visit friends and family and need a company that is nation wide. This makes it difficult to change companies until I find another one that has offices throughout America.

Helpful? 1 0
1 comments
G
Jan 13, 2022 1:45 pm

Lincare is the worse company and most incompetent company I have ever dealt with . My patient has been waiting for a Nebulizer machine for 5 weeks to be delivered. They have been called numerous times regarding the urgency of the matter to no avail. Was told they are shot staffed and to busy to deliver it. This is shameful and will be reported to Medicare today.

0 0
ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

353 complaints