Having problems with Lifestyle Lift?

Maitland, Florida
Please note that the company has gone ouf of business.
We cannot guarantee that complaints submitted against Lifestyle Lift will be seen, responded to and resolved.

Complaints & Reviews

Management

This is the worst Co. to work for. They fire and hire every 3-4 mos. including Managers and staff. Their management practices are horrible, they do scare tactics, bullying, yelling, telling other employees about each others business, discrediting all employees work and performance, favorites and only if they like you (you have a chance). No human resource contact at all, they have a corporate office in Troy MI. and expect to handle all problems through one or two persons that's it!!!. They only come down to 30 centers when they want to "clean house" and fire people. They email each other all day talking and gossipping to corporate manager's about anything only by hear say no proof or discussing whats wrong. They spend more time on the email and the phone trying to get someone fired than doing their work. And it's all about Sales, Sales, Sales...they don't care about anything else or who you are as a person or a valued employee or the patients just the money, money and more money $$$. They have so many law suites against them from past employees because of their actions and how badly they treat you. I am so glad to be gone from that place, all who are still their want desperately to leave, but they have bills to pay, THAT'S THE ONLY REASON THEY STAY. SHAME ON THEM, THEY NEED TO BE SHUT DOWN COMPLETLEY FOR GOOD!

Management

• He
    hedda Apr 30, 2011

You are right one! I also worked for Lifestyle lift, I got smart tho and saw the writing on the wall and left! You are so right about the managers, they do not know their own job, they are not team players, they come to work when they want to and not only do they not really care about you but Lifestyle Lift doesn't care about any of their people, all they care about is the money. Everyone tthat works for them either gets fired or they leave due to horrible working conditions. If the economy ever gets better all the employees that they do have will leave in a second! They only stay because they really need a job and can't find anything else. One of these days you will start seeing alot of the centers going out of business because they are so mismanaged! I am so glad I decided to leave -the best thing I ever did.

J Carpenter Jun 07, 2012

I was a patient in Troy. It was and still is the worst experience I have ever had.. the Doctor overdosed me and performed the procedure with me knocked out... I have lumps from the stitches in my neck, my ears at the bottom where not stitched evenly, and one scar is still very visible. My jowl problem not addressed at all and my eye lids, worse than when I went in. They agreed to redo my eyelids so I told them to do my lower eyes while they were at it, so that I wouldn't have to go through this again. O and the doctor was fired when I went in for after care. I put my faith in another Doctor, who they now say is on medical. My procedure is at the end of the month and when I called to confirm ( they don't confirm until 2 weeks before) they say that I can't get it done till he gets back or I can go to Cleveland Ohio or Chicago. MY last vacation was already scheduled and my daughter is coming in that week. what the heck is a working person to do... thinking I need to seek out a lawyer.

ABUSEDIRNA Feb 17, 2013

I am very unhappy with LIFE STYLE BEVERLY HILLS, results, I like contact with somebody in the same case, and wanting to take legal action, because what I get is get my face deformed, please if you are, o know somebody taking legal action, or If you are a lawyer taking legal action against LIFE STYLE, please contact me, Irna.

My experience with Lifestyle Lift has been an interesting journey.

I first learned about Lifestyle Lift through their TV ads, showing clients with remarkable results of before and after pictures as well as video of them. All looked many years younger, refreshed, having smoother skin and their wrinkles gone. Their jaw lines were well defined after their surgery.

After reviewing the company’s pamphlets and video on May 6th, I opted for Lifestyle Lift option C including their platysmaplasty, liposculpting and a full face laser treatment for a total of $8500. The procedure was done on May 13, 2010 by Dr. Eric T. Waterman, the same doctor that examined my face for this procedure on May 6th.

In just one week of the surgery, I could see my wrinkles returning to my face as the swelling went down. After one month, I could see NO improvement in my face and I do not look one day younger than before my surgery. I have wrinkles and frown lines around my mouth and the same wrinkles I had around my eyes, as well. I still have brown spots on my face, large pores and wrinkles on my face. My jaw line has not improved.

I followed the Lifestyle Lift instructions to a T. I even slept elevated in a recliner for three weeks, instead of in bed with my husband.

I only let my closest co-workers know what I did since I took ten days off of work. The only thing they see are my scars. One co-worker was bold enough to say, “Did you have a witch doctor work on you”? It might as well been.

I had an appointment today, June 11, 2010 with Dr. Waterman. I received my before and after pictures that I will be happy to share with anyone interested in viewing. I told Dr. Waterman that I didn't look a day younger or anymore refreshed, and his response was, "You can't expect miracles". I said, “Excuse me??? I was only expecting what was promised...to look younger and refreshed”. When asked if he felt any obligation to do anything further for the $8500. I spent, he said, “No”. I thanked him for his time, then left.

At no time did he examine the knots on my face and neck that I told him about, or check my scars.

My intent is to write as many Internet consumer reviews as I can to caution others that Lifestyle Lift is not all it's cracked up to be and to contact the local and national media to do a story on behalf of the many disappointed clients nationwide. I am already in touch with The Oprah Show.

I hope this review will encourage others to seek several plastic surgeon's advice before buying into the claims that Lifestyle Lift is 'the nations face experts'.

• Ed
    Eddie Jun 11, 2010

My experience with Lifestyle Lift has been an interesting journey.

After reviewing the company's pamphlets and video on May 6th, I opted for Lifestyle Lift option C including their platysmaplasty, liposculpting and a full face laser treatment for a total of $8500. The procedure was done on May 13, 2010 by Dr. Eric T Waterman, the same doctor that examined my face for this procedure on May 6th.

I only let my closest co-workers know what I did since I took ten days off of work. The only thing they see are my scars. One coworker was bold enough to say, "Did you have a witch doctor work on you?" It might as well been.

The entire hospital staff and all of my family have not noticed or said anything about my "years younger and refreshed look", confirming what I already knew, that this surgery did nothing, but leave scars.

I told Dr. Waterman that I didn't look a day younger or anymore refreshed, and his response was 'you can't expect miracles'. I said, excuse me??? I was only expecting what was promised...to look younger and refreshed. When asked if he felt any obligation to do anything further for the $8500. I spent, he said, "No". I thanked him for his time, then left.

At no time did he touch me to examine the knots on my face and neck that I told him about, or check my scars.

I hope this review will encourage others to seek several consultations before buying into the claims that Lifestyle Lift is 'the nations face experts'.

charlene olsen Aug 01, 2010

I had the lifestyle lift as well. It did tighten up my jaw line and help my chin look smaller but the backs of my ears are very scarred up, cant wear hair up. I had a hematoma behind one ear. Still sore behind ears. Ear lobes are like an eighty year old woman they just hang. They only put 2 sutures in the back of my ears. Thats why it took them so long to heal, and like I say they are still tender after 3 years. My waddle is back, though not as bad just loose skin now. I was under the impression they were gonna do a tightning of the neck muscles to but the doctor said no he wasnt supposed to do that, it wasnt inluded. Got bumps in my head. God forbid I ever have to shave my head or have cancer. The pain they say is very minimal. Thats a crock. I was almost in shock it was so painful, plus I could hear them scraping and cutting away my skin. There are so many shots that it takes to deaded your face. I have a pretty high pain tolerence but that was almost unbearable. Any one that says its not has been paid to say what they tell them to. The sides of my face where they are supposed to lift has a sunken place on both sides. Im ready to help put a suit against them. I will join whatever to help them either be stopped or do it right. I think it would be a good thing with a little more anesthesia and a doctor who really has respect and care for his work.

