Menu
Light In The Box Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Light In The Box
reviews & complaints

www.lightinthebox.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.2 873 Reviews

Light In The Box Complaints Summary

269 Resolved
603 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Light In The Box, which has a below-average resolution rate, demands caution. Thoroughly assess their service reviews and explore how they handle unresolved complaints. If you encounter issues, document your experiences meticulously and be persistent in seeking resolutions.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Light In The Box has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Light In The Box. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Light In The Box reviews & complaints

G
2:43 pm EDT
Light In The Box has left an official reply on this complaint.

Light In The Box unauthorized credit card charges, poor quality material and sizing along with horrible return postage amount

As soon as my credit card payment went through my account was hacked by Shein US Service in the amount of $383.54 along with compromising another credit card then $300 of false charges withdrawn from my debit card. All this because of charging on your so called "Safe" site. Bullcrap. Not only that but the poor quality of the materials is laughable and your sizing is inaccurate. This was ordered on 7/11/23. order number [protected] I tried to send it back but have to return to China and the postage was quoted at $56.00. This company is a scam Just return what money is due to me and I'll throw the clothes away because I'm too embarrassed to give them away. Two credit cards had to be cancelled and my debit card reissued because of you

Desired outcome: please refund and don't continue to cheat other people

E
12:21 pm EDT
Light In The Box has left an official reply on this complaint.

Light In The Box Returned product on June 12, 2023 and have not received a refund.

I ordered three dresses from light in the box and received them on June 6, 2023. Unfortunately, the dresses were not as depicted on the website. The fabric was not the same and looked extremely cheap and substandard, so I decided to return the items on June 12, 2023. It has now been two months and I have yet to receive a refund from this company.

There is also no way of getting in touch with them about the issue, which is a bit shady to me.

I will tell everyone I know not to order from this company as they do not provide the products as seen on their website and their customer service is horrible.

Desired outcome: Refund for the three dresses.

10:31 am EDT

Light In The Box Return process and customer service

Purchased some clothing that was not as advertised. Poor quality and size chart was way off. Tried to return items but was instructed to take photos of each item and upload to email before they can even issue a return authorization, which they advise could take 24 hours. They make it difficult to return items and also make the customer pay all shipping costs. There is no phone number or person to speak to directly. There was nothing physically wrong with the product other than quality, therefore there is no reason to take photos and upload photos for a product I was simply unsatisfied with.

Desired outcome: Simply back up product with a sensible return policy.

1:28 pm EDT
Light In The Box has left an official reply on this complaint.

Light In The Box Free return shipping label of any kind. The will owe me $340+. For order #[protected]. Ticket #[protected].

I ordered 2 black evening gowns one that excenuated my full figue, the other that was manufactured in such a was that the front closure was incorrect. The body shaper left me with evidence of buldges up my back and billowing over the top."inappropriate for my needs! As I'm sure you can surmise.

All I want is to Ship the items back and be refunded my money ASAP.

I have offered a scathing review for them if this issue is not resolved w/in a reasonable amount of time. And that does not constitute a month of back and forth communications.

Desired outcome: Full refund ASAP

1:10 pm EDT
Light In The Box has left an official reply on this complaint.

Light In The Box Bike kits purchased from light in the box were way to large.

When I requested a refund I received the email below. It will be more expensive to return the kits than it did to purchase them.

LightInTheBox.com

10:19 AM (47 minutes ago)

to me

[protected]:19 NEW REPLY

Dear Customer,

We're sorry that you want to return the product. Sorry that we don't have the return label currently, please return it to our Asia warehouse by the cheapest tracking service in the post office. (Usually, the postage costs $10-$30, and it takes 2-4 weeks for delivery. A refund will be issued once we receive it and pass the quality check). Please check the return instruction below.

However, if it's too much trouble for returning, we recommend that you can keep the item with a partial refund or a reward we offered previously. We can increase 20% of it if you choose this option. Then you don't need to go through the return procedure at all.

If you prefer to return the product, please read the following Return Instruction first.

1. [REQUIRED] Please write down the Order #: [protected] on the paper and include it with the package. Also, once you ship it out, please fill in the Return Package Information (eg. Tracking Number) on the "order detail" page, so that we can identify your package more efficiently and correctly. You can visit the page here: Order Detail(If you're unable to fill in the record, please reply to us with the Tracking Number, Carrier, and Receipt.)

2. Please understand that you'll need to pay for the return postage. Because we don't have the return label service, please use the cheapest tracking service of local Post Office to return the parcel to China, and mark it as Returned Goods' for exemption from duties.

Special Reward: If you use the cheapest tracking service in the post office, you may claim a special reward from us, which values half of the shipping postage you paid, and you can use it to pay for a new order on our website.

3. Please don't use express services like DHL Express, UPS, or Fedex to ship the package. If you use the original package to return, please remove the original labels to avoid misunderstanding by the custom/carrier.

4. Please make sure the returned item is in brand-new condition, unused, and with original tags/packaging so that it can pass the Quality check and the refund could be processed without any problem.

5. Return Address

Name: Fei Liangyong

Address: 2nd Floor, Building B, No.28 Guan Huang Middle Road, (Dongguan HeRui Supply Chain Management Co., Ltd.) Gaobu Town

City: Dongguan

Country: China

Postal Code: 523275

Phone: +[protected]-[protected] (Chinese Only)

[REQUIRED]: Once you ship it out, please fill in the Return Package Information on the "order detail" page , you can visit it here: Order Detail(If you're unable to fill in the record, please reply to us with the Tracking Number, Carrier, and Receipt.)

We appreciate your support and understanding.

Sincerely

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[protected]:39 REPLY

Dear Customer,

We apologize for the size issue. Please kindly note that our suppliers are based in multiple countries, so we listed the size guide and size chart on product page to lead customers to choose the suitable size. However, if you chose the size by your local regular size, it might doesn't fit.

Rest assured, we will help you with the return procedure if the product is in the "7-day" return period and it's brand new with the original tag/packaging. If you submitted multiple return request tickets, please understand that we'll take care of them all together so we'll merge them into this ticket only.

If you want to return for a replacement for another size, you only need to cover the return postage, we'll pay for the reshipment shipping fee for you. For this solution, please check the size chart on the product page and reply to us here with which size you want, we'll send the return instruction to you later.

If it's slightly unfit, we suggest that you can take our quick solution to save costs and time.

Quick Solution: No need to return, keep the item with a partial refund or a Reward. Just click on the option link you want, we'll send it to you in 1 business day.

A : 50% Reward (eg. If the item costs $100, you can get a $50 Reward, which is the same as a Coupon)

B : 30 % Refund (eg. If item costs $100, you can get a $30 Refund)

Or

C : Return the item back for a refund of item(s) price at a cost for return shipping. We will send you the return address in this ticket in 1 working day.

Note for return : We're sorry that we do not provide return label/slip service, you may send the order to our Asia warehouse via the cheapest tracking service in the post office. The postage might cost $10-$40 and it takes 2-4 weeks for delivery according to customers' feedback. To save your cost, we'll send you a reward that values 50% of the return postage, which you can use on the next order.

If you choose one of the above options, you can just do the quick click and wait for our reply in 1 working day.

However, if you have other requests or concerns, you may just reply to this ticket directly. Thanks a million for your kind cooperation.

Sincerely,

Desired outcome: full refund

Read full review of Light In The Box and 1 comment

1 comment
Donna Elliott
, US
Dec 03, 2023 9:35 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I wish I would have read these comments a few weeks ago. I ordered a top and a dress from Light in the Box. I read the reviews on the web page so figured it was safe. Boy was I wrong. The dress was to be a small - I suppose it would fit a small person if they were ordering from a "Big and Tall" shop. I am five foot tall and the dress is almost down to my ankles and it is huge around the hips. There is no way that it could be taken in to fit. Also the material is of poor quality. The top is of a plastic feeling material and has an odd smell to it. It also is a very very big fit. I am trying to return them to the address in China, but since reading the above comments, I may as well not spend any more money on this outfit. Guess I have learned an expensive lesson.

DE

K
7:46 pm EDT

Light In The Box Return

Their return policy is a scam!

Ordered some dresses and half were the incorrect size the other half were incredibly flimsy and cheap looking! Followed their return policy to a T only to be told by my shipping company that they’ve left the package sitting at the depo for the past 3 months! I’ve contacted them multiple times and only get the automated returns email in response! Worst return policy every! Will never buy from them again!

Desired outcome: Refund my order

Update by Kaytie
Aug 13, 2023 7:23 am EDT

The above instructions do not work! I still have not received a non automated response or a refund. Please process my refund immediately

W
9:26 am EDT

Light In The Box Order [protected]

When I went to your site it offered free shipping for first order and 20% off for the balance of order. I did not get my free shipping for my first order or my 20% off. This was my first order with you, it did not give me options to add code or discount. It went straight thru. I would like my discounts please. If you can not resolve this issue I will not be ordering from your company anymore!

R
11:02 am EDT

Light In The Box Returning dresses

My elderly mum recently spent £285 on two dresses for a wedding, thinking she’d wear one and send one back. Not one email text message nothing? No paperwork in the box and each time I complain on my account the messages disappear and aren’t followed up! I absolutely disgusted with the customer service I have received. I had one message that said you’d give us more than one week to sort out, but it disappeared before I screen shot it so no proof! I sent everything they asked for: name, amount, date, last 4 digits of card, email addresses mobile numbers NO REPLY! ‘Complain to a supervisor is a joke! Why do you not have an email address and why do messages disappear so there is no trace of them? You have ‘stolen’ nearly £300 from my poor mum and I will not rest until we have sent the hideously cheap looking dresses back…. Why why why is there no paperwork in the box? PLEASE HELP!

Desired outcome: Refund details to send these things back for a full refund!

8:50 am EDT

Light In The Box Lenovo ht38 true wireless phone

I ordered lenovo ht38 true wirless head set on 26th may 2023 by paying cash. But still this date(27-07-2023)i have not received my product. I will send mail. They are extending the date.no one should order the product after seeing their reviews. They are fooling the customers. They do not display negative reviews. I can't see my review. All their products are 5star in rating. But real rating are below 1star. So please do not fall for their scams.

J
12:26 am EDT
Light In The Box has left an official reply on this complaint.

Light In The Box Clothes no delivered.

I ordered this in march or before for my son's b-day. It was mailed to an old address. Not forwared, no credit, nothing. I contacted them thru their site for customer service giving them the correct address & phone # & got not one repley. Nor any itiem that I ordered.

Delivery by: USPS
Tracking NO.: 93055109246500000008108637
Tracking Link: https://t.17track.net/en#nums=93055109246500000008108637&fc=21051
Phone NO.: [protected]
Shipping Address:
Janice Snell [protected]
THIS IS THE WRONG ADDRESS THEY SENT IT TO.
Port Townsend, 65 Elm Street, Port Townsend, 65 Elm Street, 98368, United States
CORRECT ADDRESS IS: 4525 Pine Ave. NE, Bremerton, WA 98310, United States

Desired outcome: I WANT THE ITEMS I ORDERED DELIVERED TO MY HOME ADDRESS:4525 Pine Ave NE, Bremerton, WA 98310.

2:35 pm EDT

Light In The Box Poor quality and poor communication

Hi, I’m getting in touch as have heard nothing since I eamaioed back in may!

I just wanted to get a bit of help... I ordered a T-shirt for my husband and the Transfer design on T-shirt started falling off after just 3 wears and 3 washes… washed on cold and air dried. The space ship and a planet has fallen off and the other planets and astronaut are coming away from the material.

Order number [protected]

Date ordered: 6/3/2023

Date delivered: 20/3/2023

Paid £6 + £4.43 shipping and insurance

What can you do about this situation please? The T-shirt would be great if the design wasn't hanging off it.

Thanks.

Leanne Heslop

J
7:21 pm EDT

Light In The Box A charge on a credit card that had fraudulent charges

I’m a victim of identity left I don’t know who you are and there’s a charge for $61.00 on my Credit one card that had fraud on it so I replaced the card I never purchased from you I never heard of you I’ve looked you up on line and I still have no idea who you are I have know photos as I did not order anything I have No idea who this Company is this is the Second request for missing information Please Tell me what kind of Company this is? Is that so hard? I don’t understand why you can’t answer questions like what kind of Company is This? Where are they located? I wrote to you for help you’re not Helping me at all! It was done last December I had multiple charges I told you I had my Identity stolen on the Dark web was were The Credit bureau informed me of this I was sick and I am trying to just get updates as to charges that were not mine

Desired outcome: I would like a full refund as this is not my doing!

N
7:22 am EDT

Light In The Box Constant harassment by pop ups from light in the box company!!!

