Having problems with YuppTV?

1855 498 7788 (USA / Canada)
1800 612 952 (Australia)
1800 853 3026 (Singapore)
1800 816 557 (Malaysia)
+44 800 086 8286 (UK & Europe)
+64 800 452 442 (New Zealand)
+31 850 013 808 (Netherlands)
+41 800 080 070 (Switzerland)
800-221360 (Kenya)
802-049-0002 (Mauritius)
70-80601096 (Nigeria)
+27 800 990 277 (South Africa)
+971 800 018 2449 (UAE & Middle East)
11175 Cicero Drive, Suite 100
Alpharetta, Georgia
United States, Atlanta
11175 Cicero Drive, Suite 100, Alpharetta, GA – 30022, USA

India, Hyderabad
8-2-293/82/A/773, Road № 44, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad-500033, India

India, Bangalore
38-40, Plot № 3, Ionidea Building, EPIP Area, Bengaluru-560066, India.

Complaints & Reviews

yupp tv package - non accessible in my tv (shows some fake account) and no response from customer care

I have downloaded yupp tv app in my android tv and using for more than 2 years and recently week before I...

Set of box not delivered

Hi. I took yup Tv this March and also paid for set of box, but it's going to be 5 months still not delivered. Multiple times contacted yup T.v but no satisfactory replies.my email [protected]@gmail.com. Thank u

Service and customer support

I'm the Yupp TV customer since 2017, I get my subscription ends on this month but The customer executive should be calling me on reasonable timings, not at night 10 PM

Customer service sends me a recharge offer without mentioning any validity of the offer when I respond to the customer executive says sorry offer expired for me its looks like a bait, if so why can't they send the offer validity in the email itself.

Customer executive was very rude and also there are so many Illegal ways to watch Indian channels here

I'm not sure what above statement means

• YuppTV's response · Jun 09, 2020

We regret for the unpleasant experience you had with us. Please share your YuppTV registered email id. We will assist you with this.

[Resolved] Removed active devices and some channels from my account.

I am customer to YuppTV service 2013. A couple of months back, their sales representative called for renewing packages which was expiring by March 28, 2020. The representative was only curious and interested in renewing package, but did not discuss anything else and I paid the amount to renew my package. From first week of April, I was not getting some channels which were part of my package and was getting for years now. When I called the support team to inquire about missing channels. the representative told me to logoff / logon and something in backend and finally told some restriction is imposed.
Moreover YuppTV, as I was a long term customer, had activated my package in 3 devices. But I was shocked to note that after the call, the service was only active in 1 of the device and the other 2 activation was removed. When I contacted them again, they are saying that I need to pay activation fee of $20 + $2.99 every month for every device. They were saying that there was no note in my account on my device activation. A customer cannot activate any device automatically, but it has been activated by YuppTV as part of yearly package renewal etc. But noting it down in my account is not my issue, for which I was penalized.
First of all, there was no change in devices or contract. All the devices were working with my packages earlier and suddenly they removed all except 1 device from my account and asking for a huge amount for activating. I understand to ask for activation fee for a new device, but never heard of deactivating the current working device and asking for activation fee again anywhere in my life.
Secondly, removing channels which were available earlier without any information.

So my request would be to activate my package in all the earlier devices and also to allow the channels which were available to me before package renewal.

• YuppTV's response · May 21, 2020

• Updated by Subbu_Srini · May 22, 2020

[email protected]

• Updated by Subbu_Srini · May 22, 2020

Also please remove your ad which pops up everytime while trying to play any channel - its very annoying

• YuppTV's response · May 24, 2020

Thank you for sharing the details. We hope our team has spoken to you regarding this.

• Updated by Subbu_Srini · May 30, 2020

Hi, YuppTV was asking to pay device activation of $20 and recurring fee of $2.99 for a device. I agree if it is a new device which I am trying to add to my account. But I had 3 devices already activated in my account. Suddenly one fine day, YuppTV deactivated 2 devices from my account and asking me to pay additional amount for viewing their services in those device. How can YuppTV suddenly removed the active devices from my account. If their customer service representative failed to note in my account on activating the devices earlier, is that my problem? Is this a good business practice that you are following, where removing existing devices and asking your long standing customer to pay extra amount to activate the devices?

Please reactivate the devices in my account that were already active and removed by you. Please do not call me any more asking for extra money. I am deeply depressed by your act and please resolve my grieve at the earliest.

• YuppTV's response · Jun 03, 2020

Apologies for the delayed response. We have checked with the concerned team regarding this. It is not possible to activate the second & third device for free.

[Resolved] Cancellation / refund

I am trying to cancel the subscription for weeks, tried contacting their phone number where I waited like more than 30 mins everytime and no one responds and their chat system is total useless, no one responds there as well.

First of all having to do so much to cancel subscription is frustrating, is there any way we can complaint to the respective government department for their shady billing practices?

Last resort is to mark them as fraudulant transaction with the bank and reapply the card (which will give a new number).

• YuppTV's response · May 04, 2020

[Resolved] Irritating ads in yupptv.. Must stop it immediately.

Why should i see ads for a paid service, i dont want to see any ads which is really irritating, need to see ad after switching any channels or programs. i dont want this service unless the ads are disabled. email [protected]@gmail.com (using in uae)

This issue must be resolvedat the earliest, no contact channels are working now due to covid restrictions. really annoying the situation and should do the needful without any delay. if you cant resolve the problem, cancel the subscription and give me back my money for the remaining period.

• YuppTV's response · May 04, 2020

Hi Asif Febin, We regret for the unpleasant experience you had with us. Please share your registered email id. We will assist you in resolving the ads issue.

[Resolved] Refund / cancellation

To whom it may concern,

I've been emailing and calling yupptv customer service for weeks an no response.
I ordered Yupptv on April 11th and wanted to cancel on April 13th. I realized they didn't have all the channels I needed. My reference ID is 1831824. All I need is a refund, and would like to cancel my membership. We don't even use the app anymore.

• YuppTV's response · Apr 29, 2020

We regret for the unpleasant experience you had with us. The email id [email protected] is not registered with YuppTV. We request you to please share the valid email id and contact number so that we can assist you. We have sent an email regarding the same. Please check.

[Resolved] Non installation of yupptv

sir
I pId qr369 on 23rd March for tail and hindi subscription for 1year but none of the channels are available it is Ll the time buffering I complained several times but no response
Payment ref.no.8096564
Complaint not.1825775/1826797
The contact number shown on your website is not in service I am very disappointed with the attitude of your support team pls solve the problem
Mohd suhail
Mob97455526418
Doha qatar

• YuppTV's response · Apr 14, 2020

Hi Muhammad, We regret for the inconvenience caused. We have escalated the issue to the concerned team. They will get back to you at the earliest and help you out in resolving the issue.

I had take a month subscription but my card is being charged recurrently without my concern

Dear Yupptv,

please note I have already called up YUPTV as there is no provision to cancel the subscription which should be there on the account profile which is there with all the APPS.

Please note I have been charged monthly from November till this month with 52 AED.

I have called up and requested for the refund of the amount as without my concern if the money is being taken its like robbing me.
so would request to refund my money for the past 5 months.

My ticket number is 1811178.

Kind regards
Uttam

[Resolved] Too many ads shown in tv even for paid subscribers

Can you please disable ads on my account? They are extremely frustrating (they almost show up every time I change a channel). I already have a paid account with YuppTV. My account id: [protected]@gmail.com. Please let me know. Thanks

• YuppTV's response · Mar 26, 2020

Hi Srinivas, We regret for the inconvenience caused. Please share your registered email id. We will assist you with this.

[Resolved] Haven’t got my full refund

I've purchased YuppTV annual subscription plan. Tried on my Tv and due internet speed, the quality was good as expected. So I've contacted YuppTV support and cancelled the plan within 10 mins. After 5 hours, I got a email for partial refund. As per the consumer Act in NZ. I expected to see the full refund. Worst experience ever. I've decided to take this to court now to fight the dodgy refund policy.

Got my full refund

• YuppTV's response · Mar 23, 2020

Hi Purushoth, We regret for the unpleasant experience you had with us. Please share your YuppTV registered email id. We will assist you.

[Resolved] lyca tv

I initially subscribed to Lyca TV, the streaming from Lyca had good quality of service, ever since Lyca sold...

[Resolved] unprofessional behavior from customer support agent

As some of the channels which is part of my package was not available, I reached out to YuppTV online chat.
The CSR was not able to provide a satisfactory answer to the issue.
In addition to it, he called up to discuss, but was very rude in behavior.
He hung up on me after I asked him to speak politely and not to argue.
He was least bothered when I informed him later in the chat that I will escalate this matter.
I have now cancelled the subscription.
Very unprofessional.

• YuppTV's response · Feb 12, 2020

Hi Safeer Rasheed

We regret for the unpleasant experience you had with us. We request you to please share your YuppTV registered email id so that we can assist you on this.

[Resolved] not deactivated and billed

Hello Sir/ Madam,

After YUPPTV free subscription, I came known that channels are not useful to me. So, I requested YUPPTV support to cancel my subscription.
After couple of months is over, I surprised to see YUPPTV charged bill. Then, I emailed them, 4 days are over, no one was responded. Trying to contact over phone, but, numbers are not available, other than India numbers only available.
As I requested very beginning of the subscription, please waive off my bill.

Raised complaint ticket number is 27329 against bill number is 1714198

• YuppTV's response · Feb 13, 2020

We regret for the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded the issue to the concerned team on priority. They will get back to you at the earliest.

[Resolved] bigg boss malayalam unable to watch

Hi I am writing with extreme disappointment.I am using yupp tv from 2 years and because of time difference from India and Australia watch favourite shows and channels in catch up tv .But recently noticed unable to watch Bigg boss Malayalam, and when contacted chat team saying copyright issues.If copy right issue how we saw Bigg boss for first one week and why taking money in advance from us saying we can watch all our favourite shows and channels.It is cheating the customers and I guess this will affect yupp tv credibility.We customers also have rights and giving false information and later saying copyright issue we can take this to consumer court.
Need the proper service for the money you taking from us.

• YuppTV's response · Jan 27, 2020

We regret for the inconvenience caused. We do understand your concern. Asianet informed YuppTV after the start of Bigg boss Malayalam that they were not able to acquire rights for Australia and New Zealand region and asked YuppTV to block Bigg boss Malayalam content for Australia and New Zealand.

[Resolved] asianet bigg boss catch up tv

Please consider this as a formal complaint.

Due to the time difference between India and Australia, I mostly use Catchup Tv to watch my favorite programs on Yupptv. I have been using the Yupptv app for a long time and recently renewed my membership for another one year.

I'm very disappointed that I am not able to watch the Bigg Boss Catchup on Asianet Tv since 13/01/2020.

I called the technical team regarding this and was advised that Asianet lost their copyright to show Bigg Boss. This is not correct information.

I need the service that I've paid for. Else I'll be taking this to Court for a resolution.

Thanks Joseph

• YuppTV's response · Jan 15, 2020

Apologies for the inconvenience. We will arrange a callback from our concerned team and help you with the issue

[Resolved] zee channel which was only reason to take their service was removed

I signed up for a 6 month package due to zee telugu channel which is only one I am interested in and just after a month this channel is removed from my package. When I called them up and asked for refund, they said there is no option of getting refund.

Called them multiple times and they are offering all other new services which i am least interested in. they tricked me to sign up Hotstar which is another subscription I didnt want.

Since they have my credit card details, they charged for this new service also without my permission and had to call back again to get that charge reverted.

Now it has been more than a month being patiently and politely taking to multiple customer service agents and today my call was directed to some supervisor and who is simply saying "We cant refund any amount instead take other services". Is it not a fair request to either provide the service that i signed up for or refund?

how did they offer a package which they know that they cant provide. Is it not cheating? sorry i am very disappointed and frustrated with this. Please help to get my refund.

• YuppTV's response · Dec 21, 2019

We regret for the inconvenience caused. Our team tried to call you on 7049642636. But there was no response. Please let us know the call back number and best time to contact you. We will arrange a call back from the concerned team.

• Updated by mail2satish01 · Dec 21, 2019

Thank you for the response I didn’t see anyone calling me. You can call me any time. I am available on my mobile all the time. Thanks

[Resolved] false commitment

I have renewed yupp subscription for one year and only the channel I am interested is zee Marathi, I was told that I will be subscribed to watch zee Marathi for full one year and on basis of that commitment I took yupp subscription. However suddenly I cannot see zee Marathi option. Contacting customer care (ref if: Id: 1587527) I was informed that they do not have any longer tie up with zee hence cannot see the channel any more. I was asking them for reimbursement but they denied and told me our manager will contact you in 24 hours. No one contacted me yet.

• YuppTV's response · Dec 04, 2019

We regret for the inconvenience caused. Our team tried to call you on 551 263 9198. But there was no response. Please let us know the call back number and best time to contact you. We will arrange a call back from the concerned team.

• Updated by sandeep gondil · Dec 04, 2019

Please call me after 6pm est

• YuppTV's response · Dec 04, 2019

Sure, We will arrange a call back at the mentioned time.

• Hu
    Hussain Nafisa Dec 12, 2019

I run an organisation called ASGMA and I set up yupptv for a group of people with autism however yupptv has removed zeetv, B4U movie and sony entertainment that used to play Patiala babes drama.
    My chief executive chairman Les contacted yupptv from the number 07514380378. He was on hold for about 1and half hours. He was told that the following channels mentioned in the complaint was removed as the broadcaster decided to pull out. I asked about my refund of £132 and yupptv said no refunds can be made as the package bought is no refundable subscription. I said that I run a not for profit charity and that the yearly subscription was paid from a charities account but they said it's not our problem and said rules are rules.

[Resolved] yupptv

Yupptv USA all of a sudden from November 30th, 2019 took out Zee Bangla from the package we signed and paid for . Zee Bangla is the only thing we are care about Yupptv. Since then I am trying to call in their customer service number for USA customer ‭+[protected]‬, no one is picking up the phone. I already paid and please resolve this issue ASAP or give back my money and disconnect yupptv service.

• YuppTV's response · Dec 04, 2019

Apologies for the inconvenience. Due to strategic reasons Zee network has decided to pull of their channels from YuppTV Platform.

We request you to please reach us at 1866-663-7557 / 1855-498-7788 or connect via Live chat which is available on our website www.yupptv.com We will assist you further.

Anindita Paul Dec 10, 2019

Yupp TV USA suddenly removed Zee bangla the only channel I am interested in the package offered and they already took $119 from me. Let me know If Zee bangla is coming back on YuppTV or not? You can’t charge for a service that you are not providing .

• Yupptv Dec 10, 2019

@Anindita Paul Apologies for the inconvenience. Due to strategic reasons Zee network has decided to pull of their channels from YuppTV Platform

Or please ping us on https://www.facebook.com/yupptv/ so that we can assist you further.

[Resolved] bengali catch up zoe bangala not coming up

From last two days not able to access the Zoe bangala catch up program, tried to connect to the phone/customer support email and online chat window but no response and no resolution is taken care by customer service, as result suffering from last two days to not able to see the prices for which I paid the monthly subscription. Not sure what kind of customer service is provided by YuppTV. Please take immediate action to resolve that issue, reach out to me to my registered email: [protected]@rediffmail.com : contact no [protected]

• YuppTV's response · Dec 03, 2019

We regret for the inconvenience caused. Due to strategic reasons Zee network has decided to pull of their channels from YuppTV Platform.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices