Lifestyle LiftFacelift

I went in for a consult 3 yrs ago. I met w/ a consultant who determined I was a good candidate for this one hour innovative new procedure, so easy, you can go back to work the next day. It was deemed a lunchtime procedure. The consultant I found out months later was not in the medical field & had no expertise to say I was a candidate. She showed me w/ her fingertips where the incisons would be, in the ear, a small incision. I didn't book that day, but went back a week later after being reassured the Dr was a Plastic Surgeon. I met w/ the DR. He also did the finger pull in front of the ear& told me it would take 7-10 yrs off your face & kast 10 yrs or more. It was a high sales pitch by the consultant, offering a nice discount if you book then w/ immediate financing at 0% for one year. No side effects, no anesthesia, no nerve damage, easy procedure, go back to work the next day. IMPOSSIBLE!!!
eI had to eat tha next 3 days thru a straw. For over 6 months (approx) I couldn't hold a phone to my ear.
They had given me a lower facelift w/o my permission. I had been cut all the way around my ears& to top that off, my left ear was stretched down& my earlobe was sewn to my face. My ear is misplaced, The top sticks out, bottom is attached to my face& my earphones no longer fit. They don't keep surgical records so you have no clue what they do to you. The Dr offered a revision, but when I asked what that entailed, he said 'I will sew your right ear to your face. OMG!!!
There are currently 50 girls I met on a website called Realself. Our stories are all basically the same. Some are worst off than me with huge ropey ugly scars, mis-shapen ears& eyes. Their infomercials on TV cleverly minimize the results you will get. This is not saying they don't have some good dr's there, but there are many there that give horrible results! Be warned to check out your DR if you go there or anywhere. Check for board certification, check for a dr in good standing. Ask all the right questions.And above all else please MAKE them show you where the incisions will be!
Altho I was told, get it in writing... What I got I never bargained for. Small incisions to basically dissecting my ears was not what I bargained for. The 10 to 20 shots in your face hurt like heck. I have been in chronic pain a long long time& they won't say what they did to me!! Most other plastic surgeons won't touch me because of this. Be aware, be careful& be smart.

Facelift

Charlotte R. Mar 28, 2017

I went to Lifestyle Lift about 3 years ago. On the face procedure, I woke up in the hospital 3 days later and didn't remember ANYTHING I'd done for the past 3 days! The "Dr" had over injected me and I simply couldn't wake up! But, they still let me pay for everything! LOL. I just stay away from places like this. They are not what they are cracked up to be and my face is right back where I started + plus some from where I started! :-(. This location was in Kenwood, OH. They have since closed, but I got a letter from that Dr. telling where he'd gone and please come see them at their new location. Right! Hold your breath and wait for me to show up! LOL. I suggest going to a REAL plastic surgeon. You don't always get what you pay for. Sometimes you pay a lot and get a lot less! BEWARE!!!

• Go
    Googlylane Dec 16, 2016

I gave lifestyle lift a deposit of 500.00. I never had surgery. They went under and I never knew it and I never got my deposit back.

• De
    Depressed About It Jun 22, 2016

When I went for my consultation for Life Style Life, it all seemed very wonderful without an actual facelift surgery. I would finally be able to get rid of my acne scars, my "jowls" would be gone, etc. To my horror, I woke up during the procedure to EXTREME pain. I was screaming and crying but couldn't see (they had something in my eyes). I could smell my flesh burning and I could feel it as well as they used their lasers. I could also hear the squishing of skin on my left side as they were pulling my skin before they stitched me up. My husband and son stood in horror as I entered the room. They told my son he looked like he was seeing a ghost. I was told I would heal in 7-10 days. NOT!!! It took months. My skin is now dry and dimpled. My acne scars are still here and so are my jowls. I am numb beside my ears. I have horrific scars behind my ears. I can't wear earrings long and I cannot keep my contacts in for long either. I tried to contact them and left e-mail after e-mail with no response. Now they are taking me to court.

• Mo
    M. Ouellet May 06, 2016

I had a life style lift done on, 1-22-14 .
    The worst day of my life . The doctor showed up 5 hours late and he was already very agitated . There were two patients before me. I wash is last . The procedure was excruciatingly painful and sloppy.
    The entire time the doctor ( Robert S. Kagan from Elk Grove Village Illinois ) was so leaning so close to me he was pressing against my chest and I can smell his awful breath . I had to stop him because I couldn't breathe . The pain was so horrible and I could smell my flesh burning as he cut with a hot knife . The entire procedure lasted about 1 hour but it was the longest hour of my life . I still have nightmares about my experience. I really think I suffer from post traumatic injury . Plus I have horrible hypertrophic scars . It looks like my face was seen back on . It hurts and doesn't feel natural anymore . The biggest regret of my life . How can these butchers get away with the harm the inflicted on so many patients ? The patients should at least be compensated for what they paid to have their lives ruined . The face isn't something you can hide . This is a permanent injury which lasts for life . There must be justice for each and every patient who suffered emotional and physical trauma and even death .

• Pa
    Paula Cramer Jul 21, 2014

I had a eye lift upper and lower, brow lift and refraction all laser done. The results were. Terrible. It was like nothing was done. A thread lift. What a joke. It is not worth the money. I would like to join the class action suit. The trauma I went through and they never got it right.

• Lo
    Loralaey Dec 05, 2013

Well, I was thinking about doing the Lifestyle face lift. I called them, they sent me their brochure, and a very friendly lady talked to me by phone, and tried to convince me to go for a consultation in Denver, CO. I was saving the money to go and do it, but thank God that I came in to this page, and read your reviews, and what has happened to you. I changed my mind, and I am so sorry for what happened to all of you, and hope that somehow you all get better. You all have save me from a disaster. God Bless!

• Ka
    Kathy Barlow Dec 13, 2012

Lifestyle Lift has sued me for a cashier's check that they said they "lost" because they performed the surgery within 72 hours of receiving the check. What they really wanted was another check with a different date on it. Needless to say, they didn't get it. It didn't matter to them that they failed to take certain precautions and do pre-op procedures one week before the procedure began such as avoiding blood thinners, etc. It is obvious that they don't care if you bleed to death as long as they get their money. You already know the experience I had. It is the same as all the others. The procedure didn't take an hour, I couldn't return back to work in a week. They didn't even follow their own pre-op procedures. I have permanent nerve damage as a result of their botched job. The pain is excruciating. I lost my job because they claim I could return to work the following Thursday. They overcharged me for the procedure. They wouldn't give me a copy of the contract required by law because they knew it would bury them. They actually refused my document subpoena. They are also in violation of the Consumer Protection Act and the Fair Trade Practices Act. PLEASE WRITE TO YOUR GOVERNOR'S OFFICE OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS. You can find the application on-line. We can protect others from the same fate.

Shish Sep 13, 2012

Sorry my responses were submitted twice...first one I hadn't signed up and thought it didn't post.

Shish Sep 13, 2012

OMG...so glad I read these experiences! I was ready to make my appointment after talking to their "car salesperson" but thought probably I should do a little research first! Wow, I am so glad that I did!!! i am so sorry for all of you that have had these torturous experiences and now have to live with disfigurement and pain...but thank you so much for sharing your stories! I will not be a client of LSL.

Shish Sep 13, 2012

OMG, I am so thankful for your stories. I was all ready to make my appointment after talking with the "car salesperson." I thought, well I will just research this a bit...thank goodness I did!!! I am so sorry for all of your unfortunate experiences but you are saving many others the horror of disfigurement and pain!

• Su
    Sue Knight 57 Aug 12, 2012

Went thru so much pain & many follow-ups only to have 1 ear sewn to my face, very bad scarring from the thread used to do an eye lift. Now, my eyes are all bunched together near the tear ducts. Looks horrible! Never had that problem before surgery much less my ear being sewn to my face. As far as a lower face lift, well BAD SCARRING is all I can say. I won't get it fixed because of the fear of any Dr. Can't get over my nightmares of PAIN, TORTURE & THE SMELL OF YOUR SKIN BURNING! My whole face has something wrong in every area they worked. Went back for redo's 3xs but couldn't take it anymore. Oh, and they never could find my file everytime I went it disappeared huh!
    Dr. Kim does a chop shop job & doesn't care if you're in pain-just keeps saying "I'm almost done" while I'm crying my heart out from pain. Wonder how he'd feel if he was in my shoes!!! Messed up for life!