I was a customer of light in the box I bought allot of items some where good items i purchased others not so good now that i no longer want to buy anything from this company I'm constantly being bombarded with there company ads that's the only ads i get is from light in the box so sick of making complaints to googles and reporting them as google has done nothing to stop the pop ups I'm constantly getting If you are reading this GOOGLE then stop light in the box from harrasing me with there annoying ads thank you !

A
6:12 am EDT
Light In The Box has left an official reply on this complaint.

Light In The Box Order Date: 2023-07-01 Order Number: [protected] Order Total: £ 19.95

This item is incorrect , the phonecase provided is to big ,I did Oder for a galaxy S20

The full ref of my phone is Samsun Galaxy S20 FE 5 G

This is the third phonecase I have ordered from you and the others have been to size for the phone requested.

However in this case I am disappointed.

Would you please replace with the correct item

Alan Clarke

Desired outcome: Replace with correct size phone case

5:24 am EDT
Light In The Box has left an official reply on this complaint.

Light In The Box Very misleading information given for 4 items of clothing I purchased from this company.

Extremely poor quality.The 2 dresses I purchased were no more than long,very cheap tee shirts.The linen crop trousers were so thin you can see through 4 layers of fabric.The vest top was knee length.Everthing is very out of shape.All items are cheap and very nasty.Returning the items would costs more than I paid for them.Total waste of money.

Desired outcome: I would like an apology and some sort of refund.

R
1:16 pm EDT
Light In The Box has left an official reply on this complaint.

Light In The Box Unable to get a response from Light in the box as to how I return and exchange merchandise.

Order placed on 7/3/23 for 2 pair of mens shoes for $105.00. Order #[protected]. Received shoes on 7/10/23. Shoes were too small even after following their guidelines to order the right size . Followed their directions for exchanges. Received an email from customer service giving directions for exchanges. Sent them the information and have not heard from them since.

P
7:24 am EDT

Light In The Box Service

THIS COMPANY IS HORRIBLE! My mother brought a dress that was $69, this was for my little sister, as it was her 7th birthday soon. She was so excited for it to come but it NEVER DID. We have emailed them MULTIPLE times but have ignored ALL of our emails and will not give our money back! Horrible experience, we never be buying here again. They are SCAMMERS! And make little girls CRY!

Desired outcome: I hope they go bankrupt

S
3:33 pm EDT

Light In The Box clothing items

Like a fool I ordered some items from Lightinthebox.com. The stuff I ordered does not fit and looks cheap. I contacted LightinTheBox and attempted to return all the items for a full refund. They reply by trying to barter telling me I can keep all the junk and they will refun partial amount of the order. I dont want any of the items as they are not was is represented on the website. Its a scam to get you to pay for poor quality and no refunds bit their offer.. I have no use for any of this stuff. The statement is true "Buyer Be Ware" Do not buy from this website I did and regret it. I order the stuff June 28, 2023. This is their response:

Quick Solution : No need to return, keep the item with a Reward or a partial refund . Just do an "easy click" on the options link you want , and you don't need to reply, we'll issue it for you in 1 business day.

A. Keep the item with a 50% reward. (eg. If the item costs 100, you can get a 50 Reward, which is the same as a Coupon)

B. Keep the item with a 30% refund. (eg. If the item costs 100, you can get a partial refund of 30 as a discount)

Desired outcome: Just refund my purchase amoount and tell me where to return the stulff I don't want any of it.

K
7:31 am EDT

Light In The Box Complaint resolution - refund - Order #[protected]

I ordered the goods in March and the complete delivery that arrived was in small sizes that do not correspond to European dimensions at all. So I complained about the shipment via the LITB website and sent the goods according to the instructions in the package to the address LIGHTINTHEBOX, ROOM 705-706, CHINA INSURANCE GROUP BIULDING NR.141, DES VOEUX ROAND CENTRAL, HONK KONG (form with instructions in attachment). Not even four months! after the complaint and the return of the goods, I did not receive a notification about the handling of the complaint, nor the money back. It's not a good reference I'm about to post on the Internet. Please inform me by e-mail: k.[protected]@seznam.cz about how you intend to solve the matter. Karel Denk | Husova 899 | 36251 Jachymov | Czech republic.

