Having problems with YuppTV?

YuppTV reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 1, 2010. The latest review Sony channels was posted on Jun 18, 2021. The latest complaint subscription was resolved on May 05, 2021. YuppTV has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 306 reviews. YuppTV has resolved 249 complaints.

YuppTV Customer Service Contacts

1855 498 7788 (USA / Canada)
1800 612 952 (Australia)
1800 853 3026 (Singapore)
1800 816 557 (Malaysia)
+44 800 086 8286 (UK & Europe)
+64 800 452 442 (New Zealand)
+31 850 013 808 (Netherlands)
+41 800 080 070 (Switzerland)
800-221360 (Kenya)
802-049-0002 (Mauritius)
70-80601096 (Nigeria)
+27 800 990 277 (South Africa)
+971 800 018 2449 (UAE & Middle East)
11175 Cicero Drive, Suite 100
Alpharetta, Georgia
United States, Atlanta
11175 Cicero Drive, Suite 100, Alpharetta, GA – 30022, USA

India, Hyderabad
8-2-293/82/A/773, Road № 44, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad-500033, India

India, Bangalore
38-40, Plot № 3, Ionidea Building, EPIP Area, Bengaluru-560066, India.

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with YuppTV Customer Service. Initial YuppTV complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for YuppTV above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about YuppTV. Discuss the issues you have had with YuppTV and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

YuppTV Complaints & Reviews

YuppTVSony channels

Hello. I have paid the package for all hindi channels including Sony channels, Sony max, etc. Suddenly from yesterday they stopped showing these channels on date: 17/06/2021.
I called yupptv for this issue, and they said that the Sony channels are not available anymore. How come? I've paid big amount to view this channels. They are making us fool. I need my money back. I need a full refund. I paid to watch Sony channels.
I need justice.

• YuppTV's response · Jun 23, 2021

Hi Sumit, We regret for the inconvenience caused. Please share your registered details. We will assist you.

YuppTVsubscription

Dear [protected]@yupptv team,

I have an account in your database with the name of Arunkumar and the email linked to the account is udh.[protected]@gmail.com
    Meanwhile, for some reason I have decided not to use the account again, therefore I request that you kindly delete my account from your database and also wipe all notifications if any.

NAME: ARUN KUMAR
    EMAIL:udh.[protected]@gmail.com
    PHONE:=[protected]

until now I dint get any reply from yupptv

• YuppTV's response · May 11, 2021

Hi Sarunthi, We request you to please share your registered details over the private message as the details here are showing as protected.

YuppTVI got to phone yupp every time I need to connect

Paid for a full years subscription
      Had no issues in the past but for the 7 days I have to call Yupp every day to connect me because every time I log into Yupp my account info is changed to someone else's
      It's absolutely annoying and I have got no joy from them either and this is extremely frustrating.

I got to phone yupp every time I need to connect

• YuppTV's response · May 06, 2021

Hi Omar Khan, We regret for the unpleasant experience you had with us. Please share your registered details. We will assist you.

• YuppTV's response · May 06, 2021

Hi Omar Khan, Our team tried reaching you on the registered mobile number to assist you with the issue. But there was no response. Please let us know the best time to contact you.

Apr 19, 2021

YuppTV — Unauthorised renewal of subscription

I had a subscription to yupptv tv since 2019 which expired on 17/4/21. I was contacted by the yupptv tv team...

YuppTVIPL Package was promised as part of the Annual Recharge last year, not yet added by YuppTV, IPL has started and has finished 6 matches already.

As part of my annual recharge last year in Nov 2020, IPL Package was promised as part of the Annual Recharge last year if YuppTV gets rights on the call that i had received from YuppTV,

Its not yet added by YuppTV, IPL has started and has finished 6 matches already.

This is fraudulent and seems to be only promised because they wanted me to take annual subscription.
        IPL should be added to my subscriptions asap.

I don't even have access to my previous chats and call recordings. Complaint was raised with ticket number 2352400 with lot of follow ups there is no update since last 10 days.

• YuppTV's response · Apr 19, 2021

Hi Rohit, We regret for the inconvenience caused. As promised, we have added the IPL package to your account. Can you please check and update the same.

YuppTVYuppTV, HotStar bundle

I bought the bundle of YuppTV and HotStar on Feb 28 and did not receive any information for Hotstar token until I reached 3/4 days later. I was promised on call and I received an expired token in couple of days. Again promised new token, this service is rippoff to customers. They promise something but cannot deliver. When delivered the token is not confirmed/expired. All over excellent use case of how to not treat customer. When asked for refund, refused stating policy.

RESOLVED

The YuppTV customer care professional reached out to me and provided valid activation code. Issue is now resolved post-complaint. I am closing the ticket as issue resolved.

• YuppTV's response · Mar 14, 2021

Hi Parag, We regret for the inconvenience caused. Please share your registered email id. We will assist you with the issue.

YuppTVYuppTV/Hotstar bundle

This is a ripoff. Hotstar version is basic only, which they don't tell you about when signing up. Only after attempting to watch certain programs (most of what is there), do we find out you need a premium Hotstar subscription to watch them. When we requested to cancel the bundle, they refused. This was not explained when we accepted the agreement. Next time we'll go with Hotstar only.

• YuppTV's response · Feb 23, 2021

Dear User, We regret for the inconvenience caused. Please share your registered details. We will assist you.

YuppTVSubscription

I called YuppTv somewhere in oct 2020 to not cancel my subscription. They said its valid for an year and you can use it till then.
              Suddenly 4 weeks backs i saw a Debit on my credit card that yup tv has auto renewed this year subscription.
              I'm not in USA right now and I don't want to continue this was clearly notified.
              We sent so many emails but none were responded properly.
              I want a full refund of my subscription amount.

• Updated by Bharathyoda · Feb 16, 2021

When we were such a loyal customers of yupptv, behaving this way is not warrantied.
                  Kindly look into the matter at the earliest.
                  My email ID registered is [email protected]

• YuppTV's response · Feb 17, 2021

Hi Bharathyoda, We regret for the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded the details to the concerned team. They will get back to you at the earliest.

• YuppTV's response · Feb 18, 2021

Hi Bharath, We have canceled the package and refunded the amount of 99.99 USD to your card. Please check and revert back.

YuppTVbeing as customer of yupptv hindi not getting signal till about 16 hours

ROMESH PARMAR
                Mörlenbacher str 72b
                69483 Waldmichelbach Germany
                i am customer of yupptv hindi punjabi and paid subscription of one year
                i am not getting any signal of hinditv programms for the last about 16 hours
                please connect it as early as possible thank you
                [protected]@gmail.com
                my internet connection is working very well my subscription is upto 20th october 2021

• YuppTV's response · Feb 14, 2021

Hi Romesh Pawar, We regret for the unpleasant experience you had with us. Please share your registered details. We will assist you.

YuppTVHotstar activation code not provided

I've been following up for more than a week now for the hotstar activation code that I was promised will be provided as soon as the YuppTV subscription is renewed.

The subscription has been renewed last month and I was charged $159 but still haven't received the hotstar activation code.

Please note that the main reason I continue the YuppTV subscription is because of the bundled hotstar subscription.

The customer service is of no help as I get contradicting dates everytime I call.

Could someone get this resolved ASAP please. If not, I would want the subscription cancelled ASAP and refund the $159 subscription fee.

Service ticket : 2177244

• YuppTV's response · Feb 02, 2021

Hi Mithun, We regret for the inconvenience caused. We will follow up with the concerned team on priority and make sure that you receive the code at the earliest.

• YuppTV's response · Feb 08, 2021

Hi Mithun, We have sent you an email with the Hotstar code. Please check and revert back.

• Updated by Mithunqd · Feb 09, 2021

Thanks. Recieved the code. Appreciate the support.

YuppTVNot getting channels

We have contacted customer service many times but still not working live channels. I'm getting only two or three channels in live. I'm able to watch catch up. But I'm not okay with that. Last one day one channel( zee Keralam) which was able to watch live programs but now not able to watch both live and catch up. It's showing no card inserted.And other live channels showing error An unknown error occurred.It's been a while since the problem started. We are paying 41.99 aed per month. We took malayalam channels package.

• YuppTV's response · Jan 26, 2021

Hi Jeena Joseph, We regret for the unpleasant experience you had with us. Please share your registered email id. We will assist you with the issue.

• YuppTV's response · Feb 01, 2021

Hi Jeena Joseph, We are still waiting for details from your end. If you can help us out with the registered details we will assist you with the issue.

YuppTVDevice connection

Hi,

my account is not getting connected to multiple devices. When I purchased this package i was informed that my account can be activated with 5 devices. However, it only connects with one device and not others.
                      Please fix it asap as i have tried calling you several times, but there is no answer.

Please let me know how can i get in touch with your team to resolve this

Device connection

• YuppTV's response · Nov 23, 2020

Hi Khurmi, We regret for the inconvenience caused. Please share your registered YuppTV email id. We will assist you.

YuppTVDisturbance of repeating commercial 'worldremit'

Unskippable repeating same commercial included at the beginning and end of every tamil episodes causing lot of frustration. Please advise how to get rid off watching this time of commercials repeat again and again for several months and make us not to watch the episodes only commercial like 'WorldRemit' etc. To our knowledge this commercial have no any use to us.

• YuppTV's response · Nov 09, 2020

Hi Kandasamy Paramasivam, We regret for the inconvenience caused. Please share your registered email id. We will help you out with the ads issue.

YuppTVRepetitive ads

Hi YuppTv,

I started seeing repetitive advertisement when I get into Yupptv and every-time it pops up a advertisement.

I heard the same comments from all of my friends who are using yupptv.

I do not wish to see these repetitive ads from Worldremit or YuppTV. This is happening every time when I want to switch the channels. It sucks!!! There is no skip add option as well.

Kindly do the needful. Thanks in advance.

• YuppTV's response · Nov 05, 2020

Hi Santosh Kumar, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. As requested, we have disabled the ads on your account. Please check.

YuppTVDeficiency in service

I have subscribed to Yupptv but since i re-login services are not available. Contacting customer support is not of any help in this digital world and takes hell of a time to resolve issue.

There's a discrimination in services like IPL being played in UAE but the service is not available to GCC viewers in spite of paying USD 68 towards subscription fee.

Deficiency in service

• YuppTV's response · Oct 15, 2020

We regret for the inconvenience caused. We have escalated the issue to the concerned team. They will get back to you at the earliest.

YuppTVHighly annoying advertisements every time we change the channel

Showing advertisements every time we change the channel in a paid service is highly unjustifiable. I have a subscriber for the last five years and am seriously considering canceling the subscription.

Do you expect subscribers to pay you for watching your advertisements? If you want to make money out of advertisements, you should consider making the subscription free

CAN YOU PLEASE STOP THESE IRRITATING ADVERTISEMENTS ?

• YuppTV's response · Oct 10, 2020

Dear user, We regret for the inconvenience caused. Please share your registered details. We will assist you with the ads issue.

YuppTVCancellation enquiry - 2101479

Hi Team,

I am a regular customer of Yupp TV and due to that i have re-subscribed your order on 25th September. But due to some unavoidable reason i am forced to cancel my Yupptv connection. My understanding is this is within grace period. Hence please refund my amount. I am not interested to go ahead with this connection.

Customer care also said will call back within 24 hrs, but still yet i haven't got any reply from your customer care.

Hence please refund asap. If needed you can take 15days charge and giveback remaining amount.

But i am not at all happy with YuppTV customer care service.

Regards,
                                Pradeep

• YuppTV's response · Oct 08, 2020

Dear user, We regret for the inconvenience caused. Please share your registered details. We will assist you with the issue.

• Updated by Pradeep_nair · Oct 08, 2020

Hi TEam,

I haven't received a reply or feedback from your team on my complain to refund the subscription charge.

Please take immediate action and refund the amount.

Regards,

What else u required

• YuppTV's response · Oct 12, 2020

Oct 06, 2020

YuppTV — Tamil pack

Dear Customer Service, Recently the YuppTV app in my Samsung TV did not work. I wrote to customer service...

YuppTVBigg boss telugu show

Hi, I have been asking for the update on biggboss telugu show from past 2 weeks and the update I get is the same. When the registration is for channel, then if we cant see all the programs in the channel then why do we pay for the channel. If that is the case, you should ask what programs you will see and charge accordingly instead of channels. This is the same behaviour I saw last year as well.

• YuppTV's response · Sep 29, 2020

Dear User, We apologise for the inconvenience caused. The channel provider itself do not have copyrights to telecast bigg boss Telugu in Australia region.

YuppTVAds are annoying and frustrating..

I have been with yupp tv for almost 5 years, recently ads are added when i change the channel or after every 30 mins episode. I have been patient till now but now it annoying and frustrating. I would rather to switch to Sling or any other subscriber.
                                    Though its paid service and I paid for entire year, I am forced to watch the ads, and it not fair at all.

• YuppTV's response · Sep 29, 2020

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your registered details. We will assist you with this.