Lifetime TVprograming

N Review updated:

I just want to mention that when you air a program like Grey's Anatomy, ( which comes on three times each day) I wish tthat when you change the schedule and put something silly like Dance Moms in its place, that you would take into consideration that often times when you do this you pre empt a continuing part of the show and unfortunately when it resumes the next day the episodes that you pre empted don''t get seen and it is really frustrating to someone who watches the show : example you are now airing last seasopn which is new to alot of us and you just aired the one #183 where Christina kills Teddy's Husband and there was a cliff hanger with Meredith and Alex. The next time it airs it starts with episode #186. Please if you are going to put something in its place for a day then pick up where it left off so you don't jip the viewers. Thank you

• Vk
    Vkfs Sep 24, 2009

The commercials on Lifetime TV are at least twice as loud as the programing. I thought this was illegal. I know it is extremely annoying.

• Yo
    Your loyal viewer Feb 06, 2013

I am kind of angry with you guys Repeating the same movies over and over I am tired of it don't get me wrong I like the wedding planner but I don't want to watch it every single day I get up in the morning and watch two movies and NCIS every single day I am all loyal viewer and I watch multiple programs in the evening on lifetime I am asking you to please change up your movies

• Je
    jesuslives Nov 11, 2013

Lifetime does not play the entire Duck Dynasty program by cutting off the prayer at the end... guess what...?? Will not be watching LifeTime EVER AGAIN ... it OFFENDS THE 80% of AMERICANS that ARE CHRISTIANS despite what biased surveys get ya!

• Ju
    jules1961 Apr 14, 2018

@jesuslives I agree 200%!! Lifetime I will never watch your channel ever again!! You stupid people air the most disturbing murder movies EVER!! Not only is is effensive, but you people are putting EVIL IDEAS into your viewers!! It's sick and demented. You use to sir decent movies now it's nothing but junk!! Shame on your network!!' What happened to way you use to be... signed, disgusted!!

CJ20 Oct 21, 2018

@jules1961 Oh please!! Even watching too much TV is glutney! Maybe try COPS or the local news...you might be enlightened to know that we don’t live in Mayberry and certainly not back in the 1950’s girls!! Get with the times Olive Oil & Aunt Bee!! ...
    Signed flaborgasted & ALSO DISGUSTED!!
    P.S. Not many people identify with your twisted beliefs. I am a Christian & GOD loves me every single bit that he does (?) you!! Spin on that one for a while old girls!! BTW...it isn’t very Christian-like to call people “stupid”...you said you “stupid” people, which I believe the Bible says is judgmental. Also demeaning to a fellow brother or sister in Gods eyes. Reread the Bible & then pretend to be a closer to God than the rest of us. I’ll pray for you and the other sinner.

CJ20 Oct 21, 2018

@jules1961 You can’t even spell “effensive”...correct spelling is O F F E N S I V E. You also need help with grammar.

• Je
    jesuslives Nov 11, 2013

No prayer at end of Duck Dynasty? Hmm... no Lifetime ever again in my home, just blocked that channel... I will be blogging to make sure thousands of others know how to block your channel!

• Sh
    sheltonsl Dec 07, 2013

Why the heck has Lifetime changed their format so it now resembles Spike TV with documentaries, Duck Dynasty, ID...whatever happened to Lifetime Movie Network movies or Lifetime, Television for WOMEN?????

• Ly
    Lynne_Rae Jan 11, 2014

I was tricked into looking at a Lifetime or LMN version of Sleeping With the enemy...she hides at cousin who is into a kissing relationship with another woman. Hey, you have free will to entertain Lesbianism that all media is pushing in some weird narcissist way...but how about warn folks 1st. I of course looked for something else to watch, but I felt like my time was really wasted, had you Lifetime advertised the Lesbian scene, it would allow for folks to skip the movie for another network & tune back in at a later date...vs. watching up that point un-aware! Also, what if I was watching with a teen family member! No more Lifetime...at least for a while for me.

CJ20 Oct 21, 2018

@Lynne_Rae Really? Who tricked you? And you obviously, most certainly turned the channel the very minute you saw 2 women kissing, right? IF COURSE YOU DIDNT & THAT MAKES YOU JUST AS MUCH A SINNER AS THE “SO CALLED” SINNERS IN THE MOVIE!! God knows & saw you. Aren’t you a lot pretentious?! Sure you are! Shut up & turn your TV off moron!!

• Sp
    Springs33 Feb 18, 2014

I am a really true fan of lifetime until I was very angry when they started showing all those really bad movies about killer kids and I survived and know they are going to start showing killer wives I think this is ridiculous it to me it is very depressing and it just sends out signals and show people how to kill there are enough things going on in the world without promoting it I think if these shows continue they will lose a lot of dedicated watchers. I don't plan to stop hear I want to be herd this is serious. Springs 33

CJ20 Oct 21, 2018

@Springs33 You don’t plan to stop hear? What? It’s basic grammar out of 3rd grade...it’s “here” in the way you used it. Didn’t make it that far, huh? But somehow you managed to get ahold of a smartphone or computer? WOW...

• Su
    suzee80 Apr 20, 2014

I use to love lifetime movies. I would relax on.my.weekened off watching.movies all day long. I am seriously about to cancel both lifetime channels if things dont change. Now you have on first 48 hours when.they have there own channel for that and killer kids and ghost shows. Its ridiculous i.dont wanna spend my.days watching.killer.kids its disgusting.Then.these other shows like the other day the whole.day was black movies amd then you have bring it on. Now dont.they haveB.E.T for that. If things dont change in the next month im counciling my cable.

• Al
    ALI 24 Apr 29, 2014

What in the world happened to all of my favorite movies on Lifetime? 48 hours...Intervention...this has turned into A&E and ID
    please explain...we can watch those shows on other networks...

• Sh
    Sheila a Jun 08, 2014

I like lifetime movie network channel but they don't show movies anymore. They show all this other stuff. Bring back the movies. If the movies don't come back I will just watch other channels. Maybe if your ratings go down you will bring the movies back. Sincerely very unhappy customer

• Bu
    Butterfly1250 Jun 23, 2014

Re: Drop Dead Diva!!! Why was this show cancelled????? I'm registering my complaint right here and now. It didn't end well. Heck, we didn't even learn the genders of the twins Stacy had. Lifetime bring it back.

CJ20 Oct 21, 2018

@Butterfly1250 GET A FRIGGIN’ LIFE!!

• Jc
    jchacon Sep 03, 2014

I thought Lifetime movie network was about showing "movies".the regular lifetime can have all the ridiculous shows like killer kids and i dated a psycho.I refuse to watch killer kids and the other shows.They are horrible and annoying.Bring back lifetime movie network and show movies.That is why it is called LMN.These shows are not movies. i am very disappointed in the programing.Make some changes please.I have lifetime movie network because i want to watch movies, not shows about kids who kill and people dating psychos.the programming stinks!!!

sazzyp33 Oct 14, 2014

Please reign in Abby Lee Miller on Dance Moms, I love to watch the kids dance but she is a fame hunger monster and I for one will not be watching the show any more, I will also be making a formal complaint with the UK Broadcasting Governing Board with regards to your total lack of interest in any of the children’s well being and
    how you glorify bulling. I can only hope that the UK broadcasting laws are a lot more stricter than the USA and you will be penalized for your part in promoting this bully!! There has to be a line that you don’t cross at some point and if you do not reign her in she will only expose you to more lawsuits and even less viewers!!!

pbear12 Oct 18, 2014

Why do you have a countdown clock in the corner of the screen to tell me it is going to be 8 hours before a show premiers? Can't I watch a movie without all the distractions? If there is one channel on tv that doesn't think it is necessary to have logos and pop ups that's the channel I will watch all the time. For now I will watch free youtube free movies.

• Jk
    J kell Nov 03, 2014

Can you help me understand why my comment on your fb page was deleted? It was not abusive or challenging, I simply asked why you mis represented competition results on dance moms. This is misleading to customers and also negative towards your own show. I feel quite let down as I am a loyal fan of lifetime

• Li
    linda brough Dec 09, 2014

dance mums uk with Jennifer Ellison Monday 21.00hrs 1.12.14
    dance mums uk with Jennifer Ellison Monday 21.00 hrs 8.12.14

I find the behaviour of Jennifer Ellison to Chloe snr Disgusting to verbaly abuse a 14 year old child over a pair of of shoes and a mix up flights distataful. this is supposed to be a reality show and this had happened in real life the person would have been sacked.

the final episode was equally as bad as the child was upset over the events of the previous day and did now want to dance and only did so, because 4 of the girls went to her dance school and she felt she would be letting them. alson jens behaviour towards her nan at the end saying get out and take your gammy leg with. Not a good example to the young people watching the show.

• Ke
    KeepitReal7 Dec 27, 2014

I recently tuned in to watch one of my favorite Christmas movies, Christmas with the Kranks. I was very disappointed to see several funny scenes cut out--the Christmas letter Mr. Krank gave to his office, most of the tanning scene, etc. I didn't set out to watch part of the movie or what editors there thought was important. I'm sure it was to cram as many commercials as possible and still keep the show to a two hour timeframe. Newsflash to LIfetime Movie Network: I am not tuning in to see the commercials. If you want me to see those, keep the entire movie and extend the program time. It was really jarring to realize key scenes were "skipped, " even in a movie about skipping Christmas.

• Jg
    J. Gallagher Jan 20, 2015

I am a Lifetime movie watcher, and very disappointed with the shows. As said in previous statements, I am tired of turning to the LMN and seeing those shows that should be on ID. Also, tired of seeing two movies repeated the whole weekend. If you are going to call it Lifetime Movie Channel that's what it should be, if not change it to ID2, I know for sure this viewer is gone. I miss both Lifetimes and am hoping that you take all of the nonsense that is on it now and re-evaluate. Also, there is nothing wrong with showing black movies because, you got to appeal to all audiences (diversity). I am looking forward to getting back to a better Lifetime/LMN. Thanking you in advance.

• Ar
    Arnieclair Jan 27, 2015

Once again tonight I thought I'd check out what's on LMN, and once again, nothing but garbage. How depressing to watch Intervention hour after hour after hour! And on regular Lifetime is Dance Mom! Once again, no Lifetime for me! WHERE ARE THR MOVIES! Who is the person in charge of scheduling???? And usually when you do have a few movies, it is the same 4or 5 movies for three days straight! So sad! Someone needs to get fired!!! Sorry!

• Gi
    Girly225 Feb 17, 2015

Ok can this network stop creating and producing these unnecessary show such as Big Girls Need Love Too . Thank you

• Jj
    jjames440628 Mar 04, 2015

As a mother of a 7 and 4 year old, I am disgusted over the new show "Born Into the Wild'. The show hasn't premiered and I am already prepared to cancel this channel from my tv lineup. It is bothersome to me that 1. Someone would put themselves in this much danger to have a baby when disaster strikes daily with women having babies and would give anything to have the medical attention we are offered in the US. 2. That a network is clueless enough to film it and 3. That this is a show that Deserves to be watched? I am not a prude, but not too many years ago it was impolite to film a toilet and now we are showing live births in the wild and not of animals...of WOMEN. What happened to being modest? And if you want to behave in this fashion, please do so PRIVATELY. If you want to run the show on your network then allow viewers to not have it shoved down their throats while watching FAMILY shows on your network. It is repulsive and needs to be cut from the lineup before it hits the TV's across America.
    Speaking of ridiculous behavior, my family watched the last episode of Dance Moms as well. Who allows a big-mouthed woman to talk to their kids like this? Life is too short people, be happy. And with that I bid you all a good day.

• Gw
    Gwano Mar 07, 2015

It really would be nice if the owner/ president of lifetime gave a damn what people really want to see, they only care about ratings, I'm discusted with preachers daughters is just wrong!!!, makes people uptight and sad, those girls are worse than drug dealing strippers and you should be ashamed for airing such trash!!! And I totally agree with the earlier comments about born in the wild who would watch such stupidity! It's a sad shame you jumped on the reality tv band wagon. You use to be a "real movie Chanel" and now your ###! Hope you all are proud of the company you work for, shame shame shame

marilyn kirsch Mar 21, 2015

I love to watch lifetime movies from both channels on weekdays and weekends, i don't like it when they put reality tv shows( married at first sight ) it the most dumbest thing since the modern family. ( living in secrect) second most dumbest thing since married with children. ( hoarders) nothing but fat lazy people who won't clean thier homes ) the only thing that i ask is to watch my lifetime movies on the weekdays and the weekends because it helps me through my week and my weekend. i pay alot of money every month i deserve what i pay for... not some bs shows that have no meaning at all. if i don't see any change then consider my business with you done.

pbed Mar 24, 2015

Not only do I dislike the movies in the morning (that took over the Frasier time slot)...
    but I do not keep your network on.

Every morning I hope Lifetime has put Frasier back on, but when I find a silly movie, or another show -- I turn to a different station!

pbed Mar 26, 2015

THANK YOU FOR PUTTING FRASIER BACK ON...starting at 7am mtn time would be better but 8am - 10am is GREAT!!!

I'll take what I can get!

• Mi
    misticsgal Mar 31, 2015

PLEASE cancel that awful Dance MUMS UK!! I can't understand a word they are saying and the print on the screen doesn't show up well and they only leave it on there a second. Not nearly time enough to read it. Make Dance MOMS an hour long instead! I do think Dance MOMS would be even more enjoyable if you all had Abby's roll change into a little more nurturing teacher. If you want her to take things out on someone, have it be the Moms. After all, the name of the program IS Dance MOMS. Also, have the awful part cut out about Abby having the girls dancing AGAINST each other.
    It's a great show and I am looking forward to many more seasons of the original Dance MOMS.

Also, I agree with some of the other comments people have posted. One being about the Lifetime MOVIE Network. I notice there are more series being substituted for the good ol' Lifetime Movies. I am getting weary of the Intervention shows shown several hours in a row.

Also waaaaay too many commercials. Actually Pay TV was supposed to cut out commercials. That is why we started "paying" for Pay TV! It has gotten way out of hand. Not only are the networks getting paid by the sponsors, the consumer is also paying for the commercials!

I hope you will consider my requests.

Thank you.

MARLA MARIE Apr 08, 2015

THIS IS A NEW CONCERN. WHILE TRYING TO WATCH "GREY'S ANATOMY" RERUNS, LIFETIME NETWORK IS ADVERTISING A SERIES THAT WILL AIR SIX HOURS FROM NOW. IT IS ANNOYING, YOU CANNOT SEE THE GREY'S ANATOMY ACTORS HEADS, OR THE BACKGROUND. PLEASE REMOVE THIS HEADLINE. IF PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY INTERESTED IN THE LITTLE WOMEN EPISODE FOR TONIGHT, THEY WILL WATCH IT. DON'T CRAM IT DOWN OUR THROATS ALL DAY LONG!

pbed Apr 21, 2015

Not a complaint at all...I couldn't find a "comment" section

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for putting on another season of Kim of Queens!!!

Such a great show for girls...of ALL ages :)

• Co
    Concerned Kingdom Kid May 07, 2015

I'm writing this complaint in regards to an upcoming series to be shown on your network on June 15, 2015. That show is Preach, scheduled to air at 10:00 pm EST. I WILL NOT be supporting this show. I am asking that you pull this show before you even air it. It DOES NOT show an accurate depiction of the anointing of God! Being a licensed, ordained, Woman of God, I am highly offended by what I see. God and the movement of His Spirit is NOT to be mocked! I have reached out to clergy all over the entire A&E viewing area to boycott your network, in support of pulling this show.
    All of a sudden everyone (television and movies) wants to jump on the "bandwagon" of producing religious material. However, if you ARE NOT going to accurately report - DON'T!!! I ask that you give some consideration to what I have said.

pbed May 19, 2015

Bring back Kim of Queens!!!

Why would you cancel one of the only positive shows for teen girls?
    This show was never advertised correctly -- we found it by accident and LOVED it!!!

Was Abby Miller behind the cancellation because she was jealous of how Kim was respected and had class?

You are over-loaded with favorable comments wanting the show back -- What Are You Going To Do About It???

Tammy Vargas May 22, 2015

Omg i can't believe that u all would cancel kim of queens!!! Am i really reading this correctly??? You however would allow a woman known as abbey lee miller whom verbally abuses children and the abuse is no different than that of a husband or wife who verbally abuse one another!!! If nothing is done about her or to that show, i will take this to the news stations and to the childrens protection councils and then we will see how much tv time u all at lifetime along with that abbey lee miller demon have!!! Abuse is abuse and that is a fact. . . My child loves kim of queens and helps with her ptsd. . Please do the right thing. . .

Tammy Vargas May 22, 2015

Please do not cancel kim of queens for it is such a great inspirational show for so many including my daughter whom suffers from severe ptsd. I cant understand why u would do this but do nothing to abbey lee miller of dance moms. . . ???. . . She is a viral infection to tv!!! The verbal abuse that she gives those girls on a daily basis is unacceptable by any and all means !!! There is no difference between the verbal abuse by her or that of a spouse!! Please see that she changes her tune or myself and others will take this to the many reputable news stations and other media and even the child safety and welfare councils!! Thank you from, a very concerned parent

Tammy Vargas May 22, 2015

Soooooo happy kim of queens is back on:) having great hopes that they will see to ridding the negative shows or improving them. . . We will be watching very very very very closely!!! I want to continue to love u lifetime. :) :) :) :) :) :)

• Kl
    klgroene Jul 22, 2015

I would like to say I am a loyal viewer of Lifetime...at least I use to be. I loved Witches of east end, it was seriously the modern Charmed! You had a gem on your hands with this one and you just let it go. For what? Crap like Dance Moms! There are so many people petitioning against this and you don't seem to be bringing it back anytime soon. Please get this back on the air. This show deserves to be on the air. I also don't like that you dropped Duck Dynasty due to their stance on Christianity. Freedom of speech seems to be going to everyone, but Christians and it is a disgrace that you would be apart of that. Most people are Christians but we are still getting ambushed.

• Me
    Megan Willoughby Jul 30, 2015

Wth u have greys anatomy on 3 xs a day...then cut it down to Fridays off and don't care about weekends but then somexs u do once on and sometimes 2 per day...and then u don't air willy nilly and put on how I met ur mother which is on during days in the grays anatomy slot ...and at night so wth ...u get us hooked on greys from the beginning ...then this week it's not on all week...and u are turning me off to ur channel how rude ... Put greys back on in the time slot it's always in and stop filling it with how I met ur more or something else..u just abruptly stop it all week ...Programming get ur act together and stop messing with our Greys anatomy...Please... If I hav to go to the library and get DVD s I will do but I won't be watching lifetime anymore so please stop messing with the schedule for greys anatomy how about some continuity?
    From disgruntled customer

• Do
    DollMae7 Aug 26, 2015

There are customers who cannot afford certain DIRECTV PACKAGES due to retirement or disability. LM TV, lately, has become confined to Reality Shows, and no movies. I believe that this is very unfair to the DIRECTV Customers. I am asking LM TV Executives to reconsider adding movies, which will make watching this channel, again, enjoyable for customers, for whatever reason, are not able to acquire a more expensive DIRECTV PACKAGE, and would like to remain with DIRECTV.

• My
    my2015 Sep 24, 2015

I used to love lifetime but I'm very angry with all of the stupid shows you now show. Atlanta Plastic, stupid, Bring It, annoying, I don't care to see a bunch a slutty girls dirty dancing and the teacher is an ugly piece of work, any Dance Moms shows are stupid, just as bad as stupid Honey Boo Boo, Step It Up, same as bring it, and what's with all of these Unauthorized movies? Can you say STUPID!!! True Tori, true fake and phoney, I can't stand her. The ONLY shows I watch on Lifetime are the Little Women shows and I record them to watch later because I hate watching your commercials about your dumb, stupid shows. VERY UNHAPPY VIEWER!!!

• Re
    Reviewer13246 Sep 26, 2015

During a Project Runway show, Lifetime used one fifth of the top right corner of the screen to show a counter for the future show Fashionably Late by Rachel Zoe. They covered up faces of the contestants, etc. Too much!!

• Bo
    BonitaSunshine Oct 15, 2015

Rachel Zoe is the most self absorbed, obnoxious person you have ever aired on Lifetime. That this program follows the creativity, talent, and opportunity represented by Project Runway is truly an unfortunate programming choice. I cannot change the channel fast enough when Project Runway ends.

• Dl
    DL Pope Dec 27, 2015

Really... you have to promote Charles Manson...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices