Menu
Dr. Angelo Tsirbas Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Dr. Angelo Tsirbas
reviews & complaints

www.drtsirbas.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 1 Review

Dr. Angelo Tsirbas Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Dr. Angelo Tsirbas at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Dr. Angelo Tsirbas has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Dr. Angelo Tsirbas. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

ComplaintsBoard
M
12:23 am EST

Dr. Angelo Tsirbas Avoid at all costs. Unprofessional and disorganized office

Had a procedure booked in months in advance with this doctor. I organised travel plans around the surgery date and told Milena (the receptionist) and Dr Tsirbas that many times, so it was important to keep this date. At the pre-op appointment and days before the surgery Dr Tsirbas demanded I have an assessment done for body dysmorphic disorder. He did this immediately after I mentioned that I was "unfit and fat" because I had walked to his office and was winded, and he commented on this (I am overweight according to my BMI). I was so upset that he would ask me to do this last minute. They told me the surgery date would be held so that I could get the assessment done, so I spent two days ringing around trying to organize the assessment last minute and finally did, which costed $200. I was approved for the procedure and the assessment was called and emailed in with plenty of notice. Well she never got back to me. I tried to call and noone picked up the phone. It is now afterhours on Thursday. Are you kidding me? What if someone has taken time off work?! I can't believe the way I have been treated by this office. I am so shocked and disgusted at the lack of professionalism and disregard for people's time.

Update: Time has passed and I have not even received an apology from the doctor or staff for the huge inconvenience they caused me. It seems they took offense that I emailed them and told them exactly what I thought of their behaviour. Avoid at all costs!"

Read full review of Dr. Angelo Tsirbas
Hide full review

Is Dr. Angelo Tsirbas legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Dr. Angelo Tsirbas as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Dr. Angelo Tsirbas stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Dr. Angelo Tsirbas should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Dr. Angelo Tsirbas earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Dr. Angelo Tsirbas achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Dr. Angelo Tsirbas. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 2 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

The age of Dr. Angelo Tsirbas's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Drtsirbas.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Dr. Angelo Tsirbas website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Drtsirbas.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Drtsirbas.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The drtsirbas.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Dr. Angelo Tsirbas protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Dr. Angelo Tsirbas contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Dr. Angelo Tsirbas?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Dr. Angelo Tsirbas Customer Service. Initial Dr. Angelo Tsirbas complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Dr. Angelo Tsirbas above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Dr. Angelo Tsirbas. Discuss the issues you have had with Dr. Angelo Tsirbas and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.