Desired outcome: REFUND

Jul 30, 2023 5:06 am EDT

Where is the promised answer within 24 hours? You did not mean 24 days?

Jul 22, 2023 2:30 pm EDT

Do you have some answers for me?

Jul 16, 2023 11:01 am EDT

It is incomprehensible and unacceptable to me that you dare to dispose of registered mail when the sender is known. You are a dishonest company and you provide false information in your documents, such as the address to which the goods should be sent in the event of a return. There is no information anywhere that the customer should wait for further instructions. Communication via the App is complicated, without notifications to the mobile phone or e-mail. No email response from you. It cost $20 to ship the package and you just threw it away. That's a sad story when the goods cost another $80 :-( I just found in the application that you want to know the tracking number of the shipment - so here it is RR261297716CZ 749. In the attachment the tracking data of the shipment. You shake people's heads just so you don't have to return the money. Your the site is annoying and I will never buy anything from you again or recommend my friends and acquaintances to buy from you!

2:26 pm EDT
Light In The Box has left an official reply on this complaint.

Light In The Box Not refunded for returning 5 dresses and cannot get a response from them

I sent back 5 dresses for a full refund and as of yet have not received it refunded on my credit card. The items were sent back in May 2023 and it also cost me an additional 90.00 to send back. I have emailed Xia Ming Ming whose name was on one of the messages I received and have not heard back yet. This company is a sham and rip off. The products were not as pictured on their website and they sent the wrong sizes. I am totally disgusted, do not do any business with this company I am out a couple of hundreds of dollars.

Light In The Box Customer Reviews Overview

Light In The Box is a reputable online retailer that offers a diverse range of products to customers worldwide. With a vast selection of items spanning various categories, including apparel, electronics, home decor, and more, Light In The Box has become a popular destination for online shoppers seeking affordable and diverse merchandise.
The company has received numerous positive reviews from satisfied customers who appreciate the affordability of the products available on the platform. Light In The Box is known for offering competitive prices, often significantly lower than traditional retail stores. This affordability has attracted budget-conscious shoppers looking for great deals without compromising on quality.
Customers have also praised the global shipping capabilities of Light In The Box. With strategically located warehouses, the company is able to deliver products efficiently to customers worldwide. This international reach allows shoppers from different countries to access a wide range of products, expanding their choices beyond local retailers.
The user-friendly interface and intuitive navigation of the website have been commended by users. The search and filtering options make it easy for customers to find specific items or explore different categories effortlessly. This streamlined browsing experience contributes to a smooth and efficient shopping journey.
It's important to note that while Light In The Box has received positive reviews, there have been occasional complaints from customers regarding product quality and customer service. Some customers have reported issues with receiving items that did not meet their expectations or experiencing difficulties in resolving problems. However, these instances should be considered in the context of the overall positive feedback received by the company.
In summary, Light In The Box is a reputable online retailer offering a wide range of affordable products. The company's competitive prices, global shipping capabilities, and user-friendly interface have garnered positive reviews from customers. While there have been some isolated complaints, the majority of feedback for Light In The Box emphasizes its affordability, variety, and convenience.

Light In The Box In-depth Review

Website Design and User Experience:

Light In The Box's website design and user experience are commendable. The navigation is intuitive, making it easy for users to find what they are looking for. The layout is visually appealing, with a clean and modern design. The search functionality is efficient, allowing users to quickly filter and refine their search results.

Product Range and Variety:

Light In The Box offers a wide range of categories and subcategories, catering to various interests and needs. Within each category, there is a diverse selection of products, ensuring that customers have plenty of options to choose from. Whether you're looking for popular items or niche products, Light In The Box has you covered.

Product Quality and Authenticity:

The overall product quality at Light In The Box is impressive. Customers can trust that they are receiving high-quality items. The authenticity of branded items is also guaranteed, giving customers peace of mind. Customer reviews and ratings further validate the quality and authenticity of the products.

Pricing and Discounts:

Light In The Box offers competitive pricing compared to its competitors. Customers can find great deals and regular discounts and promotions on the website. The pricing is transparent, with no hidden costs, ensuring that customers know exactly what they are paying for.

Shipping and Delivery:

Light In The Box provides various shipping options at reasonable costs. The delivery timeframes are reliable, and customers can expect their products to arrive within the estimated time. The packaging and handling of products are done with care, ensuring that items are received in good condition.

Customer Service and Support:

Light In The Box's customer service is top-notch. They are responsive to inquiries and complaints, providing timely assistance. Customers have multiple contact channels available to reach out for support. The customer service team is also helpful with order tracking and returns, ensuring a smooth shopping experience.

Payment Options and Security:

Light In The Box accepts a variety of payment methods, providing convenience to customers. The website has robust security measures in place to protect online transactions. Personal and financial information is safeguarded, giving customers peace of mind when making purchases.

Customer Satisfaction and Reviews:

Overall, customers are highly satisfied with their experience at Light In The Box. Positive reviews outweigh the negative ones, indicating the company's commitment to customer satisfaction. Light In The Box promptly resolves customer issues and complaints, ensuring that customers are happy with their purchases.

Return and Refund Policy:

Initiating returns and refunds at Light In The Box is a hassle-free process. The conditions and timeframes for returns are clearly stated, making it easy for customers to understand the policy. The refund process is timely, ensuring that customers receive their money back promptly.

Company Reputation and Trustworthiness:

Light In The Box has been in business for a significant amount of time, establishing a strong reputation in the industry. The company holds accreditations and certifications, further validating its trustworthiness. Customer feedback and industry reputation affirm the company's commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.

Social Responsibility and Sustainability:

Light In The Box demonstrates a commitment to environmental initiatives and practices. They prioritize ethical sourcing and manufacturing, ensuring that their products are produced responsibly. The company is also involved in community initiatives and philanthropy, showcasing their dedication to social responsibility.

Mobile App Experience:

Light In The Box's mobile app offers a seamless shopping experience. The app is highly functional, providing features that enhance the user experience. User reviews and ratings reflect the app's effectiveness and user-friendliness. It is compatible with different devices and operating systems, catering to a wide range of users.

Overall Rating and Recommendation:

Light In The Box receives an overall positive evaluation. The website design and user experience are excellent, making it easy for users to navigate and find what they need. The product range and variety are impressive, ensuring that customers have plenty of options. The product quality is high, and customer reviews validate this. Pricing is competitive, and discounts are regularly available. Shipping and delivery are reliable, and customer service is responsive. Payment options are varied and secure. The company has a strong reputation and is trustworthy. They prioritize social responsibility and sustainability. Overall, Light In The Box is highly recommended for potential customers looking for a reliable and diverse online shopping experience.

How to file a complaint about Light In The Box?

1. Log in or create an account: Ensure you are logged into your ComplaintsBoard.com account. If you do not have an account, please register by providing the necessary details to create one.

2. Navigating to the complaint form: Once logged in, locate the 'File a Complaint' button situated at the top right corner of the website and click on it to access the complaint form.

3. Writing the title: In the 'Complaint Title' field, concisely summarize the main issue you have encountered with Light In The Box. Make it specific and clear, for example, "Incorrect Item Received from Light In The Box" or "Refund Not Processed by Light In The Box".

4. Detailing the experience: In the complaint description, provide a detailed account of your experience. Mention key areas such as product quality, shipping and delivery, customer service, and return or refund policies. Include specifics about any transactions, such as order numbers, dates, and amounts. Clearly describe the nature of the issue, including what went wrong and how it deviates from your expectations or the company's promises. If you attempted to resolve the issue, outline the steps you took and the responses received from Light In The Box. Explain how this issue has personally affected you, whether it's frustration, financial loss, or time wasted.

5. Attaching supporting documents: Attach any relevant documents that support your complaint, such as receipts, email correspondence, or screenshots. However, be cautious not to include sensitive personal information that could compromise your privacy.

6. Filling optional fields: Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to quantify any financial losses you've incurred as a result of your issue with Light In The Box. In the 'Desired Outcome' field, clearly state what you would consider a satisfactory resolution, whether it's a refund, exchange, or other forms of compensation.

7. Review before submission: Carefully review your complaint or review to ensure that it is clear, accurate, and complete. Check for any spelling or grammatical errors, and verify that all the information provided is correct.

8. Submission process: Once you are satisfied with your complaint, click the 'Submit' button to officially file your complaint on ComplaintsBoard.com.

9. Post-Submission Actions: After submitting your complaint, make sure to monitor your account for any responses or updates. ComplaintsBoard.com may notify you of any replies from Light In The Box or further inquiries into your complaint.