• Pa
    Pat Phillips May 17, 2012

Had my Life Style Lift, in January 2011 in Beverly Hills, CA. I saved for a couple of years for the lift. Worst!! nightmare of my life.
    Felt a burn on my face a couple of times, felt the cutting of skin and I ended up shaking so bad I couldn't finish with my (free laser treatment to my face, had to stop. The doctor who did the surgery I never got to see afterwards as he started working at a different facility. My chin bandage was to tight and went through a lot of pain afterwards during the healing and left ridges on my face that stayed for months afterwards. Also during the 2 weeks of healing and sleeping in a recliner and I called for advice I was told so many contradictory things didn't know what to really do. The really terrible part is, it didn't work and think my jowls look worse than before. Yes I have all the scars on the front and back of my ears, pretty sad. All three of my daughters wanted me to sue but how can you (they are protected). Please don't waste your money and if need be pay a lot more and have it done by an experienced Plastic Surgeon. I wish I had.

Janet F. cav Nov 03, 2011

Just don't do it! Older looking people are beautiful too! I'm a grandma and I see some wrinkles and a little under the chin sag but so be it!
    We are who we are! JUST SAY NO TO LIFESTYLE LIFTS!!!

• Ro
    roadwarrior 2 Oct 25, 2011

The info really helped, it changed my mind .Thank you for your honesty

• Bb
    bb3217 Sep 27, 2011

do not do it please. i now have to have a second revision since the first made things worse. now i have bad scaring around my ears. so i go from an ageing face complex to a scared face that is appearent i had something done.

• Ca
    Carol G. Jun 16, 2011

I had a complete face and forehead lift 18 years ago by one of the top BOARD CERTIFIED plastic surgeons in San Francisco. I stayed overnight in his operating facility associated with California Pacific Medical Center and had a nurse with me to tend to me (I paid for this but it was worth it!). I had NO COMPLICATIONS and very little pain. I am now 71 but look 50ish and don't have a "wind tunnel" appearance. I love the way I look. I would NEVER try this Life Style Lift. Buy cheap and you get cheap! Never take chances with doubtful medical people!! It's your face for goodness sake!

• Ju
    june hearn May 24, 2011

I had a lifestyle lift and a full face laser On Feb 23, 2011 and after 12 weeks I am still red and blotchy. It is still burning, They say the redness last 2-3 weeks. What a LIE

marjo Mar 05, 2011

Wow! I am extremely sorry to hear about all of the horrible experiences that you all have had. If it makes you feel any better, your being brave enough and thoughtful enough to post your experiences have, IN FACT, resulted in preventing at least one person, myself, from going down the same regretful path that you all have gone down in now having gotten this LSL procedure. Therefore, your experiences have not totally been in vain as you have contributed to stopping someone else from making a terrible mistake in their life.

I really thank you all VERY much for having posted your experiences.

• Be
    Bearsvilleq Feb 27, 2011

What else is there to say? Pictures don't lie

• Be
    Bearsvilleq Feb 27, 2011

Need I say more?

Jorge S Feb 13, 2011

All I can say is thank God for the Internet. What would we have done twenty years ago? I must be difficult these days to run a scam.

Jorge S Feb 13, 2011

All I can say is, thank God for the Internet. Before the Internet, we would not have all this feedback to help in our decision. I wouldn't have anything to do with Lifestyle Lift after reading all the complaints.

• Gd
    G Davie Feb 12, 2011

I would like very much to join a Class Action lawsuit. I too have had a terrible expieriance with Lifestyle Lift. I paid over $9, 000 in San Diego to have the works. First of all it took me months to heal( It has been 6 months now) and I still have alot of lumps on my neck, large scars behind my ears and what I can only describe as large lines or wrinkles that are very noticible on my neck. I had the "Platt" done as part of the surgery. This was supposed to keep me from ever having a "turkey neck". When I showed the lines to Dr. Goshen who did the surgery he said I had a Neorological problem and it was not something he could fix. I scheduled an appointment with a Neorosurgeon and he told me (without knowing I had surgery to tighten the Platt) That the line were caused by the Platt. When I went back to Lifestyle lift and was told there was nothing they could do. I have asked for a refund but I doubt I get it. I have been back to them several times since the surgery complaining about the results and all anyone says is "You look great!" I can see ! Its like they are telling me it is sunny outside and I can see the rain!!! It is so frustrating! Everyone I know has told me they can see the terribble results so I know its not just me!!! If someone out there knows of a Malpractive Attorney Please let me know!

• St
    starbuckslover Feb 02, 2011

Thank you Thank you Thank you all for writing about your stories... I started to look into this Lifestyle Lift and of course like any wish women I went to the Better Business Bueau web site and to my amazment they have a rating of a B+ so how bad could they be until I googled and found all of you... Please Ladies and gentlemen please we need to hear you but even better please report this to www.bbb.org They will investigate and report them and close them down. I'm so sorry this has happened to any of you but Please have your voice be heard so it won't happen to any more of us... REPORT TO WHERE IT IS HEARD... Thank you And God's healing

• Cr
    crissy0306 Sep 11, 2010

I had my procedure done in may and believe me I wish I had checked it out first. I had the worst pain and swelling I have ever seen. I did everything by the book and was told was a piece of cake, to bad it was a really bad cake. I have scars and face is numb and feels like nerves were damaged. Biggest down fall is I have eyes that are very painful. My eye lids droop and don't close so makes my eyes very dry. Have been going to the eye dr. for a couple weeks, trying all kinds of ointments and drops and nothing helps. Dr advised me that I may need eyelid surgery. I wish I had just let nature do its thing with me as now it is like I have sand in my eyes 24-7, am hoping I don't have to put up with this the rest of my life. I had my procedure done in Atlanta as was the closest to my home in Alabama, what a sales pitch!!!
    Please do your research before you have this done. I wish I had and I will sue if I can get some help

• We
    wesbjack Sep 06, 2010

The procedure of just pulling back skin and re-sewing it is a type of facelift that went out in the 60's or so. Today they can notch the muscle to the bone and other procedures that enhance the look...lasts longer too. Having had a temporal lift and the eylelids, I can tell you from experience that I would never consider something like this without full anasthesia----for reasons whichh should be clear to anyone.
    These people are running full page ads in the New York Times Sunday magazine and presumably other "high end" publications. Buyer beware!

SHELL57 Aug 14, 2010

I HAD A LIFESTYLE LIFT JAN. 20TH 2010. MY EARS ARE STILL NUMB AND HURT A LOT. I WOULD NOT HAVE THIS PROCEDURE IF I WERE YOU, NOTHING THEY SAID TO ME OR DID TO ME WAS WHAT I ENDED UP WITH. I FEEL SO VIOLATED AND DECEIVED. I GUESS ALL THAT IS MISSING FROM THEM IS A KICK IN THE HEAD.

getthemback Aug 04, 2010

WOW... All I can say is wow... I have been reading all the stories. I am left feeling real bad for all you people. All of the people you blog too, had such a nightmare with this. I'm thinking, that's why you ALL came here to warn others. I would suggest a HUGE way of getting the story out there. Put some video together and put it on CNN iReport. (Anyone can do it). If CNN likes the story, it can get vetted. Meaning it would be on the "CNN World News Report". That's what you want! You would most likely have a drove of Lawyers wanting to open a class action law suit for you. If you want to clean up the bad practice.

Feeling bad for you all

• Te
    texaslady1 Jun 05, 2010

I was considering the Lifestyle Lift - but no longer after reading your comments. If any of you charged this procedure to a credit card, you can dispute the charges on most. You can have the charges removed if you "PAID FOR A SERVICE YOU DIDN'T RECEIVE." You will need to fill out a dispute form, send before and after pictures accompanied by the receipt of payment. I have used this method twice with good results. (I use Citi-bank Master Card) Chase also offers this resolution. I know you would rather have your face back but getting your money back might be of some small consolation.

• Tr
    TravelNomad May 29, 2010

I can comment on what happened to me and it sounds like I was lucky I did not stay for the appointment. Like many of your comments, I have watched their commercials on late night TV

3 months I called right after one of the commercials aired. They told me they would have to call me back, this was early on a Saturday morning. A woman did call back and asked if I could come that afternoon.

I was quite surprised, as that was very quick. I was going to work in my office, but agreed to come. She set the appointmet up for 12:15pm. I did not realize I was NOT reaching the ACTUAL doctors office, but a call center.

Two hours later I was on my way to the appt, they definitely want to get you in and booked as soon as you call them. My guard should have been up I have never gotten a DR's appt that fast in my life...

I got to the office building, and was running through the hall to their office suite and ran into two ladies. They had just come out of the Lifestyle Lift office and had portfolios, with cds and forms that went flying all over.

I apologized, and one of them said, where's the fire. I said, I have an appointment at Lifestyle Lifts at 12:15pm and it is now 12:13pm. They both said, don't rush, we had to wait almost one hour past our appt time.

And judging by how full the waiting area is now, you will have at least 2 hours. And you will NEVER get to see the actual Doctor, you will see a sales person, who tries to get you to buy it today by offering a discount.

I said how much is this, since I had been to two REAL plastic surgeons open houses in the past few months and for a partial face lift, they wanted $7500 and $8000. I was floored when they replied $6300 before "discount"

I said, $6300, for thread lifting part of your face and only lasting one hour. I said, they must charge different prices around the country. My friend in Ohio had this done about 5 years ago and it was more like $3000.

I then left them and walked in. There were over TWELVE unhappy older women waiting, not enough seating, so 3 or 4 were standing. There was a stale air in the office and nobody was saying a word..

Except, the very pretty Asian Receptionist, behind a counter, on the telephone for a good 5 minutes, and never even acknowledged I was standing there. I have a feeling this happens there a lot..

She kept talking. taking more appointments from the home office for that same day, mind you. Where were all these possible customers going to sit The lobby was already packed

Then she looks up, with a polite but resigned look, as I tell her I am there for my 12:15 appointment on time, are they ready for me. She gave me the fish eye, as if to say, you are joking, right.

She replies at least 90 minutes or longer we have all these clients ahead of you We were given too many appointments today. And I thought to myself, You probably always overbook, you as many of us to buy.

I said, a two hour wait and then another 30 minutes or so for the appointment, and I don't even meet the actual doctor, no can do, can I have some info to take with me,

No she says, you have to have the consultation first. (Meaning I guess, this whole appt is just for selling you this procedure, not talking with any Medical Professional like the DOCTOR.

I said you can't give me prices or anything. She said No. Then I said, can you reshedule me for the first appt on a weekday morning. She replied no, you have to call the 800 back. I am not allowed to make appointments.

Since I am in sales myself, this certainly seems crazy to let a potential customer walk away with out any info or any rescheduling. Their call center called me back about 8 times since, and I have NOT replied.

After reading these comments, I doubt I ever will. Thank you ladies for saving me a lot of pain, it sounds like!

PS After leaving that office, I went for lunch and had a martini. I needed it...

• Bits May 04, 2010

Go to your states medical licensing bureau & file a complaint. It's a simple form. Take pictures and log everythime you called& what was said. Many of us have bad painful scars. Where do you live? I may be able to help w/ the link. I would ask the Dr who did it to try to minimize the scars at no cost to you. You can also email corporate at [email protected] . It's been my experience & to many that I've seen stories of, they promise & don't deliver. I'd give them a week and file a complaint if they don't help.
    Good Luck!

• La
    LARA 51 May 04, 2010

Iam a 51 year old female and I just had lifestyle lift one month ago.The results? no change, I do look exactly the same with the only difference that, now I have serious scars behind my ears, my frustration is inmensly because I do not know what to do? who do you go to? to complaint, who is going to listen? I have to make a lot of sacrifices to be able to pay for this procedure that let me with scars and still numb both sides of my face and no results whatsoever!I do agree with everything that had been said above, and can relate with each one of those people.I'ts like these doctors can do whatever they want with no consecuences whatsover and get paid for for mistakes they constanly make;Can they be stop?.

GeorgeYangruinedmyface Apr 22, 2010

RESUBMITTING

The name is George C. Yang -- not Wang (sorry).

Not only does everyone have to be careful about NOT going to LifeStyle Lift but you should also worry about going to a surgeon who has worked for them. In my case I went to George C Yang who performs what he calls a Millennium Lift -- I only had the procedure done on the left side of my face -- and he BOTCHED THAT!! I now have an elongated ear that stretches into my face -- as in cheek -- I cannot wear earrings, cannot pull my hair back, cannot do a lot of things I used to do before the surgery. Additionally, I have had serious pain since he performed the procedure and have suffered both psychological as well as physical pain. Making matters worse, each time I went to Dr Yang he minimized my complaints. Just today 4/22/10 he told me (after giving me pre-op papers 2 weeks ago since he was supposed do FIX the botched surgery) that I did not need this surgery and should accept the way I look!!! So a word to all, do your homework because any doctor that has been trained by the LifeStyle Lify company and goes into their own practice – well…they still botch up and don’t care about you as a person. Stay away from George C Wang and his Millennium Lift!! -Sommers

GeorgeYangruinedmyface Apr 22, 2010

Not only does everyone have to be careful about NOT going to LifeStyle Lift but you should also worry about going to a surgeon who has worked for them. In my case I went to George C Wang who performs what he calls a Millennium Lift -- I only had the procedure done on the left side of my face -- and he BOTCHED THAT!! I now have an elongated ear that stretches into my face -- as in cheek -- I cannot wear earrings, cannot pull my hair back, cannot do a lot of things I used to do before the surgery. Additionally, I have had serious pain since he performed the procedure and have suffered both psychological as well as physical pain. Making matters worse, each time I went to Dr Yang he minimized my complaints. Just today 4/22/10 he told me (after giving me pre-op papers 2 weeks ago since he was supposed do FIX the botched surgery) that I did not need this surgery and should accept the way I look!!! So a word to all, do your homework because any doctor that has been trained by the LifeStyle Lify company and goes into their own practice – well…they still botch up and don’t care about you as a person. Stay away from George C Wang and his Millennium Lift!! -Sommers

• Bits Mar 30, 2010

I agree& very well said.I also want to add, check out your DR on your states' medical licensing website or call. Be sure they are certified in Facial Plastic Surgery by The AFPSB. You can type in these letters online to get the site. Also the AMA and the Amer. Plastic Surg. Board. Heck...Even go so far as asking the DR for his patient referrals& before and after pictures. IT IS YOUR FACE! Don't fall for the small fee, discounted if you sign NOW and all the other rhetoric. I know too many that are scarred and in horriffic pain for life. I also know of two deaths. It's worth a little homework.

• Po
    pocono gal Mar 29, 2010

I've tired of stating complaints at various websites, to many TV reporters, and to anyone who might listen. This procedure is simply a HORROR. We tried to get a class action suit going, but have had no success.
    So I am scarred. In constant discomfort. And out $68OO. But hopefully someone reading this will be swayed to cancel a scheduled LSL, or tell a friend to "skip it", or not get involved with LSL butchers in the first place.
    I hope someone reading this will take my advice. DO NOT HAVE A LIFESTYLE LIFT!!!

• Mo
    [email protected] Mar 29, 2010

the surgery is done by trainees, most have little experience with the surgery itself, , , since there is no sedation, , they do not monitor the patients with typical OR monitoring devices, ,
    the Board Certified DOC's are ear nose and throat surgeons, they may take a fellowship and take a written exam after a one year training but have no hands on training, , , , that is where
    Lifestyle lift comes into play, , , namely it gives these newly trained surgeons some cases to
    PRACTICE ON, , that is why their procedure is cheaper TRAINEES NEED TRAINING is really their motto
    I do not know if the place was organized by lawyers, , , but their Malpractice Insurance Carrier
    is a AIG, , , , the company who almost when under

• Bits Mar 29, 2010

Ben.
    How can your doctor not keep surgical records though...? That's a bit odd.
    That's what I thought, but after emailing 100 bad LSL patients, they all say the same thing. I believe by them not logging calls, calling us back, no surgical reports, wehen we complain, they can say,
    Oh, She never called & complained!" Google LSL, see the complaints& fines for making their employees go onto a popular cosmetic websire to post great reviews, in order yo boost thei percentages there. It was like 72 against LSL& 19 in favor. Then the employees posted good reviews & thet went up dramatically. We all know it was happening, better yet the Atty. Gen. Of NY, knew iot too& fined them

• Bits Mar 29, 2010

In the recent couple yrs, they have hired certified plast surgeons& some a re good, some bad. They have 40 centers & almost everyone has a comment such as yours. My Dr was a board ELIGIBLE ENT, no hopspital affiliations& basically on your own after the surgery which I was told would be a small incison. I was cut all the way around my ears into the back o my head.
    All I can advise you is to look online or call your states medical licensing board& ile a coplaint. I did.They are office surgical centers that don't have to be accredited by the states. So, the DR that works there answers to no-one. It's a scam, in my opinion...Filing a complaint is easy. Take pics of ypourself& explain what happened. Good Luck..
    They do not call you back when u call in w/ problems, nor do they log your calls& complaints, so keep notes. I know a couple in your LSL center that were messed up. EM mail& I'll ask them if they will talk to yo. I am sure they will. There are 2 dead now. So Sad!! Stay in touch

• Di
    diane turner Mar 28, 2010

LSL makes it sound like "going through a drive thru for a burger"!! The doctors who are certified should be "outraged" that quacks like these are doing this kind of procedure with no certification!! There has to be doctors willing to step forward to protect their own specialized field instead of allowing "wanna be's" performing surgery!!

It makes all of us stop and wonder if anyone of us has a qualified doctor that treats us!! Doctors, you all need to UNITE and put these quacks under the jail!!