Having problems with Lifestyle Lift?

Lifestyle Lift Customer Service Contacts

Maitland, Florida
Please note that the company has gone ouf of business.
We cannot guarantee that complaints submitted against Lifestyle Lift will be seen, responded to and resolved.

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Lifestyle Lift Customer Service. Initial Lifestyle Lift complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Lifestyle Lift above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Lifestyle Lift. Discuss the issues you have had with Lifestyle Lift and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Lifestyle Lift Complaints & Reviews

Lifestyle LiftHad a 400.00 deposit from myself. How can I get the deposit back and who do I contact???

This is Susan Locklear. The office that took my deposit is the Dallas location. Please contact me with instructions regarding how best to proceed. They did not notify me of closing the company or office. I was scheduled to have the procedure the next day. Family member had a stroke and I had to postpone the surgery. They kept 400.00 as a "holding deposit". Please advise how and with whom to resolve this issue.
Susan Locklear
[protected]
607 Hwy 337
Mineral Wells TX 76067

Apr 20, 2020

Lifestyle Lift — With severe nerve damage

In February of 2013 I had a lifestyle Lift done in Florida. I experienced a lot of facial, neck and cranial...

Lifestyle LiftFace lift

Facelift 6500. Faked procedure.
    No blood, scars or bruising. Had wrapped bandage, dry, no gel, or medical lotions. came back bandage removal. Dry. No blood, pain or difference. Told them before and after photos the same. Told me some people take longer to see results. Still waiting. SCAM. they owe me $ 4, 000.

Lifestyle LiftNo happy with the results of procedure

It has been just ober 1 year since i had work done at the lifestyle Lift Clinic in San Ramon Ca. I want to say i will give credit where it is due i did have lipo done on my neck and it is great. Couldn't be happier. They the rest of the lift which were supposed to b the lower face and the eyes. Which i really dont thomk were done as i ended up leaving with 225 stitches and beleive me i never thought i would of had that many i wouldof got a actual facelift. Well i k ew right away something was wrong and was told to let it heal properly (one year) and it should be ok. Well i still cannot feel the top of my head totally. Has been numb. I have tried to call the office quite a few times with no answer so i am here in Calif. right now and tommorow i plan to go into the office (hope its still there) and see what the Dr. Blum has to say. I live in Hawaii not like i can just pop in. Jopeing the right thing is done i have as, any wrinkles as k did. I have lost some weight, but i did ask when talking to them if loosing weight would have any difference and was told No shouldn't be a problem.Trust me if they do the right thing i will write and say so.
      Aloha,
      Stephanie

• Kizzie Gipson   Feb 11, 2016

I had looked into the procedure of the Lift but really did nothing about it until my friend had it done and she looked wonderful. So I got into all the research about it and the doctor (Dr Scheu). I liked what I read and made an appointment and was even more impressed. So I scheduled the procedure and I am so glad I did. I followed all the preop and postop instructions that Dr Scheu gave me and the procedure was easy. I rested for about a week and then I took on things again.
          When the swelling went down, I was so happy with the results!

Lifestyle LiftBad job, scaring, numbness, didn't finished the job, results were terrible.

I had the procedure done in September, 2014 and the results were terrible, nothing as promised, and the procedure was not completed, due to their closing.
        I have some scaring, some numbness, and no results.
        This was completed in Mclean Va. Any class action, I would like to be added.

Lifestyle LiftLifestyle Lift

I had a lifestyle Lift on December 4, 2014. 6 months later my neck has still not healed, and on July 23 I had a severe onset of Bells Palsy, which may be attributed to nerve damage during the surgery. I'm looking for attorneys to join lawsuit.

Lifestyle Lift — Scared with painful complications

I saw the Debbie Boone commercial over and over for a year and though that would be a way to help me to age a...

Lifestyle Liftbad experience

During my initial consultation I was told I would receive a few minor incisions without surgery, and I would be fine in 7-10 days. But I received surgery without anesthesia! It resulted in several infections an painful abscesses, with several trips back to Cleveland. It took three weeks before I could go back to work.
            I cannot say anything positive about the doctor, Ritu Malhotra. The surgery was painful, and afterwards she showed no compassion, and seemed inattentive when I complained about the pain.
            It has been 10 months, and I still have pain from the incisions and visible scars. I feel very disappointed when I see myself in the mirror. It has been a total waste of money, and every time I see a LIFESTYLE LIFT commercial on TV, I get angry, and want to share my experience for the benefit of other women, so they will not make the mistake I made.

Lifestyle LiftNegative results from procedure

My sister and I both had lifestyle lifts in march of 2012. I can truthfully say that I look no better, and suffer from numbness of the face, neck, and especially of the ears. I was scheduled for a laser treatment, but cancelled due to the lack of satisfaction with the first procedure. My sister's experience was even worse. We both spent a lot of money and went through a lot of pain and discomfort, and neither of us came anywhere close to receiving the results we were promised. I have contacted the company with my complaint, and had no response. I am very disappointed in the procedure, and wish I had saved my hard earned money.

LifeStyle LiftsMalpractice

Had lift done 9/12; jowls good, neck already failing and marionette lines never resolved. Paid additional money to have nasal labial folds done and now look like someone has stuck two golf balls next to my nose!! Already have one person, looking for anyone else in WA who would be willing to join in an action. Please email [protected]@gmail.com.

Lifestyle LiftBad Doctors & Uncaring Staff

March 13, 2013

To whom it may concern:

I went to Strax Rejuvenation Lauderhill Florida, to have the “Life Style Lift” in 2005 and I am still bleeding but the worst is the oozing of puss and fluid down the backside of my neck and the content pain. I have gone back to have it fixed on many occasions but the excesses are non-stop:

• Your infection is not from the surgery
                  • You have an allergic reaction to the product
                  • I can’t find it, the “string” is far in “wait for the swelling to go down”
                  • You didn’t have this done here
                  • I think it is a bite not from the string

But the worst one was when after insisting they performed the surgery and it was not my “Problem” I was seen by the head surgeon, Doctor Hamm, who after examining the infected area asked if I had issues in any of the other (6) locations the strings were inserted. I pointed out how many others of these locations do stick-out but I had no other infected areas; then this doctor Hamm grabbed one of these 4-6 inch strings from another no infected location and yanked it out of me with no warning, or even a local numbing cream. I was so violated I wanted to hit him it was as if battery was inflicted on my person, like I was punched in the head. Immediately I broke down in tears and couldn’t get my breath, then left the office. What nerve this guy has! And now:

I am still bleeding and oozing in a lot of pain on most days if I am not throwing-up from nausea I am in bed with fever from the infection. Is there any where to go and have my health restored without being abused? I have been to the emergency room at the hospital 3 times now and they will only give me antibiotics (something I should point out Dr. Hamm or anyone from Strax didn’t bother to do!)

Lynn
                  [protected]

Lifestyle LiftSurgery results , not as promised.

Surgery August 3, 2113 for :neck firming and chin lift.
                    Results:
                    Infection behind both ears (severe)
                    Keloids. Staff unaware of aseptic technique. Business of office conducted by staff during procedure . Local anesthesia not sufficient .Complaints of discomfort, at times ignored. Quicker response when it became unbearable.
                    Appointments made night before with nurse and doctor. Arrival at office for appointment only to be told doctor took day off. Questioning of results and infections were handled by non medical staff .Staff would leave room to "ask the doctor". Returned with generic answer. When asked to speak to doctor, staff stated he was unavailable. Strong probability he wasn't in office .

• Ta
                        Taylorh2 Mar 26, 2013

"Surgery, August 3, 2113" Did you come from the future? What's it like there?

Lifestyle LiftLifestyle Lift Lawsuit

Over sedation and lax supervision during Lifestyle Lift caused severe patient injuries 31 Oct, 2012
                      Today, a lawsuit was filed in the Denver District Court on behalf of Anita Dones. The suit names, among others, Lifestyle Lift West, P.C. and alleges that Ms. Dones was permanently injured when Lifestyle Lift excessively sedated Ms. Dones, left her unattended and allowed her to fall from a surgical chair to the floor, breaking her neck and injuring her spinal cord.

The lawsuit also notes that there were unlicensed and unqualified medical staff members working with Ms. Dones, that Lifestyle Lift failed to properly screen the qualifications or criminal backgrounds of those staff members before hiring them, and did not adequately monitor those staff members once hired.

Lifestyle Lift centers are located in 19 states, and claim that their procedures are, “safe, affordable and quick.” They also make representations, through their advertising, that their patients are, “in the best of hands, through every step” of their procedures, and that their patients’ “welfare, satisfaction and safety are of the utmost importance!” The suit is making a claim under the Colorado Consumer Protection Act for deceptive practices.

“We are asking Lifestyle Lift to take responsibility for failing to provide for the welfare and safety of their patients. Instead, they took shortcuts that resulted in severe injuries to Ms. Dones, ” said Deirdre Ostrowski of Keating Wagner Polidori & Free, the attorneys working on behalf of Ms. Dones. The lawsuit is seeking unspecific damages.

Lifestyle Lift Cincinnati, OhioBad results

I had lift performed in March 2012, to correct "turkey neck". Also was scheduled to have laser surgery to face to be performed at at later time (early fall). My sister and I went together and we each heard what was said and we both agreed to the procedures. My "turkey neck" did not disappear and they did a revision in October 2012 at the time of my laser to the face. The "turkey neck" was traded for a three finger breadth dent in the front of my neck and sagging on each side. I went for followup on December 28, 2012, and was told that I looked great and that the sagging on each side of the dent was my salivary glands. I should have been told of this as the salivary glands were there when I went for consultation. At initial consultation we were both told that we were good candidates for good repair. My sister, got refund on laser as she was disappointed in the lift procedure. I was told that they would do a plat revision repair with my laser and so I went ahead and had the laser treatment. I feel that I look worse in the neck area. I need to wear turtlenecks to cover this area. I feel that I was terribly misled and I spent 8, 400 on these two procedures that I am very sorry for. I have worked very hard for my money since high school and have lived a very frugal life. I had hopes of having correction and instead I got another problem. Doctor Smythe came in on December 28 and said how great my skin looked. I would challenge him to use me in advertisement for life style lift. I am greatly disappointed and would like to know if there is anything that I can do to get a refund of my lift procedure. I feel that there is false advertising as well as false hope. He pulled the skin on my neck up when I went for consultation and showed me in the mirror the anticipated results. The results that I got from the procedure are not even close to what I was shown. I feel he should have been honest and told my sister and I that we, at most, would receive minimal benefit from the lifestyle lift. I feel that we were taken advantage of. If I can report this to the board of the company, I would like to know how to contact them. I feel that other people should be warned. I was very, very, very disappointed in these procedures. I feel that I went through a lot for only another problem in addition to still having sagging neck. The middle of my neck was suctioned of fat but the sides were lymph nodes. The picture is not very pretty. I would have rather had my original neck and my money in the bank. Please, can you help me in getting a refund and help in keeping someone else from the same thing that happened to me. My sister did get a refund on the 28th of the laser that she cancelled. The office personnel were very nice. Doctor Smyth was nice, but did not spend any time with me at all and just blew off my complaint. I am now 70 years old and I feel that I really was taken advantage of.

• SKOR Dec 30, 2012

Do a google search on "Lifestyle Lift Class Action" and see stories of other people who are considering suing this company. You and your sister may be able to join one the proposed lawsuits.

Lifestyle lift has had legal problems since 2008: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lifestyle_Lift

Good luck.

Lifestyle LiftBad job on face

Had lower face, eyelid droop, puffy under eyes & neck done about 4 yrs ago. Due to all the issues from the bad surgery (not to mention the excruciating pain) & 4 follow-ups to try & correct the problem to no avail. I did a ck on the Dr that performed my botched surgery & found out he is an ENT! What a joke! My eyelids are severely scarred, fat under my eyes only half removed (looks worse now than it did before), one earlobe sewn to the side of my face but have the other lobe (can no longer wear earrings anymore). He told me I had an allergic reaction to the eye stitches but didn't offer any type of repair or even a refund for it. I have scars all over my eyelids now (can't wear eyeshadow because it makes the scars show more). When I went to one repair the room was packed w/people that had very bad problems like me. As we were talking we all felt dumb for not doing any Internet search on the Co. I wish their advertisement could be permanently removed from the TV. Every time I see the commercial I feel the nightmare all over again & all the trauma I saw in the waiting room! STAY AWAY-DO EXTENSIVE BACKGROUND SEARH!!!

Lifestyle Lift — Facelift

This has been the worst experience of my life. I have had other cosmetic procedures and have had no problem...

Lifestyle Lift — Procedure was done improperly

Surgery done on September 2010 and I looked worse than before surgery. I have ugly scars on my chin, and...

Lifestyle Lift — Resulting problems

I had the procedure done August of 2011 and then because I was unhappy with the results they did a...

Lifestyle Liftbotched results and canceling my appointments and overdosing me

they overdosed me when I was suppose to be awake, I still have the jowel problem, they made my eyes look worse, I have little knots in my neck from stitches, my ears where not stitched and had to be opened to heal somewhat normal, one scar is still to visible. They fired to doctor, not sure why. they agreed to redo my eye lids, as now I was afraid to redo the rest, so I didn't ask. now after scheduling my vacation and my daughter is coming to town, they say the doctor is on medical and don't have anyone else to fix the problem. they want to send me 2 and4 hrs away to cleveland or chicago and can't even tell me that it will be the same day. I found out about this by calling there myself. they where not going to call me till 2 weeks prior to. what can I do?

Lifestyle LiftScaring

I am also a victim of the Lifestyle Lift procedure and the inexperience of the doctor doing it. I was promised quick, easy, pain free results. Instead I suffered excruciating pain, developed thick, keloid scars all around my ears and neck and just had to undergo extensive surgery to try to fix the horrible mistakes that were made. I spoke to the Kadanoff & Kadanoff, PLLC [protected] in NY and they are helping me sue the company and the doctor for all the pain they have caused me. I hope it will make the company and the doctor change this procedure or how it is performed so no more women have to suffer!!
                              April 4, 2012 M.R. New York Gal