• Na
    Nanaofseven Jan 09, 2011

I have had exactly the same results, lumps, bumps scars are now moving and never looked any different than my before pictures. I for one want a full refund but have had no luck getting it. What can we do?

• Na
    Nanaofseven Jan 09, 2011

Want my money back

• Ar
    Arlene Gray Mar 06, 2011

I had my surgery done in November 2009 and I still have the numbness on my face and around my ears. Also, have this big lump on my neck which is very noticeable. I don't even like telling people that I had this surgery done because I agree, I really don't see any great improvement and I was also told that by the doctor who did my surgery that he would make me look years younger! All they say is that I had the best possible procedure!!! I asked them why they don't use my pictures in their advertisements but no response. How do we get the word out to the world about this BAD company? I have been thinking maybe we should start something on facebook. Any thoughts?

• Me
    Mecinaj Jun 28, 2011

This was like reading my own nightmarish horror story.. I had the procedure done twice, and each time was a failure. A second time, because the first time didn't take AT ALL...!! Everything you describe is the same I experienced. And I can promise you, the second time around was worse and the pain unbearable. Only to have the end result the same. Now I have uneven ears, a lopsided DOUBLE chin, and the unsightly scars you talked about. I cannot wear my hair up either, so what a PERMANENT mistake I made. I wanted to get in touch with the Ophry show and Montel Williams as well and let them know what happened, because I went for this based on their endorsement. I was thinking they could help in some way. Can you share the mailing address for them. I also paid out about $8, 500.00 for this worthless procedure. This company should be held accountable for messing up people's lives. I filed a complaint with the BBB and it was all in vain. They agrued that the results were positive. How could it be positive when it looked the same before and after.. Waste of time, Nothing accomplished. I would also definitely be interested in a class action lawsuit.

• Li
    Linda Miles Sep 22, 2011

How do I get in touch w/you & see photos?

Unethical sales inducement

I had researched the options of having a face lift by going to Lifestyle Lift and then to Revivance which provide the same services and has some of the same doctors. They offered me a $400 beauty product package and a microdermabrasion to sign up. When I went back to Lifestyle Lift they said that microdermabrasions take three procedures to do the same thing that the laser procedure does just once and they could sign me up three months after my surgery so I signed up with Lifestyle lift. After three months I called to set up that laser procedure we had discussed and was advised that no laser procedure was to be given and no one was authorized to offer a complimentary laser procedure even though they admitted saying it was available to me. They also did not even list it on the contract of sale. However, even the manager acknowledged that the sales person had acknowledged this conversation but that was too bad. I sent them a letter and received a response from their Customer Service Department who also acknowledged that I was offered this procedure. We spoke several times and she asked if I wanted the laser procedure. I said I did and never heard from her again. She did not return any more of my calls. I gave up a very valuable complimentary package from Revivance because Lifestyle Lift's sales person felt it necessary to say anything to get me to sign up.
I have sent an email of this problem to Michael Finney's 7 On Your Side at ABC News. Istill expect people to do what they say they will do and not be lied to in order to get me to buy.

anabella Jul 30, 2010

I could tell you tales about this kind of thing that go on in Australia as well. The plastic surgery (cosmetic) industry is a full blown, capatlist business that pretends to have something to do with medicine- the art and science of healing- what it is, is the abuse of the art and science of healing to make money. I'm not against plastic/cosmetic surgery - it's here to stay and people want it. But it should not be seen as part of "medicine". Women need to understand that it is business with a capital B and we should approach websites, sales, etc... with a buyer beware attitude. For Example, Dr. Morris Ritz, a Melbourne plastic surgeon, has gone on TV advertising (in a tacky tabloid show) a procedure as "Non painful" - well, he minimises the pain- and tells women they'll be back at work after the procedure- I had the procedure in Europe and I was in agony for weeks. Who are these men that think they can do this to women. Dr. Morris Ritz sat on that program like any used car salesman, or snake oil salesman might, and he calls himself "Dr". The only kind of "Dr" some of these men are (and there are decent ones of course, so I don't mean all) but the only kind of "Dr' this Morris Ritz is- and there are many like him- is a spin doctor.

• Jj
    jjran Mar 23, 2011

I know this man, and you are absolutely right!

• Jj
    jjran Mar 23, 2011

To further comment on this matter, why is it that our new "national" medical board has done NOTHING about this man? He severely mutilated a patient, and she was vindicated by our court systems. She lost BOTH breasts, and underwent a nine hour operation of multiple procedures, that expert witnesses stated should each have been performed separately. You don't need to be a surgeon to know that all operations become riskier the longer they last- so why submit a healthy woman to nine hours under the knife? It's different all together if it's a health issue! Dr. RItz had a perfectly healthy patient undergo this operation with him, and she came out an extremely sick woman, in an emergency section of a public hospital where other doctors had to cut away at her body, bit by bit, further mutilating her, in order to stop the aggressive infection that was spreading through her body and nearly killed her. Those emergency surgeons must have gone home traumatised! What health professional wants to be in the position of cutting away at a woman's body, removing her breasts etc... just becasue some greedy "colleague" of theirs couldn't stop himself from encouraging a full blonw "Mum's makeover". I am not against plastic/cosmetic surgery persea. If it's done with complete informed consent, and in small amounts, and in a safe manner, I suppose it is a person's right to choose. However, this type of reckless, greedy use of a woman's body for profit has got to stop. Our medical boards have done NOTHING about this man. After all, he's a fully trained plastic/reconstructive surgeon! Wow! in other words, the Australian Medical Board and its predecessor, the Victorian Medical Practitioners Board, are informing the women of Australia, that as long as a surgeon is "fully qualified" he has a right to maime and/or kill us... because another woman died at the hands of another "fully trained" plastic/reconstructive surgeon and is also still practising!! All of this occurs while other doctors get suspended for just having a stressful day and yelling at a patient! Go figure???

• Si
    Sian Marsdon Mar 20, 2012

Yep- the facts are all out there about Dr. Morris Ritz. Just go to http://sixtyminutes.ninemsn.com.au/stories/7952219/the-beauty-trap

• Si
    Sian Marsdon Mar 20, 2012

Jran- you know that there are other organisations in Australia that can help with this kind of stuff. It's fairly well known that our medical boards are USELESS when it comes to this kind of thing. They are bound by so much fear of the doctor's insurance firms and they are weighed down by the legislation and the TRUTH ALWAYS GETS LOST. That's why doctors like Morris Ritz, who have harmed MANY women, get away with things for SO LONG. Okay, so he has DISFIGURED a woman now- and STILL THE REGISTRATION BOARDS DO NOTHING - and RITZ is not the only one!! So, you need to google the patient support organisations because there are a few and they are getting stronger. It also helps if people like us are NOT intimidated and continue to point the public to the TRUTH which, about Dr. Morris RItz, Melbourne plastic surgeon, can be found again at http://sixtyminutes.ninemsn.com.au/stories/7952219/the-beauty-trap

RIP-OFF

My experience with Lifestyle Lift has been an interesting journey.

The entire hospital staff and all of my family have not noticed or said anything about my ‘years younger and refreshed look’, confirming what I already knew, that this surgery did nothing, but leave scars. Instead of wearing my hair behind my ears, as I have for years, I have to cover my ears because of the scars. My ears are still numb and areas around my ears and neck are still hard and knotted.

I had an appointment today, June 11, 2010 with Dr. Waterman. I received my before and after pictures that I will be happy to share with anyone interested in viewing. I told Dr. Waterman that I didn't look a day younger or anymore refreshed, and his response was, “You can't expect miracles”. I said, “Excuse me??? I was only expecting what was promised...to look younger and refreshed”. When asked if he felt any obligation to do anything further for the $8500. I spent, he said, “No”. I thanked him for his time, then left.

I hope this review will encourage others to seek several plastic surgeons advice before buying into the claims that Lifestyle Lift is 'the nations face experts'.

NIGHT MARES

FALSE ADVERTISITING, Don't believe what they are saying on the TV ads. Please believe me when I say I have night mares of the cutting, pulling and streching of my skin. Its all a buckets of lies, its a sale pitch, a very few people can truely say they see results and then its only for afew of years, after only 1 1/2 years I see my face going back to the way it was. Not that it was ever done right to begin with I still had a lot of extra skin that should have been pulled back, and the scaring is UNBELIEVEABLE behind my ears and down the front side of face below the ears. Now I will say they acknowledged that the procedure wasnot done correctly and to slow you they know of their wrong doing, have gaven me a full refund this should tell you something, right. So let this be a lesson for anyone thinking about having it done...DON'T. Save your money and have it done the right way, do your homework.

NIGHT MARES

angry and unhappy Mar 31, 2010

Hi I had this procedure done 6 months ago and agree it was a horrible experience! I am very unhappy with the results. I was told my chin retracted and that the dr. left the jowls because of my ethnicity which is bull. My scarring looks just like yours so I am now going for cortizone shots to break down the scar at the same office. Its painful and I am not sure if i should continue with these treatments. I want to ask some advice of how to go about receiving my money back. Any info will be helpful.

abirdsbrain Apr 01, 2010

Good for you. I am glad that you are one of the only people that I have ever heard of getting your money back, there is a God and he has blessed. People please listen to these folks. I also had this horrible, hellish procedure and it is NOT AS DESCRIBED by the paid commission sales person. That is right, the consultant is not medically bound, she can lie her fanny off and will to make that sale. Go and find a real ABCPS and really check him out before having any kind of surgery that will alter your looks forever. Best, Chrsytal

• De
    DEBBIE HOFFMAN Apr 29, 2010

I had the lifestyle lift procedure over a year and a half ago. I had problems from the beginning and never got to see the doctor after my surgery. It was almost a year later when I complained of the scars that they made me an apt to see the doctor. I too am having coritzone treatments and they are very painful. my ear lobs have developed round balls from the scarring and behind my ears the scars are so bad it's painful to sleep. I don't look any different from the cosmetic side of the surgery <But I now am sscarred for life. regretful

• I agree 100%! I worked for LL from 2007-2010 and saw first hand exactly what you have described. HR practices are a joke as well as managements! All they want is money and use shady practices/tactics to get it from people. I am ashamed that I stayed with them as long as I did and would not recommend then as an employer or to any one wanting the lift.

Lokk of Frankinstein

I had surgey done in April 2009 By Dr. Atiyah at the Lifestyle Lift center in Franklin TN > He was very ROUGH ! It hurt a LOT!
I now have permenant screw-like eruptions on eithr side of my neck and can not wear my hair up. I still dont have feeling in my lft ear and the back of the same ear is sewn to close to the back of my neck making it very uncomfortable to sleep on that side! These people need to be out of business!!

abirdsbrain Apr 01, 2010

Hey, I am really sorry about your horrible experience. Have you had someone biopsy the eruptions and contents to make sure that it is not MRSA or some other infection??? You may need to be on long term antibiotics. I agree with you 100 percent about these folks being put out of business. They not only have employees post good reviews in the past on realself.com, but I would almost bet you $100 dollars that they are up to their old tricks of posting and changing IP addresses so they are not caught. There is more than one way to catch a rat. I do hope that you begin to feel better soon. I also had the life altering surgery which they minimized to being akin to going to the dentist (with a sledge hammer). Check out realself and see what you think about them. Oh and are you aware that 2 people are dead from complications from this procedure. I wonder if there are any more??? Best, Chrystal.

• Sm
    smithsilver Oct 27, 2010

DITTO - but Reston VA office

• Cs
    CS in NY Jan 11, 2011

OMW! I have an appointment for tomorrow and I am not going now so you helped me decide that what God has given me I am keeping as it is.
    Thanks a million!
    CS, in NY

False representation and scarring

Had a lifestyle lift procedure that was highly misrepresented with lots of information left out about the procedure. Caused me pain beyond what I was told I would experience, severe scarring that has changed the way I can wear my hair and the results are negligible. This procedure was explained to me in a way that led me to believe it would leave me 10-20 years younger looking when in fact there is little or no difference in my appearance. I was awake and horrified to smell my flesh burning and feel the pain of maybe 30 or 40 injections into my face. I was home from work for 2 weeks and they said maybe 5 days off from work. I had this done on Dec 7, 2009 and I still have no feeling to my ear lobes or surrounding area. Of course I am probably one of the 1% of patients that have nerve damage that they so proudly say they have. I regret this decision to have this surgery and am currently looking for someone who may know where to start with a lawsuit.

Joy Durrett Mar 07, 2010

I have the same problem and my surgery was done in 2007. Would like to join a class action suit if someone knows of one.

abirdsbrain Apr 01, 2010

Sandy, I am so sorry for what has been done to you. Hopefully you will seek out a professional (or 2) and get it in writing that your facial nerve damage was due to the LSL. From there you might be able to find a Lawyer that can sue for malpractice. As of right now, I know of no CA suit. I wish you the best. Have you checked out realself.com??? Go there and check it out. Also, are you aware that two women have died from complications from this "new and innovative procedure"? People be careful. These guy are marketing gurus. They are targeting a specific age group and we are falling for it, hook, line and sinker, reel em in. The little lady in the white lab coat is not a medical professional. She has no obligation other than to sell you this LSL procedure so she can make her comission. If you insist on going for the "Free Consultation" please get a 2nd opinion from a Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon and many referrals. You only have one face and you don't want to look in the mirror and say: "hey, who the heck are you?"! Best, Chrystal

Sandy Andrews Apr 02, 2010

I went to get the after photos done and when I recieved them in the mail 2 weeks later from Corporate office they do look like a pretty big difference when I compare to the before pics that they took. Who knows the after pics could be airbrushed for all I know. I don't see much of a difference if any. 4 months post now and still have some numbness around ears and earlobes. Sorry I was so naive. I am a nurse and should have known better and went with my 1st instinct not to do it.
    Sandy

• Tb
    tbowen3 Apr 04, 2010

Sandy I am a nurse also and fell for this. I am 7 days post-op & in great misery! My ears were literally cutoff My face is lumpy, I have developed cellulitis and Bells Palsy. I've received the worst aftercare for such an invasive procedure and probably will end up hospitalized due to cellulitis, uncontrollable temp and intense pain!
    I almost cancelled and should have!!!
    tbowen3

abirdsbrain Apr 06, 2010

I hate that this has happened to you -- LSL has a 64% disapproval rating and it has been much higher (realself.com). I would urge you to report LSL and the physician to your medical state board. I do hope that you find some solace in knowing that many women have fallen for the same marketing scam that you did. I also fell victim to the sleek advertising and lies that I was told. Best, to you.

• Ag
    agatha56 Apr 06, 2010

I am sorry for all who have fallen for this scam but I also know that we are probably lucky to have made it through it without more severe injuries. I think that sooner or later this company will get what is coming to them. we just have to be patient and wait for the huge lawsuit to begin. Where did you have your procedure.Mine was in Houston Tx

jariv Apr 09, 2010

I too fell for this. I paid for the chin/neck area and face lift. The shots were painful. I was supposed to recieve medication to take the edge off but the assistant forgot to give it to me, he administered it after receiving the shots. This was so painful that my whole body shook throughout the procedure. During the procedure a girl from the front desk opened the door to the surgery room 3 times and stepped in the third time, she was not wearing a mask, she watched for a few minutes and left. My first thought was this isn't good, he had already cut open both sides of my face. The surgery room should be sterile and allowing the door to be opened during the procedure and then the girl walked in and watched I was shocked. I didn't say anything at the time because I trusted the Doctor. About day two after the surgery the right side of my face near my ear was itchy and eventually the "very heavy string" started to protrude through the skin. I tried to tell the Dr that I thought it was infected because one of his receptionist walked in while he was working on the right side and he assured me that had nothing to do with it. He said my body was rejecting the thread. What I didn't understand was why was my body only rejecting the thread on the right side of my face and not the left side? I took a lot of PTO (paid time off) to see the doctor and he did nothing. I had a gapping hole (I have pictures) in the side of my face along with an off white substance draining from wound. I went to my medical doctor and she told me that it looked infected. I asked a girl that I worked with to swab a media plate to test the substance. What grew on the media was staff. I again talked to the doctor and he still insisted that it wasn't infected. I have a scar there now. I told him he needed to fix it. He numbed my face and again this was very painful. He removed some of the thread and scrapped the bone at the back of my ear, he said he was removing scar tissue. This took very long time to heal. He stictched in front and back of the right ear, the next day one of the stitches at the front tore. I didn't go back to him after that. I still have bumps at the back of my ear (threads) that he didn't remove. The right side under the chin sags lower than the left and even though I paid to have the chin muscle lifted and the face lift, he only lifted the chin. He did liposuction on my neck but only remove above the area of the adams apple. It now looks like I have a small goiter. If anyone sues, include me in the lawsuit. Had my surgery in Reston VA

• Kc
    K Calvert Apr 18, 2010

I DO NOT REcommend this procedure to anyone. I had it done approx 2 1/2 years ago and still have really bad scarring on the left side of my ear. I phoned about 2 months afterwards and told the company (Lifestyle Lifts) in Houston that I had some large raised areas on the left side of my ear. I was told they would probably go away.They never went away and I went in after about 4 months later and received numerous injections to try and get rid of the scarring. This week I am going to a dermatologist to see what he can do. I am very self-conscious about this area of my face and have to wear my hair and ear rings so that the scars don't show. Don't do it. Seek out other procedures where they lift the muscles and not just the skin on the fact that will fall again in a short time.

Thanks.

Sandy Andrews Apr 18, 2010

I also have those scars. They are called keloids. Very ugly, I am a nurse and can no longer wear my hair up like I should at work. I am still numb around both ears. When did your numbness go away. I am most worried about that. Still numb almost 5 months post surgery. I am sick of the entire thing. My doc was Dr. Palmer and he had the bedside manner of a pit bull. Rude and very impersonal. Even the nurses did not like him. Her treated them like ###. Who was your doctor? I would be interested to know.
    Sandy

• Do
    Donna Kay Apr 05, 2011

OMG!!! I wish I would have read all your complaints before I did the procedure. My mom & I did it at the same time and we both looked like we were in a car wreck or someone beat the Hell out of us. The procedure was January 21, 2011 & I agree with everything you all have said. The scars are horrible on back of my ears in fact one is hurting so bad that I think I might have an infection. The scar is very raised and red. Also very sensitive to the touch. Does anyone know what that could be? If so, please please let me know. The side of my head is still numb and around my ears and jaw. I told my mom that I hope they didn't damage nerves. We would like to be included in a lawsuit to get these false advertising crooks! Donna Stevens TX

jariv Apr 07, 2011

Donna,
    You may be rejecting the thread. That's what happened to me on the right side of my face. I wish some one would start a lawsuit against lifestyle lift. There is still thread behind my ear, he didn't get it all out and they swell periodically.

jariv Apr 07, 2011

Donna

I've contact a medical injury law firm today and hopefully something can be done about this company. I will post what I find out once the lawyer calls me.

My ear and neck were so inflamed that I made yet another appointment to see the doctor. My boyfriend went with me, he knows the problems I've had since the surgery and he ended up getting mad at the doctor, when the doctor didn't see anything wrong. The doctor was willing to cut me open but he didn't think it was necessary. The doctor wouldn't allow my boyfriend to stay with me during this procedure and he said no. But when I had the initial surgery done, he allowed the girl from the front desk to open the door 4 times and she walked and peered over me to see what he was doing? We left because we didn't trust them and my boyfriend threatened them with a lawsuit and they did look worried. They know what they are doing, they know their patients are having problems and they don't care. My doctor has an office in Maryland, he is a plastic surgeon, yet it doesn't bother him that I have a large visible scar in front of my face in front of my ear. This is sickening. I paid 5300.00, cheaper than having the "traditional plastic surgery" which would include being anesthetized, hospital stay etc.. It's cheaper because it's an out patient procedure which saves in medical costs but please.

• Ra
    Rangie Jan 13, 2012

I heard there is a class action lawsuit against LSL and I would like to get in on it. Does anybody know how I can do this? I had the procedure 2 years ago and still have a horrible scar behind one ear.

madason1 Oct 22, 2012

I have the same problems, numbness, scaring, ringing in my ears. I had the "first" surgery on my neck and lower facial region done in June of 2011. I was told in the initial consultation that there would be 2 small incisions near each ear.I didn't know that my ear would be nearly cut off ( Or maybe it was for all I know) I was sick as a dog within a few hours. Plus the pain was so intense. I also had the lipo in my neck and laser around my mouth because I was told those lines would disappear. The bruising didn't disappear for over 6 weeks! i had this done for my 45th class reunion 7 weeks later. Glad I used a lot of concealer. I looked good for about 2 months then the turkey neck and marionette mouth came back. I got up the courage to call Lifestyle lift of Houston to tell them. I got an appointment with my surgeon, Dr. Troy Cremean. He never consulted with me BEFORE the first surgery. However, he said sometimes that happens and he would fix it at no cost to me with a second surgery. I was still hurting from the first surgery. I finally got the nerve to have the 2nd surgery in January 2012. I didn't get any better results although the Dr. and his assitant said it looked great. I still have that turkey waddle, etc Plus no feeling in the lower lobs of my ears, plus ringing in my ears, not to mention the pain and stiff neck, etc Then the other week I saw 2 distinct scars by my right ear!! I was so embarrassed because I was wearing my hair up! Oh FYI Dr Cremean is no longer there So if anyone know an attorney who deals with this stuff let m

Face lift did not last

During surgery I woke up and heard the doctor say "oops". Did not make me feel too good! Anyway, loved the face lift (at first). Now, after only 16 months, I can see that it is already beginning to show signs of sagging. I expected at least 5 years. Also, there is still pain in the area of my ears. I have talked to others who have had surgery and they do not seem to have the lumps and scarring that I do. I would certainly like to be made aware of any class action suit that may be pending. Thank you for your time. Toni Quint

• Ii
    II Very Mad Woman Feb 13, 2010

Look lady. you need to grow old and love it. Love what God made you as. a living breathing human being. So what you have wrinkles. Every wrinkle stands for 10 years of experience. love your self. would you cut your self with a knife in the kitchen (no) so why would you allow someone else to do to you while your sleep?

You are beautiful in the past, present, future and even if you were in a housefire...you just don't know it yet.

• Farcey Feb 21, 2010

Yea you could probably sue the hospital for the mistake, but I doubt you'd get anything out of it. Just live with your natural face, if someone judges you on your wrinkles than they're just a loser if they do.

• Ke
    kelly jackson Mar 01, 2010

2 months after my procedure my face went back exactly the same as before. I paid $4, 000 for nothing. They assured me of looking 10 years younger and now say that I was told I would only have minimal results and all face lifts settle afterwards. Liars. It is a joke. I don't know where they got the pictures of the people they use to sell their product. I went to the center in Troy Michigan. I would advise anyone to not use Lifestyle Lift. It's not going to make it too much longer. I would like to know how to get it on a lawsuit if possible. I want a refund. Kelly Jackson [email protected]

painful/unsightly scarring

I had the Lifestyle lift done in Nov. 2008. I would never recommend anyone to go to this company. I was mislead from the beginning. My results measured little to none difference. The scarring behind my ears are still painful and look awful. To this day I have to sleep on a special pillow because the pain wakes me up. I don't think the medical staff in qualified for this procedure.

• Co
    Confident Jan 30, 2010

I used to work for LSL and you definately need to fight this! Trust me. With all the complaints they have they don't have time to go to court with the thousands of people that are not happy with the results. Do not deal with anyone at that company. Once they have your $ they will not give you the time of day after that.

• Ro
    robindragon Apr 19, 2010

I had the lift 5 days ago, I have, I think, a HEMATOMA. I CAN'T GET TO BURLINGTON TO GET IT DRAINED, BECAUSE I FEEL SO ROTTEN. I FOUND THE PEOPLE THERE SO NICE, LIKE STEPFORD WIVES PEOPLE. I HOPE I DON'T HAVE LASTING SYMPTOMS FROM THIS. THE RECOVERY IS AWFUL!!

No difference in Appearance

After being interviewed by the Doctor I asked him If he really thought that I would benefit from the Lifestyle Lift procedure - He said that yes, I would see alot of improvement - He lifted my neck.chin skin and pulled it back and said this is what I would see after receiving the procedure -- They also talked me into getting lipo on the sides of my face - 8 weeks later - I should have only gotten the lipo which narrowed my face just a little - There is barely any difference in my neck/chin line - When I told the Dr. that I was not happy with the results, he felt my neck area and said that there was nothing else he could do because that was how my neck was shaped - Well, folks, 6500.00 later, I sure wish he could have said that in the first place so I could have held on to my money and suffered for absolotely NOTHING - They had us sign a document that does not hold them responsible...I wish that I could sue them and that is something that I would never consider but I got ripped off completely and utterly.

Sara Thibeault Dec 29, 2009

Hi Yvonne,

My name is Sara Thibeault and I am the Manager of Patient Relations for Lifestyle Lift. My role is to understand your experience and help in whatever way I can. Please call me at 800-940-9951 or e-mail me at [email protected] so I may assist you. Lifestyle Lift values patient feedback and I hope to hear from you soon.

• Yvonne,

I also had the lifestyle lift procedure and the only noticeable difference are the scars I now have under my ears. The scars look like a 3 prong fork upside down. I have been to three Plastic Surgeons who say they can only pull the scars together to make them look like only one scar; but that I would still have a scar. Why would I want scars below my ears? I can no longer wear my hair up or show off my earrings. No one knew I was getting this procedure and I assure you, no one has noticed any difference. Not even my boyfriend who was in another county working for 3 months. I thought when he returned he would be meeting a prettier me. - I went back several times because of an infection, and was NEVER able to see a doctor. I finally went to my own General Practitioner for treatment. The only good thing out of this experience is that I have been able to show complete strangers I meet in restaurants, beauty salons, etc. who happen to be interested in this procedure my Before and After Pictures, not to mention my face and scars as reasons NOT to do it. I sent pictures to my friends in Maryland and have learned that they have been circulating the pictures to warn others. Oh, and listen to this... the doctors and assistance's must have gotten me up and out of my chair before the antiseptic wore off, because I passed out right in the hallway. How is that for doctor-patient care??? I still have not told my boyfriend or any friends in this State. I would be too embarrased. I was contacted by someone from LifeStyle Lift, but nothing ever became of it. This procedure is a scam as far as I am concerned. Buyer Beware!!

jcowens Mar 30, 2010

yvonne
    my llift dr's excuse was "sometimes it just doesn't take...you know, like a hernia"
    contract or not, a class action suit might be possible
    recently in massachusetts, we learned of a death at waltham, ma location (which has since moved)
    my atty says to find the atty who's handling that case
    th staff did'nt call for 911 assistance for 45 min after she was already GONE
    her family, of course is filing a negligence suit
    my atty says that "medical malpractice" suits are not admissable in small claims court
    i also spoke directly with sara thibeault, whom after not hearing from 2 months later, i called and she had NO reollection or info of speaking with me
    shortly thereafter, naturally came the package offering:
    $500 + No responsibility + for me to NEVER speak there name agian...FAT CHANCE!

jcowens Mar 30, 2010

THEY KEEP THEIR PRICING JUST LOW ENOUGH FOR A LAWYER TO FIND IT TOO TIMELY AND NOT VALUABLE ENOUGH FOR THE LAWYERS PRACTICE TO MAKE MONEY$$$

• Tb
    tbowen3 Apr 04, 2010

dear jcowens,
    I had a "lifestyle lift" on Monday, March 29th, 2010. I am now in terrible pain and have Bells Palsy as well as cellulitis. I was told I would have a simple incision into my inner ear and along the top of my hairline, I only needed 4 to 7 days off work.
    Well both of my ears were literally cut off and are uneven now. My neck muscles were "tightened" up to the point I can't hardly breathe and I look like I have a football shaped head. I have long incisions in my hairline with hair sutured into them. I can't feel my ears at all and when I called Dr.Diaz at the Huntersville, NC location he told me to come in to check on me.
    I went back in on Thursday because I was in absolute misery! I am a nurse and my friends that have been taking care of me that are nurses say there is no way I should have had this type of surgery without hospitalization. I questioned the hair in the sutures and the tightness and Dr.Diaz simply said "If it wasn't tight I didn't do my job." Well that wasn't what I went in for I was to simply have lipo under my neck and pull up my jowls that made me look like my dad! Dr. Diaz didn't even clean my sutures when I went back and he said simply I had Bells Palsy from the swelling and that the hair had to be in the sutures to cover the scars???? What?the?? crap???
    I have diligently followed all instructions and tomorrow will be 7 days. My swelling is worse, my neck is horrible, lumpy and hard. The sides of my face in front of my uneven ears is hard, lumpy and reddened.
    I go back tomorrow to have sutures out but with the cellulitis (which no I'm not a MD but have seen it in many patients!) I better get some answers and will probably have to be hospitalized for IV therapy to get over the cellulitis and control pain. I've went through Percocet, Vicodin and Loratab with no help and have to continually apply ice packs and cold rags to keep my temp down. I will find a way to sue these people!!! I was told something entirely different than what was done!! I have taken pictures along the way for evidence. Not to mention I now have had to take leave from work so I will expect compensation for lost wages as well! Dr. Diaz will be in for an earful tomorrow for sure!!!

Enitre procedure

Procedure was very painful, I cried. After surgery, I was in alot of pain and could go back to work for 2...

Would not allow me to interview doctor

I had called the toll free # for lifestyle lifts and made an appointment to interview dr palmer who was on...

Every thing about the surgery

I had surgery at the Galleria office and was told I could be back at my over seas job within the 16 days I was taking. What a whopper! They made the surgery sound like there was nothing to it and while I did some research, I obviously did not do enough. They give you a drug cocktail, their words, but all it did was make me paralyzed, but I felt everything. It was the most excruating pain I've ever felt. I had both my neck and my eyes done. I could hear the doctor saying why in the hell is she bleeding so much? But that didn't stop him from continuing with the surgery. I had so many problems from the surgery and could not get them to see me most of the time - their actual words were that I was fine and to get over it. It makes me cry when I think of the way they treated me. The truth was I had an eye infection (left eye where surgery site was) and he had to put me on antibiotics. I had 11 hours of labor with nothing and that was nothing compared to this. I changed doctors and of course I had to pay again out of my own pocket. I actually saw two different plastic surgeons 1) for my eyes 2)the second one for all the knots and scarring I had around the front and back of my ears. The eye surgeon has injected steroids into the scars around my eyes but I still have knots at each corner and they will have to be redone. The scarring around the front of my ears is much better, but still horrible behind my ears. The second doctor worked for Lifestyle for a time when he was still doing his residency - he called the the McDonalds of plastic surgery; I said not even the Burger King where you can have it your way. The sad thing also is it hasn't been quite two years and my neck is already falling! I was not released to go back to work until the middle of December. What is really sad to me is the way they treated me. Right up tll the time I had my surgery, they treated me wonderfully, even gave me a discount for travel and another small one because an electric storm came through and power was lost to the building. After that the doctor would not even come to the phone, only the receptionist or the physician assistants. When I came in for a follow up appointment, I looked so bad, they asked me to sit in a back office! I told them oh hell no, I wanted these people to see what they could look like if they had surgery there. I am redheaded, fair skinned, so I know I don't do as well as a lot of people do regarding surgery. My complaint is not that at all, it was taking my money, then acting like I was just a bother to them. It is the very worst I have ever been treated by a company that took so much of my money. Would I do it again - yes! At Lifestyle Lifts a very firm NOOOOOOO! I wish I could show you pictures because I looked so bad. I'm not sure that would be fair though when my real complaint is the bad treatment and to look like I already need another neck lift!

Terrible company

I went to this plastic surgeon to get a quote for a facelift; they ran my credit. My medical dr. Advised me against it; I cancelled the surgery. They have charged my credit card $6700, and despite certified letters, and numerous calls and visits they will not credit back my card.

I have met two other women that have the same problem with this dr.

abirdsbrain Nov 14, 2009

Contact the Attorney General and BBB and file a letter of intent with your credit card company. They cannot charge you for service that you did not receive. Put it into dispute with your credit card company!

• Vi
    Victorius Jan 05, 2010

What is the matter with all you people. You do have options, why aren't you using them. Why didn't you do your homework. It's like locking the barn after the horse left. I have not had the procedure but I have had a consultation in San Diego and gave them a $500 deposit. The next day I changed my mind and requested my $500. I was refunded the full amount within two weeks.

• La
    lady one Mar 31, 2010

need to find a lawyer add file a class action lawsuite !!!

abirdsbrain Apr 01, 2010

Did you ever get your money back?

• Su
    suz61 Jun 02, 2010

I am currently going through this life Style lift horro myself. I oddly have spoken to the same Sara Thiebault someone else here did. They seem vey nice and very surprised and shocked that there are people not happy!! and here I find Many!!! and alot of people that did receive their money back??? ALL of you should contact the BBB as they are listed with them. Additionally I would love it if you sent me your horror stories to [email protected]

Thanks

Scam artists

When I saw the Commercial on TV, , I was very impressed, so I called them to set up an appointment. I went to them on February 3, 2007 and they scheduled me to have my operation June 25 2007 and during the interview they collected a 10% deposit which was $560.00 and I signed a form and they gave me a copy and I left. Well, weeks pass and I decided not to have the $5600 face lift and I call them and they stated my deposit would be "Credit" to my account. It never happened and when I contacted them again in April and they told me that I only had one week to receive a "Credit" back and that would had been February 10, 2007. The copy of the agreement does not show this. My copy that was made by Lifestyle Lift was copied too high and it does not show the expiration date, so I did not know.

Most Business will refund up to a week of cancellation, but it appears they only give a customer one week. They schedule many customers daily and 10 a day that does not know this is $5600 a day they make in profit.

• Tr
    Trish the dish Oct 24, 2009

I just watched an infomercial on this procedure. The date is October 24, 2009. It sounds like they are still continuing deceptive advertising. I feel sorry for those that have been sucked in by these people.

• Jp
    jparker Feb 10, 2010

I am so glad I read these complaints. I have been thinking of trying this wonderful advertised procedure at age 72. After reading these complaints I will not waste my time or money.

• So
    sophianlvr Feb 23, 2010

Me too jparker. I thought it would be great after watching the infomercial (2-'10).
    So glad for these complaint forums. Why not a class action suit?
    Thanks to all and good luck.

• Ms
    MSJEAN Apr 30, 2010

I AMWATCHING THE COMMERCIAL RIGHT NOW AND I KNOW IT CAN'T BE THAT THE PROCEDURE COULD BE THAT GOOD AND EASY. I HAD SOME FACIAL SURGERY BACK IN 2005 AND HAVE REGRETTED IT EVER SINCE. GOD MADE US CHANGE WITH AGE AND WE ALL NEED TO ACCEPT IT AND WE WILL BE FINE. IT IS VERY SCARY TO KNOW SOME OF THESE PEOPLE AREN'T EVEN IN THE MEDICAL FIELD. BE VERY VERY CAREFUL.

results not as told

i had neck lift, eye life, undereye lift and face lift. i have huge scar on my neck, my eyes are drooping and all lines are back. i was shunned when the office would not call g.m. money back for a $100.00 payment that was not credited. i refuse to pay anymore monies. i can finish this info. i have just moved and have to look for this. also, i can send pictures when i get to a scanner.
i complained about my eyes, but to no avail. also, i was lied to about the no loan percentage, not to be charged it starts next month, with $3, 000. back interest. i want to know an attorney that is handling these claims.

missrepresention/Deceit

I also went to LifeStyle Lifts, They showed me a vidio told me they could uplift my neck put me in front of a mirror pulled my skin up this is what you will have...liked what I saw signed up...The day of the proceedure I saw the Dr and he also assured me what i would look like...was given a pill(or 2) to relax then was taken to a room asked to initia here, here, and sign, was not explained the information nor was I asked to read it...after all I saw a vidio and the Dr assured me all was fine. I trusted the DR. and signed with out reading. Now I have read it because when I filed a complaint with Care Credit LSL sent them the copies so the first time I saw them was when Care Credit sent them to me...after reading them I now know why they did not want me to read...unbeliviable. My neck looks the same as before except my ears are stiched to my head and scars under where my ear lobes should be. I filed a complained with the Attorney General of Fl, Federal Trade commission, Department of health in Tallahassee, and the comsumer complaints of Tallahassse. I also signed a agreement with an Attorney that has a class actin Law suit going against them even though Care Credit took their word I still send them all the information that I have filed..My son also went and he had a bad double chin, he still has the big double chin and aslo a $8, 000 dollar bill to pay...my daughter aslo went and she has to go to another REAL plastic surgeon to fix hers.PLEASE EVERYONE OUT THERE KEEP UP THE COMPLAINTS IF YOU WANT THE ATTORNEY DOING THE LAW SUIT EMAIL ME AND I WILL SEND YOU THE INFORMATION...FILE COMPLAINTS WITH EVER ONE YOU CAN...I WOUDL LIKE TO HERE FORM ANYONE IN FLORIDA ALSO...
BJ Gawle [protected]@aol.com

miss Kathy Feb 26, 2010

I also went to Life style lift in Fort Myers, January 2010. The papers you spoke of to sign and initial were clearly written and explained. I read every word, and it took time that they gave me, no rushing, and did not sign or initial a few before speaking to the doctor and/or staff. I admit that the results are not as extensive as I would like but I did not want to spend double and did not want to look like a different person all together. If you had gone for other consultations you would have known that more extensive procedures have more risks of permenent unwanted results like nerve damage and more scarring, not to mention no anesthesia risks. LSL is as others know it a mini lift" .

• BJ Gawle Apr 05, 2010

Sorry but I do not buy it!...I would have rather paid more money and get the results that I wanted but was not told the results would be the same as when I went in...I have talked to too many people that the same thing happened to. YOu must be the only one...Who are you? and put up a picture so we can see. There was no mention of a mini Lift! and I paid extra to get what I asked for and they told me they could do it ...that is why they charged more for that procedure. Well that did not happen and I did not get what I paid for.Nerve damage, yes I still have the nerve damage from all those shots. The scarring is awful, I have no ears they are steched to my head with awful scars. By the way all the people I have talked to do not know of the mini lift. But I am hoping to change that and will not stop till a lot more know if it. By the way I never even received the papers untill I complained to the credit card co they are the ones that gave me those papers. They did not even ask me to read them and trusting a DR. LOL I beleived hime and did not read them imagine that!!!

miss Kathy Apr 05, 2010

"Sorry but I do not buy it!..."
    I'm not trying to sell anything, I was just stating what my experience was like at the same office. It was made clear to me and I suppose I was just hoping for the best for less. I misspoke saying the term "mini lift" and I appoligize. I did have a lower face lift and necklift with lipo and got exactly what the other two Plastic Surgeons that I went to previously for consultations told me "you get what you pay for". Since it has been almost 3 months since my facelift I can safely say that I see an improved difference but still would have like to have had a firmer looking jaw line and neck.
    I am sorry about your results and hope that the scarring and nerve damage you spoke of is improved. Good luck to you and I hope that if you are deserving of some compensation you receive it.

• BJ Gawle Apr 06, 2010

Hope the other 27% out of 100 % get the same but accross the board this is not happening...Just like the Dr Kent when he did an interview could not come up with any explanations either...or come up with 4 happy people, he walked out of an interview after 20 miniutes. Imagine that not even 4...Well maybe you can be one! They sue every one that wants to discuss their experance, If they were all that good they would welcome the chance to tell their story but as i said he had a chance and walked out of the interview and YES he did sue the TV station that gave him the chance to tell his side.Go to CBS46.com and see the 7 or 8 parts with his interview.

miss Kathy Apr 06, 2010

I did watch it. I thought that we were discussing the office located in Fort Myers, Florida not Atlanta. I'm sure different results depend on different Doctors. These people were not informed at all, and did not ask the correct questions. I found also that they are extremly informative, nice and available before the procedure and "not so" after. I do agree with the one satisfied person in that if you get cut there will be scars. People scar differently and there are also ways to minimize the scarring. In the cases if sloppy incisions that is just plain sad and these women should be compensated...IMO. I am not 100% satisfied and it is NOT a one hour, back to work procedure. It takes weeks, months to heal.

• To
    ToddPater Nov 21, 2010

You should know that it is a facelift factory with an 80% negative rating from former patients. Here are some stories that you may find of interest-

1) Face lift chain sued over woman's death

2) True Stories Of The Lifestyle Lift

3) Astroturfing: Fake Reviews Cost Lifestyle Lift

4) The Florida Attorney General is currently investigating Lifestyle Lift for Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practices with regard to their advertising (see attachment).

http://myfloridalegal.com/__85256309005085AB.nsf/0/065138FEFDEFC44D8525772300508B80?Open&Highlight=0, lifestyle, lift

Pain and deformity

I had the lifestyle lift procedure November 2008. I have pain on both sides of my face, one ear lobe that is attached to my skin, the other is not. There is an elevated area under my right ear lobe which is hard in texture. Also I constantly feel tightness and numbness .

• St
    STIZ Jan 26, 2010

Dr. Kim in Marietta, GA at Lifestyle Lift is not only unprofessional cursing & talking about strip clubs during surgery. Yes, I was awake & hearing his discusting conversation with his assistants & crying both times because the pain was so excruciating. Yes, had to go back a 2nd time to have everything redone because it wasn't done right the first time. My eyes have more wrinkles around them now than they did before the 2 surgeries. I will seek other help. The company doesn't care about your pain & it's performed like a drive-thru. They tell you everything you want to hear but none is true. It was a nightmare & still is. If you don't want to give your money away to be tortured and scarred to look worse than you were to begin with, then STAY AWAY FROM THIS HEARTLESS, DISRESPECTFUL, EXTREMELY PAINFUL CHOPSHOP.

• It
    ithurts Mar 31, 2010

With all the complaints being filed why is nothing being done to end one of the most fraudulent scams ripping off and taking advantage of thousands of good holsom people who just want to improve their self esteem and their lives ? Isn't there any legal
    recourse that we can take as a group, instead of just talking about it ?

Too Many Horror Stories

Hello,
Please keep these coming. I almost done this in Houston and am trying to get my deposit back. Now I see it will almost be impossible. I have read so many of these horror stories around the whole United States. Why are these quacks still practicing Frankenstien proceedures? People!!! Read!!! Do Not Do The Lifestyle Lift!!! And do not go for a conseltation because they will pressure you for a deposit and then NEVER return your money if you change your mind. And if you get this proceedure...You WIll Be Sorry..because ...they just say "Sorry" and you are stuck with more doctor bills to help you with pain, scars, infections and sounds like you will have to get FIXED afterward. DO NOT DO
THIS!!!

christine knudsen Oct 21, 2009

I was foolish and I went to LSL. I have been angery with them and myself for 3 years. But after reading about some of the other cases I guess I was lucky. I was very infected and in a lot of pain within a few days after the surgery and tryed to call there emergency number over a holiday weekend and there was no answer, even after I left many messages explaining what was happening. After 2 days I went to the hospital and was told I was in a life threatining situation, I was put on IV, s and they also could not contact a doc. from LSL. It has taken this long for me to recover from my infections ., not to mention the cost. It is not easy to get an other Doc. to get involved with a butcher job. To add insult to injury LSL wanted to pay me 700 dollars to sign off on the case and keep my mouth shut. I can not print what I told them to do with that money, but they would have needed one of there own quacks to remove it. Christine Knudsen [email protected] I

christine knudsen Oct 21, 2009

With all that being said, I learned a big lesson...do your home work before before you go out to play.

• Do
    Donna M. Bates Aug 21, 2010

It is a shame that we as woman and myself include mesaure our worth by a youthful apperance. Men can age gracefully, distinguishly, after a marraige of 25 years coming to an end and the main reason is because he didn't like how I had aged, I also was almost drawn in to LifeStyle lifts. But reading this website and others I realize that I've been spared so much by reading and realizing that I do not need to or even want this procedure I am going to be contented with my naturally aging process and I am going let anyone else I come in contact with know about this site. Thanks, My Beauty is rare it only belongs to me.

• Cj
    CJ Paquette Oct 09, 2010

LSL in Troy is the WORST. I had my surgery in March 2010 and looked deformed for two weeks. Dr. Frankenstein (Cavaliere) pulled my face back too tightly and left horrible puckers next to my eyes. I went to a board certified surgeon in Novi back in June and he did his best to repair me for $1900. However, things still aren't 100%. I would like to sue their [censor] off. What a scam and if you value your appearance at all, stay far, far away from Lifestyle Lift. I wouldn't let them trim my dog's nails. I doubt they are even board-certified. If you really want a decent "lift", get referrals from your friends who have had a good procedure done.

• Ah
    A horrible exerience. Mar 22, 2013

I had a LifeStyle Lift about 4 years ago. I should have had my head examined. I went for the consultation and the first thing I noticed was that anyone who had surgery went out another door to try to prevent anyone there for a consult from seeing them. I should have picked up on that. Anyway excited about getting my Lifestyle Lift and concerned about several medications for High Blood Pressure I take I stayed for the consult. The doctor was not at all concerned about the HBP meds at all. Kept brushing it off. NEVER EVEN asking in detail what I took or anything to make a knowledgeable decision as to whether the procedure was right for me. All I kept hearing was you'll be fine. Again I should have had my head examined. Just going to the dentist sends me into severe palpatations, that are frightful at times. BUT NOTHING compared to what I went through having my LifeStyle Lift done. I went a few weeks after the consult, early in the morning. They got started late, and seemed very rushed. Then they started with the shots in my face. Within a few minutes I felt like I was going to explode. My heart was racing and I felt horrible, the doctor kept saying this will pass. Well it did not, it lasted for hours and I then began to vomit. I was so scared. They put me in another room, evidently I was taking up valuable chair space. I was ill for several hours. Actually into the early evening. I had planned on staying overnight and at least that was smart. I actually saw the doctor once or twice during that whole time. Some technician would come in every half hour or so to check. When I finally began to calm down the doctor said well we better get going on her. I felt that I had probably already gone through the worst part so I was determined to stay. Did I say that I should have had my head examined? The doctor started to cut, I immediately became ill hearing a gross cutting/tearing sound of my facial skin. Oh crap I am in deep now. I kept praying that it would go quickly, when actually that was probably not a good idea for a favorable outcome. I was kind of groggy and heard the doctor say sometimg about getting done as quick as possible as the numbing medication would no doubt be wearing off soon. I did feel some of the incisions. All in all it was the WORST THING I EVER DID. What was I thinking, I think if someone shot me I may have felt better. I have scaring behind my ears and into my hair line, luckily that don't show much, but if my hair falls back you can see them and they are UGLY. I have wierd tightness on the sides of my face. I don't look years younger as the models do that they show on TV. Just that something is different heppened for my nearly $4000.00 dollars. I was sent by cab to my room with some girl technician to spend the night with me. They told me I would have to pay her. I spent a horrible night, black and blue from the top of my head into my chest. OMG. I couldn't wait to go home.
    The next morning I had to go back to the office for a check up. Oh yeah every thing looks wonderful. That's if you like Frankenstein. And sent me on my way. Truthfully I should have never driven home. I was in no shape to do that. I had a three hour ride and had to pull over many times for breaks and to try to clear my head. I somehow got home safely. I was so incredibly brused I tried to call the doctor several times. Always to busy to talk to me. A technician would passify me. A week later I had another doctor remove my sutures. As I did not want to go back to the butcher shop again. I was done. It took many many weeks to heal. I can't believe I lived through that. PLEASE DON'T DO IT, IT'S NOT WORTH IT.
    You want a lift go to a reputable physician. If you can't afford that, then save your money and go on a vacation.

• Sw
    sweetbella Jul 10, 2013

These doctors need to be shot in the head! I hate to put it that way but they are making our lives a living he'll!

Lies, deceitful practices, non-discloseure

Lifestyle Lift advertises with informercials that they can take up to 10 years off your face in about an hour. They no longer use this advertising practice after being warned about deceptive advertising. This goes right along with the woman leaving with her husband to go to lunch after her LSL. The LSL Lift performed on my face left me scarred with eyes cut differently, creases missed entirely, one cat eye, one eye cut straight across with a fat bag to hang down and over, scars around ears and pain that was unrelenting behind ears, couldn't wear glasses, talk on phone, etc. I put up with this for 8 months almost. LSL kept having me drive countless miles to tell me to come back next month, maybe we can do something then. I was told by a doctor there that she did not have the expertise to fix what had been done to me in front of the general manager. Check out realself.com. There is major breaking information on a lawsuit that is about to be filed. Couldn't happen to a nicer group of "people". Do not have this procedure done without getting a 2nd opinion from some one other that a LSL salesperson or doctor. These sales people get commission on what they do to you. So the more they sell, the more money they make. Since when does a sales person know what you need to have done to your face???? And since when does a salesperson need to pre-sale you on what the doctor can do for you, isn't the doctor suppose to meet with you and tell you what he thinks that you need? They are selling a cookie cutter procedure to many, many people. And don't let them fool you with if you sign today we can save you $1200. That is what they do to everyone. And watch out for the thumb screws they bring out if you start hesitating. Your face will be with you forever. Do not wind up scarred and feeling like a dummie. Seek out a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with hospital priviledges.

Lies, deceitful practices, non-discloseure

• Mc
    McKen58 Aug 08, 2009

1-888-LSL-suit for info on the class action against them.

abirdsbrain Nov 14, 2009

Please contact me if you'd like the name of the person in charge of handling the LSL suit.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices