Lifetime TV — programing
I just want to mention that when you air a program like Grey's Anatomy, ( which comes on three times each day) I wish tthat when you change the schedule and put something silly like Dance Moms in its place, that you would take into consideration that often times when you do this you pre empt a continuing part of the show and unfortunately when it resumes the next day the episodes that you pre empted don''t get seen and it is really frustrating to someone who watches the show : example you are now airing last seasopn which is new to alot of us and you just aired the one #183 where Christina kills Teddy's Husband and there was a cliff hanger with Meredith and Alex. The next time it airs it starts with episode #186. Please if you are going to put something in its place for a day then pick up where it left off so you don't jip the viewers. Thank you
More Lifetime TV Complaints & Reviews
- Lifetime TV Station - commercials
- Lifetime TV - grey's anatomy
- Lifetime TV - growing up supermodel
- Lifetime TV - the poor background music for the film nightclubs secrets
- Lifetime Television Station - television programming
- Lifetime TV - lack of movies
- Lifetime TV - I just want to submit a suggestion about one of the lifetime shows that I watch & actually enjoy "married at first sight"
- Lifetime TV - the client list
- Lifetime TV - productions in general, especially the blasphemous "twinkle all the way"
- Lifetime TV - twinkle all the way