Light ImpressionsOrder not received; cannot contact company

I ordered some matting and framing materials on Feb 23rd from Light Impressions, the total amounting to $143.00. I was sent one item which cost $9.00, but was billed for the entire order. I am unable to contact them either by phone or through their website. All I know is they said on their invoice slip "rest of the order is back-ordered). This was a simple order, invoiving items they claimed were in stock. This is a warning to anyone planning to order from Light Impressions.

• Tr
    trushton May 16, 2011

I placed an order in June of 2010. Only part was ever shipped but I was billed for the whole amount. I was orginally told those items were on back order. Then in December, 2010, a supervisor called me to tell me that the items woulds ship, but as he was looking at the items, he realized that they would not. Thus began my talks with customer service. I have not used the automated return phone call. I just camp out on the phone until someone answers. I have spoken to Mona twice. She is pleasaant and apologizes when her phone disconnects me. Norma just asks that you not yell at her and that she is sincerely trying to help. Larry Proctor provides his last name and assures you that the refund is in the mail (for some reason an American Express charge cannot be directly refunded), but when I called over a month later, Mona informed me that nothing had been done on my account, but she had handled it and I would have a refund in 30 days. I am not holding my breath. Now that I have found this web page, I would recommend registering a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission so at least the internet scam this company is conducting can be shut down. Oh, and supervisor, "Taylor"? He must come in late, leave early and take a 3 hour lunch. If he hadn't called me, I would not have known he actually is a real person.

• Ad
    Adam S Nov 08, 2011

Ordered $300 worth of goods over 1 year ago. Asked to cancel order and refund card. Was not done. Promised refund in check. NOT! I wait!